The Lost Planet

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night right after the show, a big and not so important fight happened in Jung’s condo. As usual, Soojung shouted to release all her anger at Woobin for about two hours while the elder brother only sat in a manner of a boy being scolded by his mom before finally he was permitted to talk to explain his defense and clarification.

Otherwise, Jongsuk enjoyed his PSP, feet flung on Woobin’s lap during the ‘Soojung’s anger time’ like a boss.

Turned out, that Woobin eventually didn’t understand what the MC said. He didn’t mean to say that Krystal has a crush on Oh Sehun at all. When the MC talked about ‘sign which Krystal gave to any of EXO members’, Woobin thought that it was the person whom always had fight with Soojung that she always ‘gave sign to go away’ and the person is absolutely Oh Sehun. There was a moment of silent when Woobin answered the question of the MC because he considered if it’s Sehun or Chanyeol the one whom mostly picks a fight on Soojung. That’s why he added reason that ‘they’re the same age and also classmates….'.

Listening to the clear explanation, the two hours only went wasted, made the trio siblings very late to go to the bed. Soojung and Woobin finally ended the fight with a deal that Woobin will clarify everything through his Twitter account the next morning.

 

 

-xxxx-

 

 

“Hyung?”

“Soojung?”

“Jongsuk hyung?”

“Woobin hyung?”

 

The siblings are drowning deep in their sleep. Snuggling together on one bed, legs and arms tangling everywhere. Soojung hugs Woobin with her legs wrapped around Woobin while Jongsuk’s body is basically pinned under Woobin, hugging to a bolster. All of them are covered in a thick blanket which seems to be wrinkle everywhere because of their beast moves during sleep.

“They seem to be very tired,” Kyungso said, still shaking Jongsuk’s shoulder.

“…hmm? What’s the noise?” Woobin is the first one to wake up. He brushes his eyes which seem to be sticky to be opened, and suddenly surprised to see the room is fully filled.

“What’s this? What’s happening?” Jongsuk, the second one to wake up, finds his body is very hard to be moved and somehow he whines a little when he’s about to move some part of his body. He feels painful in all over his body as if he was just being crashed by a huge elephant during sleep, which is actually his dream at that night. Kyungsoo helps him to sit quickly and Jongsuk mouthed ‘Gomawo’ even though he doesn’t clearly see who it is.

“I’m…hungry,” said Jongsuk out of nowhere, scratching the back of his head.

“What’s happening? Why are all of you here?” Woobin has been fully awake, succeed to  free himself from Soojung and sits.

“We’re going to have concert today, don’t you remember?” Luhan raised his eyebrow, unsure.

“Ah, yes! How can I skip that one? Then you guys are going now? In this freaking early morning?” Woobin seems flustered, hands pat his own head like trying to keep his mind straight then stands up to give each of them his hug.

It’s been a tradition between EXO and Jung Siblings since their very first debut. They have to hug each other one by one before the big match. It’s kinda a lucky charm for them and they believe they’re going to do well as long as they get the hugs of the Jung siblings before their shows. However, the trio has been also the part of their lives too. Together, they formed a perfectly imperfect family to each other. There’s no mother role or father role, it’s all the playground where all of them are the kids whom have grown up enough to take care of each other without bumping into their parents for some defense.

“Yes hyung, we need to do soundcheck, make up, rehearsal and stuf—fffs,” Luhan gets squished in Woobin’s hug.

“How did you get our key?”

“You gave me the duplicate key last night,” Minseok answers, getting a hug from Woobin too.

“You’re right! How can I forget everything in one night?” he said now hugging Tao, “..ah, baby Tao, don’t cry in front of the audiences. I’m going to go home if I see you do that,” he teases, grin plastered on.

“Hyung….,” the latter only pouts.

“Hey, don’t you want a hug from me too? It’s free,” Jongsuk finally stands and starts giving them hug and words of encouragement, “I believe you’re going to do well Kyungsoo-ya,” he hugs Kyungsoo, ruffles his hair

“Tao, don’t be sulky,” he hugs Tao who looks sulky because his face is swollen early in the morning.

“Jongin, control your face, either way you have to bring me trash bag because I’m gonna throw up during the whole show,” and a hug for Jongin.

“Joonmyeon, please don’t do anything strange, it’s embarassing,” and a hug goes to Suho.

“Luhan, ask the make up artist to not have you too pretty. I may fall in love,” a hug is delivered to Luhan.

“Chanyeol, seriously stop those pick-up lines. It’s so last year,” the latter chuckles while receives the hug.

“Yixing you’re the best of all the members, please show us those dimples while you’re dancing, so we can feel the love,” and a hug as closure before Jongsuk can only see him smiling.

“Minseok, you know where I’ll sit later. Don’t slay your abs to our direction, I’m not interested,” he hugs the eldest member of the band and gets a nod as his answer.

“Sehun, close your mouth while dancing,” the maknae pouts in return, gives him a hug.

“Jongdae-ya, do a comic expression a little when you’re doing high note, I don’t want to fanboy over your voice,” he hugs Chen.

“Baekhyun…..,” Jongsuk is about to hug but hesitate a little bit, then finally hugs Baekhyun.

“What, hyung?” Baekhyun replies his hug and waits for what-so-called ‘speech of encouragement’ by Jongsuk to him.

“Nothing….., it’s just that you smell a little bit,” he said, right hand gestures him to go away from Jongsuk quickly. Baekhyun rolls his eyes and playfully hits Jongsuk on the chest before he turns to join Sehun and Jongin on bed, trying to wake Soojung whom is still beautifully laying on the bed with a large blanket wraps her body, made her looks like a pupa.

“Jung Soojung, don’t you want to give us hug?” Sehun playfully pinches her cheek.

“Soooooojung-ah,” Jongin calls Soojung in a sing-song voice, in an effort to make her annoyed then wake up.

“Aigoo, this girl is having hypersom. Maybe if Seoul is getting an earthquake, she’ll be waking up,” Baekhyun added, seems to give up in waking her up.

“I doubt it. Don’t try waking her up, it’s no use. Thank you, Junmyeon-ah,” Jongsuk commented while receiving three VVIP tickets for tonight’s concert from Suho.

“Just go now, don’t you guys in hurry?” Woobin reminds the three who are still waking Soojung up.

“Don’t we need to also get a hug from Soojung? I bet she’ll be disappointed later when she wakes up and finds that she doesn’t give us, specifically me, a good luck. She will be very sad if we’re just leaving her like that. Especially, it’s our first concert. She may regret this for the whole of her life, for not hugging me before my very first concert. Right, Soojung-ah?” Sehun turns his face to Soojung who looks like in a very very deep sleep.

“Get lost,” she mumbles clearly, still having her eyes closed, then covers her face with blanket and fixes her position to sleep again.

Sehun’s eyes got widen, while Jongsuk shrugs his shoulders and Woobin rolls his eyes like saying ‘told you so’. The other members only laugh at them and start leaving the room one by one. In the end, Soojung accompanies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter