Letter and Package

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they have nothing to do but do not want to go home, library will always be the best choice for them to spend the hours in the rest of their day. Even though they’re together, they hardly can chat nor argue in library, because the Jung siblings are typical to be absorbed to a book even though there was something more interesting around them—or even there was a long parade in front of them.

But for today, it seems to be different for Soojung. She was holding to a book but her mind was going to somewhere else, somewhere far away from the library, and she swore that she was about to throw up everytime she thinks of that. She suddenly gave up to read and laid her head on table, sighed.

“I thought my life have been too much drama recently. I was dating Jongin, I was dating Sehun, I am dating Minhyuk. What are the people going to think of me? I’m ed up,”

Speaking honest, Soojung actually loves the idea of being matched with Minhyuk because it was harmless and the paparazzi also fangirls were fading away in instant after that. The recording of Jongsuk telling that Minhyuk was her boyfriend is quite a clarification to calm the rages of everyone. Sehun’s fancafes are starting to re-open, SM has finally spoken up regarding to the news, denying it by saying that both are bestfriends, and things are starting to go back to normal. Even Kang Minhyuk didn’t disagree with the idea, he just had to do roleplay as Soojung’s boyfriend and she swears, that Minhyuk is a too good of a boyfriend to ask.

She crawls from her position to the other side of the table to face Jongsuk in front of her, whom still handling a book to read. He lowers his glance to meet his sister’s eyes directly, one of his eye brows was raised.

“Did Keenan and I teach you wrong?”

“You know, I just couldn’t bear it sometimes,” she sighed, knowing that f-words were the thing that her brothers hated the most to hear and the last thing they want to hear escaping from their sister’s lips.

“Living with superstars is hard,” Jongsuk shrugs his shoulders, eyes are going back to his book, “…especially if you’re not the same gender,”

“I missed them, actually,” she said before going to reverie. They’ve not talked to each other at all after the incident because EXO has to go back to continue the TLP tour. The thing that she regrets was that she didn’t have chance to bid goodbye before they starting the tour just like what she and her brothers usually do.

“They didn’t text you?” he calmly asked, while flipping the page of the book.

“They did. Everyone but Suho and Kyungsoo oppa,”

“It’s because Kyungsoo is Keegan’s,” Woobin suddenly appears, bringing book that he chose from the rack to sit beside his brother. Jongsuk quickly responds by diverting his gaze to him and pinch his elder brother’s stomach hardly before he goes for a chaos.

“YAH!” he shouts, being followed by the ‘psssssh’ from other library attendants, asking them to be quiet. Woobin shuts his mouth quickly before sending a death glare to Jongsuk. The younger brother only rolls his eyes as response.

Soojung was not joining Woobin and Jongsuk when they both were fighting over Kyungsoo and stuffs. She only looked at her phone pathetically while reading text from Chanyeol. He said that they are now in Bangkok and about to go to Beijing. The responses of the fans towards Sehun’s rumour has been long gone during concert like what have happened in Jakarta, replaced with the longing screams of the fans asking them to stay on stage. She only smiled, feeling relieved.

But for some reasons, she really hopes that Suho texts her to say sorry, which he doesn’t do even until now. She honestly can’t stand the fight between her and the EXO leader because she admitted that she feels empty in every way when those guys weren’t around, and she couldn’t think of how her life is going to be when she decides not to talk with any of them anymore. Even less than 24 hours after Soojung said those words, she was replying to the flooding texts by EXO members (except Suho) said sorry for the incident which just happened.

She hardly realizes that she loves the presence of them in her life, that much.

“Hey,” a pat on her shoulder. She looks at her brothers first, whom shows full grins before meeting with the crescent eyes of Minhyuk, she smiles.

“You didn’t hear me? I’m calling all of you but you’re the only one not responding,” he said.

“I’m not in my right mind,” she lift her head from the table to check Minhyuk’s book.

“Why? Are you sick?” he looks worried and huskily putting his hand on her forehead, doing temperature check.

“No,” she lazily said, almost like a whisper rather than a voice, before she leans closer to lay her head on Minhyuk’s shoulder. The young man ruffles her hair in response.

The Jung brothers suddenly continuously cough while still reading their books. They unnaturally cough and clear their throats without stopping before Soojung kicks Woobin’s left foot under the table. He hissed.

“Do you think that if she’s sick I’m not going to recognize it?” Jongsuk throws an annoyed look to Minhyuk, clearly stating that he’s also a Medical Student like him.

“Even though I’m not a doctor-soon-to-be, I’ll know it faster than you when she’s sick,” Woobin joins Jongsuk to corner him.

“Are you looking down at us?”

“…or, are you just simply wanting to win our sister over us?” Woobin raises one of his eye brows, and Soojung swears that she knows, where the conversation is going.

“Araseo, araseo,” Minhyuk giggled, knowing it well, too. Soojung and him have been a bully object for the Jung brothers nowadays since they both are a die-hard shippers of Soojung and Minhyuk. Woobin kept saying that Minhyuk is a good prospective husband-to-be while Jongsuk always convinces Soojung by saying that if he was a girl, he definitely would be high over heels for Minhyuk.

“Have you eaten?” Minhyuk calmly asked because he assumes that the girl is so lifeless, considering the weight of her only head on his shoulder.

“I haven’t. You want to treat?” Woobin quickly answered Minhyuk’s question, he is grinning. Soojung kicks his foot once again because she initially wanted to answer, she has gaped to answer but losing some seconds from Woobin.

“I haven’t either and I have no money,” Jongsuk added, and he felt that his foot is being kicked by Minhyuk. The latter chuckles, seeing his comrade was gritted in pain, “Okay, all on my treat,” he gave up, before the Jung siblings (and now, Soojung is joining too) are going into chaos for ‘hooray’ and being kicked out by the librarians.

 

 

 

“I heard that Chanwoo’s dorm is in Jung-gu, too,” Woobin suddenly said when they’ve been outside the building, walking towards the parking area. His saying made Minhyuk frowns his forehead. Soojung and Jongsuk fully understand what Woobin talked about and silently smirk while giving signal to Woobin to continue.

“Jung-gu? What do you mean? Then what to do with Chanwoo?” Minhyuk still didn’t get his point. Woobin inhales some air deeply before slinging his hand to Minhyuk’s shoulder.

“Since we’re going to eat in Jung-gu, I think we’d better to pick up Chanwoo first to ask him joining us,” he expanded his explain, yet Minhyuk is still confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter