✿ Reconcile ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

Mark was silent the whole way to the beach. Jinhye knew there was something that he wasn't telling him, but she didn't want to ask. She thought that she'd rather ask him when they were alone together.

"Ja, we're here!" The manager announced. When he finished parking, everyone got off and stretched. JB groaned as he stretched his arms, then placed one of his arms on to Jinhye's shoulder. "Want to go for a swim?" JB asked her. But Jinhye's attention wasn't on him, it was on Mark. Jinhye smiled at JB and shook her head. "No, it's okay. You go, I'll join you in a bit." She replied. JB smile back and nodded, then ruffled her hair before walking away.

Jinhye fixed her hair and tried walking over to Mark, but as she walked towards him, he began to walk somewhere else. She sighed. Jinhye flinched as she felt a hand land on her shoulder and turned her head. When she saw who it was, she smiled. "Jun K, you're finally here." Jun K smiled back and looked towards Mark's direction. "Did the two of you fight? I saw what happened just now." Jinhye sadly sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know.. he suddenly started acting like that after talking about JB and I." Once Jun K heard that, he began to chuckle. "Ah.. I know why." Jinhye turned to look at him with a confused expression on her face. Jun K just softly held her shoulders and smiled at her. "If you get the chance, just try to have a one on one talk with him. He'll tell you himself." He said, then walked over to the rest of the group. Still confused, Jinhye sighed. "Aish, so complicated.." She mumbled before walking to the guys.

Jinhye stood at a distance as they greeted Jun K because she didn't want to get in the way. Seeing that, Jun K took a step back to pull her in with the rest of the group, purposely making her stand next to Mark. Jinhye bumped into Mark a little from the pull and awkwardly turned to him. "Ah.. s-sorry." She apologized. Mark half-smiled at her and started to walk away from the group. Jinhye was now irritated, she didn't know why but she was. She sighed hard before chasing after him.

Jinhye placed one of her hands on to his shoulder and forced him to turn around. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" She asked him. Mark stayed quiet. He even tried avoiding eye contact with her. Jinhye exhaled, "And you said you'd tell me everything I wanted to know... Forget it." She said, a little disappointed, then turned to walk away.

Mark's brows furrowed at her words. He sighed hard, then ran after her. When he caught up to her, he stood in front of her and looked at her in the eyes. This time, she was the one avoiding eye contact. "Fine." He started. "Go on a walk with me, and I'll tell you."



Jinhye patiently waited for him to say something as they walked, but he continued to stay silent. Then, he suddenly stopped walking. Mark turned around to face her and just stared at her. Jinhye furrowed her brows and stared back at him. His face was unreadable, so she didn't know what he was going to say or do. Mark took a step closer and stuck his hands into the pockets of his swimming trunks. He stared at her seriously, "Tell me the truth." He began. Jinhye listened as he continued to speak, "Are you starting to have feelings for JB?" His sudden question made her eyes widen a bit. Jinhye shook her head and continued to stare at him, "Is this why you're acting this way?" She said, crossing her arms. Mark sighed and looked away, then nodded his head shortly after. Jinhye scoffed and chuckled to herself.

Her delicate fingers moved to his chin and gently turned it, so he could look at her. "Mark.." Jinhye said his name ever so sweetly, "You should already know how I feel about you.. and that feeling is for nobody else." She gave him a reassuring smile. Mark smiled back as she let go of his chin and leaned in. It felt like sparks lit up when he felt his lips came intact with her sweet soft lips and oh how he missed them.

Mark pulled back and smile once more, "Does this mean you're my girlfriend again?" He chuckled in a joking manner. Jinhye laughed and lightly punched his arm, "Yah!" Mark laughed and grabbed her hand to intertwine his fingers with hers, then looked in the direction of the sunset. "It's getting late, we should go back." Mark said. Jinhye gave him one last look and smiled.

I missed you.

 

 

 

 


          [a/n]: I'm noticing that each chapter is getting shorter and shorter.. Ahh TT~TT, sorry! I'll try to make them longer! ^^