✿ Suspicion ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

EXTRA SHORT CHAPTER


Mark spent his whole day watching after her. He was going to be watching her for the next two weeks until she recovers. He helped her get down on to the wheelchair and began to walk her out of her hospital room. "How are you feeling?" He asked her. Jinhye stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, and then spoke. "Great. Finding out that I'm adopted and that my real parents are dead... I'm full of joy!" Jinhye answered him sarcastically.

Mark stopped in his tracks and sighed, "I'm sorry, Jinhye.." He said, causing Jinhye to groan. "Stop apologising. I'm already over it." She said. Mark shook his head and walked to stand in front of her, kneeling down to her level. "I'm sorry for not protecting you. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you when they took you-"
Jinhye planted her lips on to his, as a sign to tell him to shut up. "It's okay, Mark. Look, I'm okay now. I'm with you, you're protecting me now aren't you? Forget about what happened, it's all over now." She assured, giving him a sweet smile. "Okay." Mark said, smiling back at her, then continued to walk her.

"What are you going to tell JYP?.. about us? You've been missing for a day, wouldn't he ask for you?" Jinhye asked, curious.
Mark just let out a tired sigh, "I'll tell him everything that happened. He'll understand, hopefully.." She made an 'O' with her lips and nodded.
Then she took a look around her, "Wait, where are you even taking me?" Jinhye questioned. "Mmm... somewhere." Mark laughed.

As she entered the beautiful floral pathway, Jinhye's mouth began to hang wide open. Then, a smile crept upon her lips as she saw the boys.
They were all surrounding a huge white table which had a bunch of food and champaign on them, and colorful balloons were tied on to each of the table's legs. It was like a little get together that they all had planned for her to cheer her up.

"What is this? What's going on?" Jinhye asked Mark, surprised. Mark chuckled, "The guys and I planned a small party for you." He smiled, then continued to wheel her towards the group of people. Some of them, she didn't even know. There were other celebrities there.

"Oh~ look who's finally here." JB walked over to her and ruffled her hair a little, then stared at Mark. "Oh, by the way, Mark." JB started, getting Mark's full attention. He leaned in closer to Mark's ear, "She's here. I swear I didn't ask her to come though." He told him. Jinhye watched as Mark's face hardened. He looked in a certain direction and sighed before nodding. "Arraseo, thanks for letting me know."

When JB walked away, Jinhye eyed Mark. "Letting you know about what?" She said. Mark shook his head, then smiled. "Nothing. Come on, let's get you something to eat."



When Jinhye got her plate of food, she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Mark. He half smiled at her and kept looking around like he was trying to hide from someone or he was being watched. "I'll be back, I have to use the restroom." He told her. Jinhye just nodded, confused.

Why is he acting like that?

All of a sudden, Jackson hopped up in front of her, making her flinch. "Yah! You scared me!" Jinhye scoled him. Jackson looked back at Mark who was walking away and then back at her, "J-Jinhye! How have you been?" Jackson smiled at her awkwardly. He held both of his arms out as if he was trying to block Mark.
His unusual action made her furrow her brows. "What's going on?" She said, in a more serious tone. Jackson began to chuckle in an awkward way.
At this point, everything he did suddenly became awkward and suspicious. "N-Nothing!" He stuttered. Jinhye's facial expression soon became emotionless.
The boys were all acting so strange towards her. Especially Mark.

They're all hiding something from me..



It was now 10pm, and by this time, everyone had already left. Jinhye kept looking in the direction to where to restroom was. It's been almost five hours since Mark has been gone. The guys kept trying to distract her for some reason. Now irritated and annoyed, Jinhye couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright, cut the crap. What are you guys not telling me?" Jinhye's sudden explosion made everyone look nervous. She eyed everyone, but they still wouldn't tell her. It made her angry. Jinhye sighed in frustration, "Nevermind.. Forget I even asked." Her tone was low and she sounded disappointed. "Thanks for keeping things from me." Jinhye sighed one last time before wheeling herself back to her hospital room.