✿ Gone ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

It was almost 5pm and Mark still hasn't gotten home. Jinhye couldn't help but to keep checking on the front door, just incase he'd come.

Jinhye sighed, "He said he'd be back by lunch.. Whatever." She shook it off of her shoulders and headed to the living room to watch some TV.
She was channel surfing, but stopped when she saw two familiar faces on the screen. It was her and Mark. Under her picture, said 'Who is she?'
It made her chuckle a little. "Well, I always said I wanted to be on TV." She joked to herself.

Hearing a knock on the door, Jinhye froze. She lowered the volume on the television just to check if she wasn't hearing things. When she heard the knocks again, she stood up startled. "Is he here? Why can't he just put in his code." She scoffed, "Lazy." She laughed to herself. When he finally opened the door, her laugh immediately went away. Her eyes widened as the familiar men in suits slowly approaching her as she backed away. "W-Wait! Yah!" She yelled as two of them grabbed a hold on to each of her arms. "Let go of me now!" Jinhye struggled to get out of their grip, but they were too strong. She tried and tried, but kept failing. "Aish!"

Mark.. where are you..



It was now almost midnight. Mark had arrived late because he decided to have a few drinks. All he kept thinking of was Jinhye and how he was going to tell her. He loudly exhaled as he got out of his car, locking it, and then walked over to his front porch. He stopped and stared through the blinds. He stared at the mess and broken vase that was on the ground.

Something's wrong...

Mark rushed to the door, that was already wide open and took a look around. He started to panick as he took a look around. He stared at the television which was paused and had both pictures of him and Jinhye. "Jinhye... Jinhye!!" He shouted out. When there was no response, his heart dropped. He quickly ran towards his bedroom and frantically opened the door, but she wasn't there either. "Choi Jinhye!!" He shouted out again.
Mark looked in every room in the house, but he couldn't find her. He ran back over to the front door to go out to look for her, but stopped as he saw a familiar logo on a pin. He slowly bent over to pick the pin up and stared at it for a while.

Her dad...

Rushing out the door and closing it on the way out, Mark ran towards his car and immediately started it up. He took his phone out and began to call all of s, putting them all on the same line. "Meet me at the Jinhye's house, quick." Mark practially yelled through the phone. The members were all confused. "Why?" Jackson questioned. Mark angrily sighed,"They took Jinhye. Her dad's men took her!! Hurry the up!!" Mark cursed at them for the first time. Finally getting the gist, they hung up and immediately headed that way.



Mark who arrived there first, waited for them. He waited, but he couldn't wait anymore. He got out of his car and ran over to the front door of her house. As he was about to knock, he noticed the door was already open and took a step inside. Turning on the light, Mark's eyes widened in shock.
Everthing in the house was broken and clothes were everywhere. The tables were turned and the couches were sliced open.

"Jinhye-ah!" Mark yelled out once more, but no response.

Jinhye, where could you possibly be..

Mark slowly turned around as he made his way out of the house. As he looked up, he saw the members running towards him.
They all looked at Mark who was now teary eyed and continued to stare with sad eyes as he suddenly went on his knees and began to cry.

"H-Hyung.." BamBam walked over to comfort him. They all tried to comfort him.

"She's gone.." Mark cried. "Choi Jinhye!" He shouted out, possibly loud enough so that the whole neighboorhood could hear him. His hands covered his crying face, "Please let her go.. Jinhye, come back....." He was now bawling his eyes out. Mark's heart felt like it shattered into tiny little peices.

"Please..."