✿ Jealousy continues ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

 

 

 

Mark's eyes were glued on to her on the way back. He examined the side profile of her face. Oh, how much he missed her pouty lips, the way her eyes shined when she looked at him, and her beautiful bright smile. He was finally truely happy, and all because she was right by his side again.

Jinhye caught Mark staring at her and gave him a confused look. "What are you staring at?" She suddenly spoke, causing Mark to clear his throat awkwardly and looking ahead again. Mark shook his head slightly, "N-nothing." He stuttered. There was silence for at least five seconds, but then he spoke again. "S-so.. How was life without me? Quite boring, huh?" Mark joked. Jinhye scoffed and then chuckled, "No, it was quite fun actually. At JB's, BamBam would always get scolded by Jr. because he'd always walk around the house without a shirt.. and the three of us would stay up all night playing on Bum's XBox." She finished. Mark couldn't help but still feel some jealousy everytime he heard JB's name. He sighed before crossing his arms. "Wah.. sounds like fun." Mark said in a sarcastic kind of tone. "I guess you really don't need me now, then."Jinhye eyed him strangely before giving him a soft nudge on his arm with her elbow. "Oh- Someone's a little jealous?" She laughed.


When they both walked backed into the scene, they first person that laid eyes on the two was JB. JB blankly stared at Jinhye before giving her a smile as they walked towards him. "Oh~ You two are back together?" JB asked. Jinhye smiled back at him and nodded. "Yeah." She replied and looked at Mark who was looking away. Jinhye rolled her eyes and gave Mark another nudge. Mark cleared his throat and nodded. "Oh. Yeah, we did." He said, jealous.

"Hyung!" BamBam's voice was heard from a distance. As Mark turned to look to see what he wanted, a foam football came right at him causing Mark to grunt. "What the heck?" Mark groaned. One of his eyes were closed so he could barely see who threw it at him, but when his opened his closed eye, he saw BamBam having a laughing fit with Jr. who was standing besides him. "Did you see how he looked?" BamBam laughed before attempting to make the same face Mark did the moment he got hit. Mark smirked before bending over to pick up the foam football. He threw the football with all his strength and when it hit BamBam, it was his turn to laugh.

Meanwhile, Jinhye laughed at the two because of how childish they were being. "So you guys are back together, huh?.." JB asked her. His tone of voice was different compared to how he sounded a second ago when he first asked. Rather than happy, he sounded like he was a bit sad or something. Jinhye caught that and she furrowed her brows wondering why he sounded sad, but she shrugged it off thinking it was nothing. She nodded her head and smiled, "Yeah, thanks to you." The look on JB's face was full of confusion, "Me?" He pointed at himself. Jinhye nodded again, "Back on the plane, remember?" She said. JB made an 'O' shape with his lips before giving her a small smile.

"Are you hungry?" Mark asked her as he walked back towards the both of them. He eyed JB for a bit, then looked at Jinhye and gave her a loving smile. Jinhye shook her head and looked up at JB, "I was just about to go out to swim with JB. I promised him I would." She told him. Mark looked down and sighed. He could feel the feeling of jealousy coming back and he didn't like it, but he knew that she was telling the truth about him. They were just close friends and she did promise him that. Mark looked up again at Jinhye and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, but if something happens, call out for me." He told her, then walked away towards the other guys.

As they slowly began to walk into the water, JB saw that Jinhye stopped as soon as she took a step in. "It's so cold!" Jinhye yelled out, already shivering from the coldness of the water. JB laughed and walked back towards her. He gently grabbed her hand and pulled her in little by little. "It's cold now, but once you stay in here for a little while you'll get used to the coldness." JB told her. Jinhye made all kinds of high pitched noises as she fully entered the water while JB just stood there and laughed at her. Knowing that she couldn't swim, even though Mark taught her a bit earlier, JB tightly held on to both of her hands just in case and continued to do so. "See, it's not that bad." He said. Jinhye 'tch'ed before smiling.

Mark watched the two of them from afar. He sighed.


It was now the last day, and the day that they had to fly back to Korea. Everyone had already packed everything and before they left the Maldives, they decided to have one last meal there so they went to the first restaraunt that they went to the first day they got there. After they finished up eating, they headed over to the airport to get ready to fly back and boarded the plane. "Are you going to throw up again?" Mark . Jinhye stuck out her tongue and shrugged. "If I do though, I'll choose to throw up on you." She laughed. Mark gave her a disgusted look and looked away. Like she expected, the whole plane flight was exactly like the last one. She could feel her stomach twisting and turning, and it felt that feeling for a few hours straight. She tried her best to hold it in though.

Finally, nine hours later, they were back in Korea. As they were leaving, fans were surroudning the whole area. They were all screaming and yelling for the members and she would get looked at and stared down by every female fan that was there. It kind of made her feel uncomfortable because it looked like some of them were going to attack her. Seeing the scared look on her face, Mark swung his arm over her shoulder and pulled her in closer to him, just to let her know that she was going to be okay. She looked up at him and smiled.


By the time they got to Mark's house, it was already quite dark outside. Everyone hasn't eaten since before they flew back so they decided to have a little party at his house. "There's no soju in the fridge!" Jackson shouted out as he closed the refridgerator. Jinhye stood up from the couch and looked at Jackson. "I'll go get some. Is there anything else you guys want me to get while I'm there?" She asked the guys. "Get me a sprite!" BamBam yelled out. He told her to get that because he couldn't drink. Jinhye laughed and nodded her head. As she was about to leave, Mark stopped her. "Wait, I'll go with you." He said. Jinhye shook her head, "It's fine, I can go alone. The mini mart is just right there anyways." She told him. She noticed that worried look on his face and gave him an assuring smile, "I'll be okay. If anything, I'll call you or one of the guys." She smiled once more, then left.

The sound of bells chimed as she opened the glass door. She smiled at the cashier before walking towards the back where the alcohol was. When she found the soju she slid open the glass and took a few, then she walked over to where the soda usually was. "And for BamBam.." Jinhye said quietly to herself as she grabbed two sprite bottles. After grabbing those, she walked over to the front counter and placed the beverages down. Just then, she felt a hand on her shoulder and the person roughly pulled it so that she turned around. It was a girl and behind her were a few more girls. She saw that a few girls held metal baseball bats in their hand and she backed away in fear.

The girl smirked, "So you're the little that stole our Mark?" Jinhye's eyes closed in fear as she saw the girl's arm raise. The girl had a tight grip on to Jinhye's shirt as she pulled her out of the mart with force and then threw her down, hitting the metal trashcans and knocking them over. Jinhye yelped. When she tried to stand up, the girl kicked her hard in the chest to keep her down. "Why are you doing t-this.." Jinhye asked. The kick made it hard for her to breathe. The girl scoffed, ".. why would Mark oppa be with an ugly girl like you? What did you do to get him to fall in love with you? I bet you forced him to!" She yelled. Before Jinhye could say anything, one of the girls struck her hard in the head. "Jinhye!" She heard JB's voice call out for her. The last thing Jinhye could see was JB running towards her as her body fell to the ground and the girls quickly ran away. It was all a blur.

"Jinhye, please! Stay with me!"

 

 

 


[A/N] Hi guys! Sorry for the long hiatus. I had to wait a while to get a new laptop, but I'm back for good now! I will be continuing this story, and will probably write another story soon. I've really been into Day6 these days, so the male lead will be one of the members. Can you guess who? :D You'll have to find out when I write it, hehehe. ♥ Go JYP fam ♥