✿ Vacation! ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

It's been a week since he last spoke to Jinhye. She's been hanging out with JB most of the time now, even in the waiting rooms. It made him kind of jealous and angry, but then again know he knew how she felt now. 

After their performance, the manager called them all over to the waiting room. He waited for them to sit down, and then a smile suddenly crept upon his lips. "I gathered you guys here, instead of just packing up to leave because I have something to annouce." He began. "JYP sent me this letter, and on it is something you all would appreciate." He finished before giving Jackson the opened letter. Everyone watched Jackson's face as he read, then his face suddenly lit up.

"What, really?! A month of vacation?" Jackson unknowingly yelled. The manager sushed him before nodding. He held out nine plane tickets and they each took one, leaving one for himself. "We're going to the Maldives!!" Jackson shouted, once again from being too overly excited. The manager nodded once again, "Oh, and Jinhye. I personally bought your ticket because JYP only gave me eight. Thank me later." Jinhye's mouth dropped, "W-What? You didn't have to." The manager just smiled at her, "Don't worry. You're like familiy now, I don't mind."

"Ah! Don't we have to go pack our things?" BamBam asked him. He shook his head and pointed at his head, "I already thought ahead. I told all of your personal coordinators to pack your clothes and go to your houses to pack everything you think you'd need." The manager said. They all nodded with their mouths opened. "The flight is tomorrow  morning, so make sure you wake up early!" He finished.



BamBam and Jr couldn't stop talking about the trip on the way home. They just non-stopped kept saying things like 'Oh my god.' or 'I can't wait.' It made her laugh. BamBam, she'd understand, but Jr being older than her.. that made it funny.

When they got home, everyone couldn't sleep because of the excitement. Except JB, that is. JB went straight to the couch and layed down, immediately closing his eyes. "Well, you guys can stay up. I'll be here if you need me." He said. Jinhye laughed and walked over to hit to hit his shoulder. "Yah, this is my couch. Go on the other one." She ordered. JB jokingly scoffed and did as told. "What happened to the nice Jinhye? I want her back." He joked. Jinhye chuckled and layed down on 'her' couch.

BamBam and Jr went up to grab blankets and then headed back downstairs with their hands full of piled blankets. They hurridly ran over to the livingroom because the blankets were about to fall off, and immediately threw them down when they finally got there. "Thanks for helping!" BamBam complained. Jinhye laughed, "Sorry."

Jinhye, BamBam and Jr stayed up all night while JB fell asleep. The three were up playing different games on the XBox that they had.

"I beat you.. again!" Jinhye laughed. BamBam frowned, "Noona, let me win atleast once!" Jr nudged his arm, "She's winning because she's cheating. She told me not to tell you." He chuckled. BamBam furrowed his brows and crossed his arms, "Noona! You cheated!" He yelled, causing Jinhye and Jr to crack up. They both became quiet as they saw JB beginning to wake up. He looked around the room with his eyes squinted and threw a pillow at Jr's face. Now BamBam was the one laughing.

"Jeez, I couldn't sleep at all.." JB groaned, finally sitting up. His face looked irritated and he had bed hair. "You guys were up all night playing on my XBox?" JB said, emphasizing 'my'. BamBam hid behind Jr, thinking that he was going to throw another pillow. "Chill, it's not like we broke it, grumpy." Jinhye told him and laughed. JB just frowned. He pulled out his phone and rubbed his eyes. "The manager texted me saying that he'll be here soon. Go wash up or get ready." JB told them. They both nodded and headed upstairs.

Jinhye walked over to JB and sat next to him. "You're always so grumpy in the morning." She chuckled. JB stared at her and jokingly scoffed while nudging her a little. "Aren't you going to go wash up?" He asked her. Jinhye shook her head, "I already did, a while ago." She told him. JB nodded, "Well, I'm going to go wash up." He said, groaning as he got up. "Tell me when they get here." JB smiled at her, ruffling her hair as he left. Jinhye who stood there with now messed up hair, scoffed. "He's always doing that now."



A while later, the door bell rang. Jinhye ran her way towards the door, almost slipping on the carpet on her way out and opened the door. "Jeez, that's the second time.." She said, freezing after making eye contact with Mark who was on the other side of the door. "H-Hey. They told me to call you guys out." His voice made her heart pound in a strange way. She snapped herself back into her senses and nodded. "Yah! Hurry up, they're here!" Jinhye yelled out, causing Mark to flinch. She turned back to Mark and awkwardly smiled.

It was taking them longer than ever to get ready, so it was just the both of them awkwardly standing at the door. Mark cleared his throat, "Y-You four seem so close now." Jinhye just nodded, "Yeah.." She replied. "Jinhye-" "Mark, are they here?" Jr cutted him off as he ran down the stairs. BamBam and JB followed behind. Mark nodded. He stared at Jinhye with a sad expression, then turned around to go to the van. JB smiled at her and held on to one of her shoulders, "Let's go."



On the way to the airport, Jinhye began to doze off. She sat in between Mark and JB. JB laughed, "I told you, you should've slept last night instead of being up all night playing on my xbox." He said, once again emphasizing 'my'. Jinhye groaned, "We get it. We played on it without your permission, jeez.." JB nudged her, "Who's the grumpy one, now?" He laughed. Jinhye rolled her eyes, "Shut up, kid."

Mark couldn't  help but to hear their conversation. He stared at the two in jealousy and sighed. "I guess this is what I get.." Mark mumbled to himself, low enough for anyone to not hear.



They finally arrived at the airport. Mark and JB went to the back of the car to unload everyone's luggage as the rest waited and stood in front of the airport.

Mark looked at JB as he took the suitcases out of the trunk, "How is she?" Mark asked JB. JB continued to unload the trunk and sighed. "She's pretending to be okay." JB responded. Mark furrowed his brows, "What do you mean?" JB sighed once more and stopped to look at him, then he looked at Jinhye. Mark was doing the same. "When she's with us, she's just pretending to be happy. Like now." He said, referring to Jinhye who was smiling and laughing with the other members. "I know because her room is right next to mine, which means that I could hear everything. Including her crying." JB finished.

Mark held his head down and let out a depressed sigh. As soon as he did, JB put one of his hands on to his shoudler. "If you really love her, show her that you do. Not talking to her this whole time only makes it worse. She's literally waiting for you to talk to her first. Trust me, now that she's my best friend she tells me everything. She always talks about you from morning to night." JB told him. Knowing that she talks about him made him feel a little better. Mark nodded, "I'll try to stir up a conversation with her today." He said. JB pulled out his plane ticket and held it out to him. Confused, Mark just looked at it. "It's the seat next to hers. Give me your ticket." JB said, and Mark did as told. Mark smiled at JB, "Thanks, bro." JB just nodded, then they both walked back over to the others.

Jinhye nudged him, "What took you so long?"  JB rubbed his arm that was in pain, "You're always nudging me! It hurts! I might have a bruise.." He whined. Jinhye scoffed, "Well you always mess up my hair, so we're even." She smirked, grabbing her luggage, then walked ahead of him.



It was now time to board the plane. They each showed the flight attendant their tickets before going on. Jinhye sat herself down by the window and waited for JB who she thought was going to sit by her, but Mark appeared instead. "Oh, you sit here?.." She questioned. Mark nodded. Immediately, things got quiet and awkward, until Mark spoke. "How have you been, Jinhye?" He asked her. Jinhye gave him a little smile, "I'm... alright. You?" She asked back. Mark pressed his lips together before exhaling, "I'm alright, I guess... To be honest, JB switched tickets with me. He wanted me to sit with you." Mark said, awkwardly smiling as he rubbed the back of his neck. Jinhye scoffed, "I knew it. This kid." She said, making him laugh. "He's older than you though." Jinhye scoffed once more, "So. He's a kid in my mind." She chuckled.

Jinhye's chuckling stopped when she saw the look on Mark's face. He was just staring at her as she was chuckling. Mark smiled, "Ah, sorry.." He said, awkwardly turning his head away to look around for the other members. Jinhye just smiled.

I missed that smile..