Another Jungs

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I didn’t know what to say, heck, everything happened sooo fast,” Jongsuk kept talking, as he recalled how he got call from YG that actually he and his brother were transferred from his agency to YG. They actually knew that this would be coming, but they didn’t know that it was going to be this fast. It was just two days ago when their agency talked about how YG was interested to scout them to be part of YG KPLUS and they are given options to choose. It ends up that both of them are choosing YG for their future career.

“Hyung, congratulations!” Baekhyun merrily congratulates him, followed by the other members at the room whom suddenly sing congratulatory song in Korea. They are dancing like fools except Soojung and Woobin. The maknae sits side by side with Woobin, her head leans in her brother’s shoulder as her brother wraps his arm around her shoulder. They laughed at those boys’ act.

“Congratulations, Keenan,” Soojung silently pinches her brother’s side, and Woobin grips her even tighter. He kisses Soojung’s cheek and smiles proudly, “…I’m actually worried, but we took this for us,”

“For us?” Soojung points at herself, doesn’t understand her brother’s saying. The quick dance party was also suddenly stopped as they ran out of energy already. Especially Sehun, who dances limply on his bruises knee, they end up laughing together like a fool.

“YG is more promising, what can I do? We need to extend our life, don’t we?” he raised one of his eyebrows, “…and we still need to pay monthly debt from Dad’s company, you remember? I want to end it quick, because it’s really uncomfortable,”

“Sorry for keep making you suffered,” Soojung hugs Woobin’s arm, “…should I accept SM’s offer? You know, in the dinner that I attended with Jongin, I was offered by Kim Young Min to be one of their trainees,”

“Seriously?” Chanyeol suddenly gets into their conversation, and other EXO boys too are being interested to the topic since they never heard about it before.

“Yes, but I turned down the offer, because I don’t want to do something I don’t like. Anyhow, Kim Young Min said if I change my mind, I can go directly talk to him,” she shrugs her shoulder, unwanting to explain more.

“Don’t change you mind!” Luhan suddenly blurts out, and the other members are looking at him strangely, “…I mean, don’t do it if you don’t like. You should change your mind if you start liking the industry,” Luhan expanded his explanation, but weirdly sighed to himself afterwards. Woobin took a quick glance at him, and Luhan only slightly nodded.

“Luhan is right. You shouldn’t do something you don’t like,” Jongsuk added.

“I don’t think I would change my mind either. I couldn’t just endure the slave contract,” Woobin shakes his sister’s body over the slave contract word, as it made the atmosphere in the room getting awkward.

“I mean, the very long contract, I can’t. I want to study abroad,”

“It’s okay, Soojung-ah. We understand that, because we also think of that! I mean, who will endure the 12 years contract? That’s crazy! But that’s what our company doing,” Jongdae pouts, getting nods from the other members. they seem to be agreeing Jongdae’s word.

“I admit that sometimes the company treats us unfairly, but I do think that the key is to be patient. Our turn will come someday. Just trust the company,” Lay innocently added, making the atmosphere in the room softened. While Luhan, on the other hand, gets uncomfortable by the all of sudden talk.

“But hey, I wonder about that too. What if YG also does that? We need to clarify, tho,” Jongsuk suddenly lets out his thought for some minutes ago. Soojung nods, because they three have plan to study abroad together for master degree and it’s going to be a total pain in the if their soon-to-be company will be the biggest obstacle for them. Jongsuk couldn’t even think if he should be like Kris whom suing his company and spends lots more money for terminating the contract.

“Let’s clarify through our insider,” Woobin smirks, making the others confused.

“Our insider? You mean ‘your insider’, maybe? You knew someone inside YG?” Jongsuk is confused too as hell.

“You knew this person, you fool! Krystal, you knew too! He’s new person in YG and he’s lately being in regular TV show,” Woobin explains, but the others’ faces are just like fools, hard to understand Woobin’s words. The latter suddenly feels hopeless, “You still don’t know? Let’s invite him tomorrow!”

 

-xxxx-

 

The following day was the most frustrating day for Soojung. She was thinking hard on who the insider that Woobin talked about for the entire night, only for coming up to a very unsatisfying conclusion for her. She has been getting up early with Jongsuk and even waking up Kyungsoo with full force only to prepare full set of foods in Korean manner, as well as side dishes, with appetizing desert they kept in the refrigerator only for this guy. It really kills mood in her holy weekend.

“Why, of all the other guys in Seoul—or South Korea, to be exact, is this guy coming? He’s not even in YG!” Soojung protested at Woobin. They are sitting in the common room with ‘the guest’. He’s chuckling and throws Soojung the comforter on the couch.

“You really like me, don’t you? You even have time to hate me for 10 years, woah… you should’ve been really admiring me to waste such time for only me,” he smirks at the young girl, making her rolling her eyes unsatisfiedly.

“What the hell, Jung Yonghwa, I can even hate you for the rest of my life,”

Meet Jung Yonghwa; he’s the Jung siblings’ cousins from their father’s side. The same age with Woobin, but insisted that Woobin should call him hyung because he was born a month earlier. He’s just like the common Jung: cool outside but dumb and adorable inside. Soojung hates him to death because of the mistake that he did for ten years ago. It was when Soojung had her 11th birthday and Yonghwa foolishly takes out her cake to feed his monkey. Heck yes, this guy once ever pet a monkey, what a normal guy--Soojung thought. That was Soojung’s first birthday party, and that was day when Soojung swore that she would never invite Jung Yonghwa to her party again.

“I didn’t invite him either,” Woobin shrugs his shoulder as he makes his way to sit on the couch with them.

“But you called my brother! We’re one package, just like you and your siblings, right? That’s just the same, Woobinnie,”

“Stop calling me Woobinnie, or you will find your way to heaven,” Woobin smacks Yonghwa’s head lazily but the latter only laughs.

“His brother? You mean—

 

Ding. Dong.

 

Soojung hasn’t been finished her words when suddenly the doorbell is dinged. She quickly proceeds her way to the door as if she knows who’ll be coming. She opens the door and suddenly sparks are all over her eyes, she hugs the guest tightly to the extent that he can hardly breathe.

“N—n—noona…, let m—me go,” he said, stuttering as Soojung squeezes him hard.

“Chanwoo-ya! I’ve really missed you,” she lets him go and ruffles the Chanwoo guy’s head, “…aigooo, my Chanwoo has grown up! You’re so tall, even taller than me, Chanwoo-ya!” then she hugs him again.

“CHANWOOOOOOOOO!” Jongsuk suddenly goes crazy too and joins them in group hug. Chanwoo was totally squeezed and he couldn’t even mutter word to get himself out of the situation, “Aigooooooo you’re still so cute and squishy. You’re even cuter than Kyungsoo!” Jongsuk pinches his cheek hardly, making Chanwoo wants to cry.

“S—stop abusing m—me,”

“I was almost regretting my decision to cook fullset if it’s only Yonghwa hyung whom came, but you came!” Jongsuk excitedly said, followed by a tighter hug after that.

“CHANWOOOO!” now is Woobin’s voice and Chanwoo suddenly runs before getting another abusive actions, “…andwaeeeee,” he quickly runs and knocks to random door of others’ condo to seek for help.

Fortunately, he knocks the door of EXO dorms and suddenly Chanyeol comes up from the door, looking from right to the left, and found the four of them standing in front of the Jungs’ door, “What’s happening here?”

 

They all only laugh at his reaction.

 

-xxxx-

 

Meet Jung Chanwoo: He's Yonghwa's younger brother. He has been popular since his early age and starred a lot of TV series and movies. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter