✿ You again? ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

Jinhye finally arrived at her small house. She was tired because she tried to get there as fast as she could.
She knew how the neighboorhood she lived in was when it was dark out. Let's just say it was dangerous.

"Finally home." She sighed. She slipped off her white converse and then closed the door behind her.
Jinhye the lights and headed to the kitchen to get some water.

She looked around at the depressing space of what she calls home and placed the now empty glass cup on to the counter.
Her phone began to ring and she looked at the caller ID.

'Dad calling..' It read.

Jinhye just let out a loud sigh and rejected the call, putting her phone on silent so it wont bother her.
She headed towards her room and began to change out of her school uniform, into something comfy to sleep in.

She layed on her bed and eventually fell asleep.



Jinhye's eyes began to slowly flutter open. She stared at the ceiling and once she regained her conciousness, she panicked.
"Wait, what time is it?" She said, rushing to find her phone. "What the hell, 8:00?!"

Jinhye rushed herself into her school's uniform and to the bathroom to brush her teeth. "Why'd I have to put my phone on silent?!.. Oh right, because the devil called me." She mumbled and began to curse under her breath.

She ran towards the front door, almost slipping on the wooden floor, and hurridly shoved her feet into both of her white converses. Once she was done with that, she headed out.

"Aish- stupid me!" Jinhye scolded herself.

Already half-way towards the school, she saw a boy with familiar gray hair standing next to a fancy black car that was parked near her school. She rolled her eyes because she knew who it was, and who he was here for. She purposely bumped into him while heading towards the school's front gate and smirked, 
"Oops, sorry~" She evily laughed. She tried to open the gates, but they were locked shut.

"They're not going to open the gates for you, you know." Mark chuckled while walking towards her.
Jinhye scoffed, "What are you even doing here? Get lost."

"I'm here for you. I was expecting you to get here early, but you being late is even better." He said.
"How do you even know I go here? Stalker much?" She scoffed once more.
Mark only laughed, "Have lunch with me. You're already late, and they won't open the gates anyways."
"This again? Look here, Mark.-" "Oh, shut up. Just come with me." He cut her off, grabbing her wrist and walked her towards his car.
He opened the car door for her and she got in. I mean, she had no choice.. might as well take advantage and get some free breakfast.



"Where are we going, anyways?" Jinhye questioned, "And won't you be worried when your crazy fans see you with a plain girl like me?"
Mark smiled, "You're not a plain girl. In fact, you're kinda cute."

For some reason those words made her heart flutter. She became quiet.

"What, are you blushing?" Mark laughed. Jinhye cleared and scoffed, "Psh! N-never!"



The rest of the car ride was mostly quiet. Jinhye didn't know what to say ever since he called her 'kinda cute'.
She secretly took a look at him while he was focused on driving and examined the side profile of his face. Okay, she admitted he was kinda cute, too. But he was still annoying.

"Alright, we're here!" He suddenly said, making her snap out of it. Mark smirked when he caught her staring at him.
"Don't fall in love with me, now. It's hasn't even been two days." He joked. "Psh, I'd never fall in love with you!" Jinhye defended herself. "We'll see." Mark smiled at her, then got out of the car. He gave her a certain particular smile. "Don't smile at me like that.." Jinhye mumbled.

Once she got out of the car, she became annoyed. "What is this? I thought we were going out to eat, not be at some strange building."
"We are.... After." Mark explained. Jinhye eyed him, "After? After what?"

"I brought you here because I wanted you to see me practice. After practice is done, I'll take you out to eat. I promise." He gave her 'that' smile again causing her to clench her fists. Her heart skipped a beat. "God damnit, alright. Just.. hurry. I'm starving."