Night Outing

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s no I love yous, official bond, nor another kisses after the Soojung and Baekhyun’s Beijing incident happened, except that the smiles they secretly share to each other whenever they met, the soft looks to each other, tender touch of one to another, even the lovely emoji or stickers they sent to each other through their chatting application. Sometimes Baekhyun greets her casually when she’s alone in condo, asked how her day is, what she ate for lunch then secretly leave a peck on her cheek that never failed to make Soojung’s cheek heat up, and Baekhyun would be giggling after that. There’s nothing official between them; it’s just the usual Soojung and the usual Baekhyun, with no strings attached. It somehow is quite funny when they thought that world is only owned by the two because the others, even Soojung’s brothers, knew nothing about the little fluffy thing going on between them. Because to them, Soojung and Baekhyun acted normally like they always are, and it’s true since there’s nothing changed between them. They used to also always be so affectionate like this.

The difference is that now that they both knew there’s unclear adorable feeling dangles in their hearts without even saying any sweet words towards each other.

That afternoon is no different; Soojung, Minhyuk, Jongsuk and Woobin planned to go to Chanwoo’s fanmeeting together. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, Tao, and Jongdae are in their common room, munching some of the leftovers from the Jungs’ lunch as the Jungs are busy preparing themselves for the fanmeeting of their cousin.

Minhyuk is in Jongsuk’s room, trying to pick out the best outfit his bestfriend had, despite of not doing laundry for a whole week, making his wardrobe is actually about to empty. While Baekhyun is in Soojung’s room, mischievously getting into her room after taking some leftovers in the dining table. He munched something that smells like beef, Soojung can tell.

“You’re so beautiful,” he sat on her bed, watching her combing her hair in front of the mirror.

“I know,” she shortly responded, cheeks are now in pink.

“Do you have to be so beautiful for only attending a fanmeeting?” Baekhyun giggled, “…or is it because of the loverboy?”

Hanbin came into her mind when the word ‘loverboy’ is being mentioned. She rolls her eyes and throw him some tissue from her table. He chuckled even more.

“The loverboy has a name. It’s Kim Hanbin,” she defendly said, knowing that it only gains more teases from Baekhyun.

“Are you excited to meet him?” Baekhyun nonchalantly asked, having no intention in his question.

“Somehow… yes. Knowing that he’s someone from my past..,”

Baekhyun furrowed his eye brows. He was about to ask another question when suddenly Woobin’s voice was heard roaming to all over the room in their condo, calling for Soojung. Soojung proceed to gather everything she needed in the bag and quickly glances for the last time in the mirror.

“Coming!” Soojung said. She looks at Baekhyun’s eyes before proceeding to get out of the door and both are smiling at each other.

“Don’t get attached to the loverboy,” he said, interlacing his fingers with hers and squeezes it gently. His other hand cups her face and caresses it softly, “…either way, I’ll be losing my appetite for a whole week,”

Soojung giggled, “I can’t promise, okay?” she sticks her tongue out, mocking Baekhyun with a kid’s expression. Baekhyun responded him by playfully pouting which looks very cute for Soojung to handle.

“Have a great time,” he said, before letting her hand go and she is opening the door to meet Jongsuk, Woobin and Minhyuk.

They bid goodbye to Chanyeol, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Lay and Tao until the door as the EXO guys are going back to their dorm too. Minhyuk embraced Soojung closely when they walked out the room, giggling softly to each other as Minhyuk joked around about how tough his profession is currently. It was a scene they put previously for the sake of acting as boyfriend-girlfriend, but now it seems to come down more naturally. Baekhyun noticed everything behind their back before they vanished to the elevator and smiles bitterly at that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You look so beautiful today.

Hanbin.

 

 

 

 

 

Soojung was reading the letter over and over again. It was not a long letter with hundred character like he did to her before. It was only six words including his name in it but it seems to drive her curious to open and open the letter again and again. He talked to her through letter, currently. He passed it again to Chanwoo whom met her right after the fanmeeting ended. He didn’t share her a glance during his stage, nor meet her in the backstage after everything ended, making Soojung actually curious if he had forgotten her or what, but the letter answered it all.

“You like it?” Sehun curiously asked after peeking what is inside the letter. He giggled, “…he’s two years younger!”

Soojung was startled a bit and quickly fold the letter before hitting his back hardly, “Why do you keep reminding me of that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter