✿ Swimming lesson ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

During the first five hours of the flight, Jinhye could feel herself already getting plane sick. Jinhye's face became queazy and she just didn't look too well. Mark turned to look at her and noticed her wierd expression. He chuckled, "You okay, Jinhye?" Jinhye shook her head. "Do you want me to walk you over to the bathroom?" He asked her, worried for her. The only response that he got was her moving her hands, motioning for him to get up and take her, and he did.

When he walked her over to the bathroom, she immediately went in, but she pulled him in along with her. Mark had a disgusted look on his face as he watched her start to throw up. Even though he was disgusted, he kneeled down to her level and began to pat her back. When she finished, she lifted her head up and flushed it. "Are you feeling any better?" Mark asked her. "Y-Yeah, thanks.. and sorry. For all of this." Jinhye said. She stood up and he did the same. They both washed their hands, but when she began to wash , Mark started to laugh. Jinhye just eyed him, "What? I don't want puke breath." She said, only making him laugh harder.



Three hours later, after being on the plane for nine hours, they've finally arrived at the Maldives. As Jinhye took her first step off of the plane, she sighed in relief. "Finally off of that stupid plane." She said to herself. JB came up behind her and laughed, "It wasn't that bad." He said. Jinhye scoffed, "Yeah, not for you. You go back and forth to Japan for christs sake." She rolled her eyes. Her eyes landed on Mark who was standing next to the manager, then she stared back at JB. "And you switched seats with Mark?! Are you crazy?" She scolded him. JB shrugged and laughed.



After getting their luggage, they headed out to the villa that they were going to stay at for the next month. When they got there, Jinhye's mouth dropped. "An indoor and outdoor pool?! The place is surrounded by water, yet they have an indoor and outdoor pool." She said, causing Mark and JB to laugh at her. Mark stared at her and smiled.

Cute as always.

The manager walked in front of them and took out a piece of paper that had all of their names on it. He held it up so everyone could see. "Ja! We're going to play the ladder game to decide who is going to share a room with who." He said. The first name on there was BamBam. As he slid his pen down across the ladder, BamBam's eyes began to widen. "What?! This is rigged!" BamBam complained as it landed on Jr. Jr laughed and swung his arm around his shoulder, "You're stuck with me forever, accept it." Jr joked. Next up, was Yugyeom. He ended up getting paired up with Jackson. Then it was Youngjae, which was paired up with JB. And Mark was paired up with Jinhye. "As for me," The manager paused and then walked over to one of the rooms, "I get a room to myself." He chuckled before heading in.

Jinhye awkwardly stared at Mark as he walked over to her. He smiled, "I guess we were meant to be together?" Mark laughed. Jinhye jokingly scoffed and then chuckled. "Oh, whatever." She said as she went inside the room. Mark followed behind her.

"So, what are you planning to do now?" Mark asked her. He watched as she placed her suitcase on top of one of the beds and opened it. "Unpack." She replied. Mark stood next to her and smiled, "I'll help you." He told her. Jinhye nodded.

As she was about to grab one of the shirts to take it out, Mark noticed the familiar ring that was still wrapped around her finger. It made him widely smile, "All this time, and you still kept it on, huh?" He said. Knowing what he was talking about, Jinhye immediately covered the ring with her other hand. "S-So!" She said, looking at his hand. She pointed at his ring that was on his finger, "Y-You still have it on, too!" Jinhye stuttered. Mark laughed at her cuteness. He missed this. Talking to her and seeing her embarassed and shy. Just standing next to her now made him feel at ease and more calm.

"I missed you." Mark suddenly said. Jinhye stopped doing what she was doing and looked up at him. She slightly smiled at him, "I.. I missed you, too." Hearing her say that, made his heart skip a beat. He could feel her openening up to him again, and that feeling was great.

They were disturbed by a sudden knock on the door, "Yah, Mark, Jinhye. We're all getting ready to go head out to the beach. Get ready in five minutes if you want to tag along!" They heard the manager say.



Mark and Jinhye ended up tagging along with the rest of the members. They all wow'd at the crystal clear looking water and at how it was a beautiful blue.

"Wah, it's so pretty!" Jinhye said while holding on to Mark's arm to get his attention. When she noticed what she was doing, she immediately let go of his arm. "S-Sorry." She apologized. Mark shook his head and laughed. "Why don't we go join the others and go in the water?" He suggested. Jinhye's face became pale, "I don't know how to swim though.." She said, hoping for him not to hear. Mark laughed, "What? You don't know how to swim?" He laughed harder, earning a punch from her. "Come on, I'll teach you." He said. Jinhye rolled her eyes before agreeing, "Tch, fine."

Mark held on to her wrist as he lead her over to the water. She was afraid to even touch the water at first, but Mark ended up dragging her in with him. "Yah! Let me take my time!" Jinhye yelled at him. Mark scoffed, "Oh, please. By the time you get yourself in, the vacation would be over and done with." He teased. Jinhye just stuck her tongue out at him.

"Now try to float on your stomach, facing me." Mark told her. He stared at her scared and nervous face, then chuckled. "Come on, atleast try. I'll be here to hold you... and to get you when you float away." Mark joked. Jinhye glared at him, but she tried to do as told. When she successfully floated on her stomach, he clapped. When she noticed that he let go, her eyes widened. "Y-Yah, idiot! Don't let go of me!" Jinhye yelled. Mark smirked and grabbed on to both of her hands again. "Don't worry. I'll never let you go, again."

His sudden words made her heart flutter all over again. Her cheeks became hot and she could tell she was blushing. She wanted to get away, but she couldn't because if she let go she'd probably end up floating to another island.

I mean it. I won't ever let you go, again..