Ideal Type

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What is your ideal type?” the announcer grins playfully, making the interviewees smiles sleazily in nervousness. Each start growing a cute action as they comprehend with their mind of what to elaborate.

“Chanyeol-ssi?”

Chanyeol pointed at himself in disbelief when the announcer asked him, leaving all the members to laugh out loud. He scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly.

“Someone…that is able to love me for who I am,” he snickers, closing his answer with a slight cute scream because people can tell how blushing he is right now. His fellows are laughing, tapping his shoulder and telling some encouraging words like “…it’s fine,” or, “..you’re doing great,”

“…oooh,” the announcer goes along with the other members and adds in the vociferaous, “What about Sehun-ssi?” he moved to the member beside Baekhyun that seems to be shut out in his world already, not even laughing when Chanyeol has a moment. Sehun somewhat looks flustered while responds with a short “..ne?” when his name is mentioned. Eyes are going anywhere and everyone can’t tell that he’s not focus.

“Sehun-ssi, are you fine?” the announcer with a funny mimick, “…is the question giving you pressure?” he blatantly mocks and the other members are laughing along with him.

“N-no. I just… I have someone in mind when your question popped up, so I blurred out,”

“Omo, omo! Who is it? Must be a significant person that makes you feeling like this,” the announcer gets interested, because any secret that the idol brought to his program will affect the ratings significantly.

Sehun is having a moment of silence when his brain is trying to strive on who’s the girl he should’ve mentioned, even though it’s useless because only one name that is sounding through his system right now.

 

 

“M-Miranda Kerr,”

 

-xxxx-

 

“….K-Keenan,”

“—K-Keegan,”

She calls out, yet more likely to be in a low volume and sound like a whisper rather than scream. Her eyes are shut and one hand on stomach, squeezed it hard to reduce the pain when tears start to come out of her eyes. Her other hand tries reaching mobile phone on the closest table, shaking.

“S—s..,” she cursed at the blank space when even her hand can’t be able to get the phone but only make it fall from the table, leading it to be slipped under the bed.

It was 7am in Jung condo. Jongsuk is in the hospital, having to assist on surgery while Woobin has project to do with other fellow actors from his company in Jeju. Soojung was left in the house for a night but seems like everything doesn’t turn out well because she has her stomachache. She was diagnosed to have peptic ulcer since 10. Doctors said that the ill will lead her stomach to feel like bursting out when she’s late to eat. Her eating schedule should be monitored and it’s usually Jongsuk, the one who shoves her to the dining room. Now that he has an appointment, he usually leaves note on the refrigerator and cupboard to make her remember the eating schedule, but turns out that the note is useles anyway.

She finally is succeeded in reaching her phone and press the ‘Call’ button to whomever that popped up in her contact first. When she firstly opened the contact, it was scrolled down so much due to her trembling hand and she couldn’t even bother on who that person is because all she needs right now is just a help.

 

“Hello?”

“H—hello… y—you. Help—help me,”

“Soojung? Are you okay?”

“DO I SOUND LIKE OKAY TO YOU?”

“O—okay, We’ll go there,”

 

The other person hangs up. Soojung can’t help but to quickly crawl again to the other side of her bed, to make her feeling a bit comfortable with pillow and bolster. She hopes that she didn’t make trouble with the person she just called and that he is not a person that seems unfavorable to Soojung. She silently thinks and counts sheeps in her head to keep her from passing out. Sweats start running down from her already frowned forehead but she just couldn’t care.

Suddenly, she hears sound of door being opened and rushed steps followed after that.

“Soojung!” someone calls her. She tries to look up and even in her blurry sight, she can tell that it is Sehun, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. She heaved a sigh in a slight relief, “…h-help me,”

“Kyungsoo, take her outside!” Chanyeol said in hurry while he is in the phone, tries to reach Woobin and Jongsuk.

“I can’t!” Kyungsoo refused.

“Why??!!” Chanyeol started to be frustrated

“She… she seems heavy to me,” he shapes his lips into a thin line while invisibly measuring how to take Soojung outside.

“AND YOU SEEM SO SHORT TO ME!” Soojung, who is being overly sensitive about weight, protested. Eyes are about to pop out and so is Kyungsoo.

“I’m not picking a conversation here,” he huffed Soojung with a pout while Baekhyun rolls his eyes at both’s bickers.

“It’s better to have her here, hyung,” Sehun said, his hand holds Soojung’s and feels the her temperature lingers on him. He didn’t know either to feel warm or hot because of the high temperature she had.

“Jongsuk hyung is not answering. Woobin hyung said that he’s in the airport right now, about to fly to Seoul. He said that her meds are in the kitchen, yet she needs to eat first,”

“I’ll cook,” Kyungsoo raises his hand, voluntarily goes out of the room.

“B-better not p-p-poisoning my foods!” Soojung threatens but Kyungsoo only shrugs it as he walks out of door.

“Are you having problems with Kyungsoo lately? Never heard you guys bicker,” Baekhyun sits on the edge of her bed. Hands are folded while seeing her hand being hold by Sehun. Part of him tells that he is jealous, but the other part says that he must’ve gone crazy for being jealous of someone that’s meant as much as his biological brother.

“He accompanied me working papers the other day and we talked about ideal type,” she breathes in, hand squeezed stomach even harder, “..he said that I’m a person that least fitting his ideal type because I’m bad tempered, and I respond that he’s also not that good because he’s short. He’s getting sulky and I end up bicker instead of work on papers—KYUNGSOO, MAKE SURE THE FOOD IS NOT TOO SALTY!” she screams her heart out as she keeps gritting her teeth in pain.

“Araseo, witch,” he responds in a medium volume but is audible enough for Soojung to hear.

“Yah, Kyungsoo? Seriously? Not oppa?” Chanyeol, who stands all the time flustered with the sudden change of relationship of the two. Soojung only rolls her eyes, doesn’t care, only gives a short unclear answer to the latter such “..things change,” while Sehun chuckles enjoying the show.

“You called him for help, afterall. Not us,” Chanyeol smirks and Soojung looked at him in disbelief, “…s-seriously?” as she rolled her eyes, annoyed by Chanyeol’s nodding expression.

 

“Here, your majesty,” Kyungsoo mockingly said as he enters the room with a food tray. It’s only a simple bibimbap and small bowl of seaweed soup. He chose it because it was the quickest healthy food that Soojung can eat in the urgent situation right now. He puts the tray on her bed carefully to get it on the stable place and stands up after that, “Mission accomplished. I’m going back to the dorm—,”

“No. Stay here,” Chanyeol commanded, “..she needs to eat it,”

“Then? She can just eat. If she’s poisoned, you know who to blame—ack!” Soojung throws pillow to his head, “I’m just going to the dorm! Not to the North Pole—”

“Stay,” Chanyeol breathed out, “She needs help to eat it, you fool. Don’t you know that her hands are trembling like that? She barely can even hold the spoon,”

“Don’t say that you’re asking me to feed her—“

“…oh s-seriously? No, t-thanks. Sehun and B-baekhyun are here, I can ask their help to—“

“I’m not helping,” Baekhyun plays along, biting his lips inside to muffle his laugh. He knows what Chanyeol is trying right now.

“Me neither,” Sehun gave a soft carress with his thumb to the back of her hand.

“Great—ah,” she groans in pain once again and all of them are automatically getting closer to her, either asking a simple “Are you fine” or only look worried like Kyungsoo did.

“Okay, don’t talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter