✿ Punch out ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

The next morning, all Jinhye did was lay in her bed. She didn't get any sleep at all last night and her eyes were all swollen from crying last night. She stopped crying a few hours ago, now she didn't feel like doing anything.

Jinhye looked at the door and sighed as she saw JB come in holding her tray of breakfast. He was dressed up in one of his performance outfits. He walked over to her and placed it down on to the nightstand, then sat next to her. "Eat something, it'll make you feel better." He said. Jinhye shook her head, "I'm not hungry." She replied, lowly. JB sighed. He took out what looked like a ticket from his pocket and held it out to her. "It's a VIP ticket..We're performing at M Countdown today and I wish for you to come.. but if you don't want to, I understand." Jinhye sighed again before taking the ticket. "I'll think about it." She said. JB gave her a little smile before standing up again and waved goodbye, then walked out.

Jinhye stared at the ticket and frowned. Going meant that she had to see Mark's face. Something that she didn't want to do. She stared the ticket for a little longer, and then exhaled. "Go for Got7.." She whispered to herself. She forced herself off of the bed and walked over to the closet because she saw a sticky note. It just read: 'I knew you wanted to go^^~ We'll be waiting for you downstairs.'

Jinhye scoffed at the sticky note and opened the closet. In the closet were different sets of clothes, but one stood out to her most. It was an outfit similar to the one that Mark picked out for her. She was too lazy to look through the other clothes, so she just picked that one. Then she got ready.

She met with JB downstairs and he smiled at her. "So I was right." He said, making her slightly smile. "Let's go go!" BamBam exclaimed while chuckling.



As they arrived in front of the building, she couldn't help but to feel sadder. Seeing her expression, JB frowned. He took out a sandwich and held it out to her, "Eat it. You didn't eat breakfast this morning." Jinhye shook her head and pushed his hand away. "Come on. If keep refusing to eat, you'll eventually faint and end up in the hospital again." He said, worridly. Jinhye continued to stay quiet, causing him to sigh.

Anger suddenly took over JB's face and he sighed out of anger. Jr and BamBam knew what was going on, but they sat quiet. They didn't want JB to be even more pissed off.

JB was the first one to get out of the car. Jinhye silently followed behind him, while Jr and BamBam were the last ones out. Then they began to walk over to where Got7's waiting room was. Jinhye looked around at all of the group names that were printed on to the rooms and saw Red Velvet's room. She froze and stared at the familiar girl. JB noticed and blocked her view, "Come on, Jinhye." He said. Jinhye nodded and continued to walk with him.

When they finally got to their waiting room, JB suddenly stopped causing Jinhye to bump into him. Anger began to rush all over his body as he saw Mark just sitting there on his phone. Probably texting Wendy or something. JB turned his head, "Stay here, Jinhye." He told her with an unusual tone of voice. Jinhye wondered why he told her to stay, but she did as told anyways.

JB furiously sighed as he walked into the room, closing the door behind him. He stared right at Mark and clenched his fists. Jackson, who noticed him doing so, set the magazine that was in his hands and took a step forward. "JB." Jackson said. JB couldn't take it anymore. Staring at Mark's smiling face only made him more pissed off. JB walked up to Mark and clenched his fists even harder. "Oh, JB-" Mark began to speak, but was cut off by JB's hard punch to the face. He glared at Mark's face and grabbed a hold of his collar. "You ing bastard, how could you do that to her?!" JB yelled. He was about to throw another punch, but was stopped by the other members. "Get the hell off of me!! He deserves this!" JB kept shouting.



Jinhye stood there quietly, however she flinched when she heard sudden yelling that came from Got7's room. She immediately swung open the door and her eyes widened when she saw JB who was being held back by the other members and Mark, who was on the floor with a bloody lip. "Mark.." Jinhye said quietly to herself. Unknowingly, she ran up to Mark and kneeled down. She held up his face, "Mark, are you okay?" Jinhye asked him. Mark stared at her worried eyes and froze.

Jinhye...

The silence was broken by JB's loud scoff, "Even after what he did to you, you still care if he get's hurt? If it were you getting hurt, he wouldn't even care!" JB exploded. The look on Jinhye's face changed. She slowly took her hands off of Mark's face and just stared at him.

He's right.. It's time to move on..

"J-Jinhye-" "Mark!" Mark began to talk, but was cut off by a girl's voice. They both turned to where to voice came from. Once Jinhye saw Wendy run through the door, she stood up and backed away. "Mark, are you alright? Oh, look at your lip, It's bleeding!" Wendy said. Even though Wendy was there, Mark still had his eyes on Jinhye. He watched as the tears in her eyes fell and immediately, guilt and sorry filled within him. When JB finally calmed down, the members let go of him. He turned to look at Jinhye, but suddenly, she turned away and ran out of the door.

JB glared down at Mark and let out a little scoff, "I hope you're happy." He said, before heading out to chase after her.

Mark just sat there in silence and frowned. He stared at Wendy, then at the members who stared at him in disappointment.

I'm sorry, Jinhye...