✿ Practice ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

Jinhye stared at the dance studio in awe. The inside was way different from what it looked like from the outside. 
"If you're too hungry and you can't wait for me, then there's the cafeteria." Mark pointed out to one of the rooms. She just nodded, still in awe.
"Are you that amazed?" Mark chuckled. He held her wrist, gently this time, and led her towards the practice room.

"Oh- Mark's finally here!" She heard a male's voice say from inside of the room. Jinhye watched as Mark went inside and greeted the other six boys.
He looked back at her and motioned for her to come in, and she did. "Oh~ Mark who's this?" One of them coo'd.
Mark smiled at her and placed his arm around her shoulder. "This is Jinhye. Jinhye, they're my group members." He finished. Jinhye just awkwardly waved at them.

"Jinhye, come with me." Mark said, pulling her to the couch that was in one corner and sat her down. "Sit  here and wait. If you need anything, ask me. Okay?" Jinhye nodded and eyed him as he walked back to s. "Psh, all of a sudden you want to be nice to me.." She mumbled. She did as told anyways.

She sat there and watched as they non-stopped danced and practiced. She couldn't help but to stare at Mark as he danced. To her he stood out most.
Not like she liked him or anything, but he just did. She didn't know why, but when he's concentrated on something or smiling, she thought that he actually looked attractive then.

Mark glanced at Jinhye, once again, he caught her staring at him. He began to smile and purposely winked at her, then laughed as he coninued to dance. Jinhye just scoffed. Her face flushed pink.

Two or three hours passed and it seemed like they were finally done practicing.
Mark walked towards her and grabbed her water bottle out of her hands and drank it without permission. "Thanks." He smirked.
"Yah!" She yelled, snatching her water bottle back, taking a sip. Mark slyishly chuckled, "You just indirectly kissed me, you know that." 
Jinhye only gave him a digusted look and wiped her lips. "You're cute." He smiled as he ruffled up her hair and then wiped his sweat with the towel that was around his shoulders. "Whatever.." Jinhye tried not to blush.

He suddenly took off the sweater that he had on, only to reveal some of his abs and the wifebeater that was pulled up a little making her choke on her water.

"I think I'm blind. Help." Jinhye joked, but in her head, was embarassed. Laughing, Mark pulled his wifebeater down. "We'll go eat after I rest a little." She nodded.

"How did I look? Cool? Did you fall for me yet?" Mark teased, sneakily putting his arm around her.
She tried to shove his arm off but failed to do so. "You were... okay." She lied.

"Hey, lovebirds. Are we going to eat, or not?" JB, the leader of the group teased.



Everyone gathered into the black van that was parked outside. "We're not taking your car?" Jinhye asked.
Mark raised his brow, "Why, do you want to be alone with me?" He said causing her to roll her eyes. "Forget it."

JB drove, Jr sat on the passenger side, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae sat in the middle seats, and Jinhye was in between Mark and Jackson at the backseats.

"So, Jinhye is it?" Jackson started. She nodded. "How did you meet Mark? Did he ask you out?" Before Jinhye could even say anything, Mark butted in.
"We're not dating! I met her yesterday. She's the girl I was talking about." All of a sudden, Jackson started to laugh, "The one who dropped you?!" 

"Yah, she didn't drop me! She bumped into me!" Mark annoyingly defended.
"Yeah right. Jinhye, did you drop him? You can tell me, we're friends right?" Jinhye stared at Mark and smirked before staring back at Jackson and nodded.
Jackson just started to crack up. "You got dropped by a girl!" He couldn't stop laughing, but earned a punch from Mark.



They arrived at a big resturaunt. Again, Jinhye stared in awe. "Here? It looks expensive though.." She spoke.
Mark helped her out of the car and put his arms around her. Again. "Relax, we're paying for everything. So eat up." He smiled at her and led her in.

Everything- and I mean everything looked fancy and expensive. Mark sat her down and he sat next to her while the rest of the guys filled in the rest of the chairs. 
At first, she felt awkward eating because, well.. she just wasn't used to it. It was her first time eating fancy steak and all.

Mark watched her the entire time. He chuckled, "Just eat comfortably." he told her.

By the time they were done, it was already 11pm. Everyone was stuffed and they headed back to the building they were at before, to drop off Jinhye and Mark.

"Thank you guys!" She smiled and waved at them as they drove off.

"Where do you live? I'll drop you off." Mark said. Jinhye gave him her adress and they drove off.