French Toast

Jung Siblings and the Mischievous Neighbours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soojung-ah, Soojung-ah,” Jongsuk keeps shaking his sister’s shoulder, making her groan but still not opening her eyes, “..you’re going to be late for college!”

“Yah, this is the problem of having her as sister, not even wanting to wake up and make the brothers cook for breakfast,” Woobin entered the room to open the curtains. He just went back from the kitchen to cook breakfast for the three while bringing a plateful of french toast.

“I can hear you!” Soojung shouts loudly while still having her eyes closed.

“Jung Keenan, can you make something better than french toast? Why should we always have french toast like….every morning?” Jongsuk protested.

“I second that,” Soojung raises her hand in the air.

Woobin only hangs the younger brother’s and his sister’s complain in the air and continues to munch his french toast gracefully.

“I’m going to cook tomorrow,” Jongsuk said, feeling annoyed, then joining Soojung in bed.

“Yah! Why are you sleeping again? Don’t you know that we have tight schedule today?”

“I don’t want to start a day with french toast,” Jongsuk murmurs, blocking his face with pillow.

“I second that,” Soojung added.

Woobin can only sigh and kick at the bed listening to the youngers' responses.

 

“SOOJUNG-AH! SOOJUNG-AH! SOOJUNG-AH!” a noisy and loud shouts of boys’ were suddenly heard coming from the outside followed by the rings of doorbells and knocks on the door simultaneously. Woobin who was initially going to hit his younger siblings with bolster feeling much more annoyed and put his plateful of french toast on the table.

“Aish! Those neighbours!” he grunts while walking to the door with his angryface.jpg mode on. He opens the door unwelcomely, impatiently, and all the words which can describe his huge anger at that time then slammed it aside.

“DON’T YOU KNOW THAT IT’S 6 IN THE MORNING AND YOU BRAGGED PEOPLE’S HOUSE LIKE CRAZY?!”

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Baekhyun, Sehun, and Chanyeol bow calmly in instance when seeing Woobin’s coming out of the door.

“Brother-in-law, yesterday you asked us to drive Krystal to college, right?” Baekhyun speaks to him innocently, like there’s nothing happened.

“I asked Minseok, but why are you coming?” Woobin never expected Baekhyun to come and if it has to be the other person than Xiumin, then Baekhyun is the last person on earth which he wanted to come to his house in the morning, “…and also Sehun and Chanyeol too,”

“Minseok hyung doesn’t feel good today, and Sehun will also go to college right? Don’t you remember that they’re in the same college? Chanyeol is going to accompany me to buy something after drop them to college,” he grinned, because actually he tied up Minseok so he can go out to take Krystal to college.

“Come in..,” the three of them walk into the Jung siblings’ apartment like it id their home. It’s not a new thing for them to visit Jung siblings’ apartment. In fact, it happens almost everyday since they’re neighbours and they often do gathering to celebrate special event like Chuseok, Thanksgiving or if one of them having birthday. Not only visiting each other’s house but they also did sleepover and even if one of EXO members has bad term with other members, the member tends to spend night in Jung’s apartment.

The Jung siblings’ life have been like this since 5 years ago. They were moving from US to South Korea since the plane accident in Japan which carried her parents from business trip and caused them died. They started living to rely on each other. Sometimes they fought, argued, but they were never in bad term for long time. Jung family looked very cold outside that everyone called them as Vampire family because of their coldness toward others, but actually they’re very caring, warm and loving when it comes to the family matters or people whom are very closed to them.

When their parents died 5 years ago, Woobin was the one whom suffered the most since he is the eldest. He then took over the family company in the age of 20 but then it went bankrupt a year after his stewardship. He didn’t know anything about finance or how to handle company back then because he never learned anything of it and he was just too young. His parents were also never pushing him to be their successor, they always support what their children want to be, and handling the company has never came to Woobin’s mind. After the bankruptcy, he then used the rest of the money that their parents left to leave their lives in US, go back to South Korea, buy an apartment and set up new life with his siblings.

He worked so hard to feed his siblings since their settlement to South Korea. He worked about 3 part time jobs in a day and left his education. Jongsuk, at that time, was a Medical student in Seoul National University and he also worked a part time job to fulfill their needs. Fortunately, three of them are bright and smart students that they are very easy to get scholarship. Even Woobin used to be a scholar in Harvard University before leaving for South Korea. They need to work hard day and night until Woobin got scouted with the biggest model agency in South Korea, Weiner Ent. They were scouting Woobin when he appeared to deliver pizza to the Weiner’s company. Not long after scouting Woobin, they also wanted to scout Jongsuk and Soojung because of their perfect figures to be model. The people in the company even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter