✿ Confession? ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

“Did she wake up yet?” Mark, who just got there, asked more worried than ever. Jackson shook his head.
Mark sat down on the closest chair that was near her and stared at her unconcious self. He let out a depressing sigh and held his head down.
Both his palms were held to his head for support and his elbow touched his knees. He felt a hand on his shoulder, but didn’t even bother to look up.

“She’ll be okay, hyung.” BamBam reassured him. But he just let out another sigh. There was a few minutes of silence, but was no more when JB spoke. “You must really like her, huh?” He said. His sudden question made him lift up his head again. He didn’t know what to say at this point. He didn’t even know how to answer that question. His feelings right now were all over the place and he couldn’t think straight.

“I’ve never seen you so worried or caring over someone before.” JB said, earning yet another sigh from Mark.

What JB said made him think a little. He thought about how her smile made his heart skip a beat. How her laughter and cuteness made his heart flutter and how he felt whenever he was with her. Whether or not, even if it has only been a week knowing her, he couldn’t stop the way he felt about her.

“How could I not notice before..” Mark spoke quietly. JB gave Mark’s shoulder a little squeeze and sighed, “You should tell her how you feel. If not, atleast protect her from those girls who attacked her today. Or anyone else who’ll hurt her. Keep her safe.” JB told him. Mark gave him a half smile, “I will.”



Once she woke up, Jinhye’s head started to hurt. She felt as if someone or something was pounding hard on her head.
She could barely remember what happened from before. As she took a look around the hospital room, she saw Mark fast asleep.
He was holding tightly on to her hand and his head layed on the empty space of the matress that she was laying on. The other members had already left for their other schedules and Mark had told them that he was going to stay behind.

“Mark.” Jinhye’s voice croaked as she shook him lightly. He slowly opened his eyes and immediately sat up a few seconds after.
“Y-You’re awake. Thank god..” Mark sighed in relief. “Of course I’m awake. I didn’t die, I just out.” She joked and chuckled, but stopped when she saw Mark’s worried face. “I’m fine.” Jinhye looked away. Her eyes moved to his matching ring and she scoffed a little, “So you did put it there on purpose.” She chuckled. She tried to joke around, but Mark’s face was still the same. “Don’t give me that pity look on your face. I don’t need it...” Jinhye said. Mark barely forced himself to smile. He held her hand tighter before sighing. “Let’s get you out of here.”



The car ride back home was silent. It was silent most of the times, but this one was especially quiet.
When they finally got inside, he led her to the kitchen. “You hungry? I’ll cook something up.” He looked at her. She looked at him back.
“You still have that pity look on your face.” She said. Mark huffed and gave her a smile, “How about I take you somewhere?”



After a 30 minute long car ride, they arrived at an amusement park. It was already almost dark out and the bright colorful lights in the night sky made it look much more pretty.

“An amusement park?” Jinhye questioned him. “Won’t people see us here?” Mark gave her a comforting smile and shook his head. He took out two hats and masks and gave one of each to her. Jinhye only scoffed, “Oh, nice. Now we’ll never be seen. This isn’t obvious at all.” Mark laughed, “Shut up and follow me.” Jinhye rolled her eyes and ended up followng him anyways.

She waited at one of the wooden benches while Mark went to go get the tickets for them. When he got them, he walked back over to her and gave her one of the two. “Here.” She just smiled. “Smile more." Mark ruffled up her hair and began to walk before her, smirking. Left behind, Jinhye just stood there and blinked. "Y-yah,  wait for me, aish!" She yelled out to him before finally catching up to him.

Mark stood in front of the big rollercoaster and swung his arm around her, then looked up at the coaster. "How about it? Or are you too scared to ride with me?" He slyly smirked. Jinhye's eyes were wide open, staring at the big tall ride. She cleared and shook her head, "It's on!"

As they waited in line, Jinhye could feel her palms getting sweaty from how nervous she was. It was her first time riding a rollercoaster let alone, coming to an amusement park. Seeing her rub her hands together nervously, he grabbed her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. "You don't have to be nervous," He gave her a sweet genuine smile, "I'm here. If you get scared, then you can hold on to me." He said.

As time passed, it was finally their turn. Jinhye held on to his hand tighter as they entered the small gates and got into their seats on the rollercoaster.
She glared at him as he laughed, "Really? You had to choose the line that leads to the front seats?!" Jinhye practically was almost yelling at him now. Unknowingly, she  scooted closer to him and held on to his arm with her other hand, so she was basically hugging him now. Mark just chuckled and stared at her scared self. "You're adorable when you're scared." He said, making her go back to glaring at him. "Who's fault is that- Oh !" Jinhye cursed as the rollercoaster blasted off.

She felt like she literally flew out of her seat at one point. She kept screaming and cursing evertime there was a steep drop and Mark was there just cracking up because of her.

When the 'ride of death' was finally over, Jinhye got quiet. Mark turned his head to look at her and started to laugh again. She was literally frozen as stone. She looked like her soul left her body. Mark gave her hand a squeeze and nudged her arm, "You okay?" He continued to laugh. Jinhye nodded, without saying any words.

Mark helped her, who could barely walk now. He took her to a gift shop and took her towards the headband section. "Pick one for me." He told her.
Jinhye squinted at the various selections of headbands. She eventually chose the one with black bunny ears and another one except it was white.
She started to laugh, "Cute." She joked. Mark winked at her, slightly biting his lip when he did and laughed, "I know." However doing that only made her look at him with disgust. Jokingly, of course. After they were done buying things, they headed over to one of the ice cream stands and sat at an empty table.

"You should've seen your face on that last ride." Mark histerically laughed. Jinhye punched him from embarassment and frowned, "Hey, shut up. You got scared by a person in a bunny costume for christs sake. Why do you think I chose the bunny headband?" She laughed.

Mark stared at her laughing face until she stopped and stared back at him. "What?" Jinhye wondered why he was staring at her like that.
It was like she had something on her face. He smiled. Mark leaned up so his upper body was now hovering over the little table that separated them and he gently held her chin up with his free hand. He began to lean in closer to her face until they were now only almost an inch away from each other. Jinhye's brows furrowed, "Yah, this better not be one of your pranks agai-"

Mark's soft lips came intact with hers, cutting her off in surprise. Her eyes widened, but soon closed as she began to kiss him back.

I finally did it.