The Fight

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a mere silence when they were back to the building. Everyone seems to have serious and tensed expression, except for Yonghwa, Soojung, Chanwoo, Woobin and Jongsuk. They remained calm despite of the breaking situation and it was maybe because they do not feel the same way like EXO. Fans were reported to be raging out there, some of Sehun’s fandoms were even closed and it was a total riot as those fangirls couldn’t get used to the fact that there was probability of Soojung and Sehun were dating, when they were not.

Dispatch has snapped some photos of them yesterday, when they were going home together with bike which ended up to be in a huge trash shelter. Unfortunately, they succeed to shot the greatest scandalous actions which show Sehun kissed Soojung in her forehead and nose, then distributed it quickly. All the photos were in high resolution, unlike the ones they got for Baekhyun and Taeyeon scandal and it was clearly hard to oppose. SM has called Sehun to come and the artists of SM started to smell something fishy about Jongin-Soojung relationship. EXO manager has also scolded them in the scariest way since the news was dispersed fast like an epidemic. At this rate, Soojung couldn’t be more thankful towards Dispatch for making the rest of her life to be hated and stalked. She sat on the wood chair with her arms folded together in front of her chest while Chanwoo stood behind her, gave massage to her shoulders.

“We can clear this, guys. Don’t freak out,” Jongsuk, who sat beside Kyungsoo, gave them an assurance smile. He knew it couldn’t help, but at least some were smiling back at him. It was better than seeing the corpse’s faces in the members’ expression.

“The only way is that Soojung should come to SM too,” Suho suddenly said, making the rest of people in the room diverted their gaze to Suho. He’s the one with most frustrated look written in all over his face, and silently, Woobin was worried with that.

“What should I say to them?” Soojung effortlessly said. She sighed, and Chanwoo’s massage is getting tighter. It was actually time for him to go back to the dorm, but his cousin’s situation was more important than everything.

“Apologizing for such careless action,” Suho said, throwing a gaze to Soojung.

“What kind of careless action that I did?” Soojung confronted, her eye brows knitted together.

“You….you have asked Sehun to take you home and you just playfully asked Sehun to kiss you,”

“H-hyung,” Baekhyun grabs Suho’s arm, he shook his head to the leader, reminding him that this is too far. But Suho just couldn’t want to see.

Soojung looks unsatisfied, she threw some sighs and looked at somewhere else before saying, “I don’t want to,”

“Why?” Suho was looking unsatisfied too.

“When I was not doing anything wrong? When I didn’t even do that? That’s…. that’s unfair oppa. Plus, the fact that what they knew is I dated Jongin. What should I say to them?”

“Say that you’re sorry for making mistakes, for being careless and promising them not to do such stuffs again in future. That’s easy, Soojung-ah, and simple. It will save Sehun at least, when you come! Sajangnim will not scold him too much. I also got a feeling that you’re going to be called too, even though you’re not initiating it!”

“I don’t want to come, still. Whatever happens, I won’t come. Let them call me and I’m going to say everything that’s raging in my heart to convince them that I shouldn’t come. I even don’t have face anymore in front of your company now,” Soojung said, and her words succeed to make Jongsuk and Woobin’s hearts fell into their stomach pit.

“Oh, c’mon. is there anything that disadvantaging you if you come? Just come, and everything is going to be more simple. Say that you’re sorry, and it was your fault, that’s all!” Suho frustratingly said, he starts to make a fist for himself.

“..and is there anything that disadvantaging you if I don’t come?” Soojung repeated Suho’s words, and too bad that for Suho, it sounded like she mocked at him.

“Are you ing serious right now?!” Suho throws a glare to Soojung and everyone in the room seems to be surprised with his words. It was the first time for them to hear Suho using f-words to Soojung.

“…what? Do you hear yourself, oppa? That’s really not okay, but yes, I’m dead serious,” Soojung glared back at him, fire is in her eyes.

“You realy don’t understand, do you? How it feels to be me? I was trying really hard for sustaining this group but don’t you think that your presence is being a nuisance to this group?” Soojung and everyone else are being surprised over Suho’s harsh words, “…..first is Jongin and now is Sehun. What do you want, actually? You always put us in trouble, do you think it was funny when you say that you were dating Jongin? Do you think it was fun when you and Sehun were riding bike together like fools and dumped to the trash shelter? Do you ever think that it was our lives that you played with?”

Everyone seems to lose their words, even Chanwoo’s hands were freezing on Soojung’s shoulders. They kept silence, even to Soojung whom was rebuttling every single sentence that were said by Suho. He still glared at Soojung, while now, Soojung didn’t glare back. She only looked at her lap, collecting all the might and strength that she had to stand for herself again.

“Y-you….,” was the only word that succeeds to escape from Soojung’s mouth. Soojung lift back her head and Yonghwa could see that her eyes were glassy. She was in the verge of tears and Yonghwa only clenched his fist over the view.

“I’m never….never ever going to talk, or even think that you all have ever been presenting in my life!” she stands up and smirks at Suho, “…satisfied now?” she shortly added before going to her room and slammed the door hardly. Chanwoo could only see her leaving before Jongsuk gave him signal, cocking his brow to Soojung’s door, asking him to accompany her. Chanwoo only nods before leaving.

“S—soojung,” Suho found a word after Soojung was leaving, and he looked regret with his words before, he looks confused and lost, “..I…I…,” brakk.

He didn’t finish his words until finally Yonghwa’s fist is flying to his face, getting him back to his sense. Yonghwa was about to fly second punch but fortunately Woobin was quite fast to hold him back and lock his hands tightly. Yonghwa is very strong, but Woobin’s willingness for not seeing anyone bleeding in his house is much stronger. The first born honestly wants to see Suho got another fist by Yonghwa, but he clearly knows what’s the aftermath of his cousin’s act. He’s not going to stop until his victim is in blood and not moving for any inch anymore, and Woobin just simply doesn’t want anyone to die nor have the fuss to take anyone to hospital just because of Yonghwa’s doing. He doesn’t have much money to pay the hospital for Yonghwa’s victim because Yonghwa would definitely not be responsible for his victim’s life afterwards.

“THAT’S THE PRICE FOR TALKING RUDE, HARSH, NON-SENSE TO MY COUSIN! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING, HUH? YOU THINK OF MY COUSIN AS THAT COME TO ONE GUY TO ANOTHER, DON’T YOU?” Yonghwa keeps letting out of everything that he has hold in his heart for the time being of Soojung and Suho conversation. He keeps cursing at him while trying to let go of Woobin’s grip to fly another fist.

“Don’t mess with Jung if you don’t want me to break your body apart!” Yonghwa warned him before finally he felt relaxed and Woobin decided to let him go. He later sits on  Soojung’s chair and  drinks the ice water that Jongsuk has brought to him from the kitchen.

“Yah, big guy, don’t be angry over nothing,” Jongsuk clicked Yonghwa’s forehead and the latter only glanced at him, feeling annoyed with that. Jongsuk is silently thankful for his cousin’s presence at the right time. Because he was seeing himself punching Suho if Yonghwa didn’t do that to him.

“Hyung, you shouldn’t be saying that. I was the one who offered her a ride, and I was the one who kissed her because I actually only joked at her. It was my mistake, hyung,” Sehun calmly said to Suho, to clarify the situation they are in right now.

“…and I was the one who said that Jongin was Soojung’s b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter