✿ Shopping ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

Jinhye wondered where he was taking her. The whole way there she practically bugged him about where he was taking her, but he still wouldn't tell her.
When she looked outside of the car's window, her eyes lit up. They arrived at a huge building. She knew where they were now.

"Here? Isn't everything expensive here?!" She said in shock. Mark couldn't help but laugh, "Wow, dejavu." Jinhye just 'tched' him.

Mark got out of the car, walked over to the passanger's side and opened that side of the door for her. Jinhye let out a low scoff,
"Why are you trying to be a gentleman all of a sudden? If that's a tactic of you trying to make me fall for you, it's not going to work." She assured him.
She was surprised and flinched when a girl and a group of her friends suddenly approached the both of them, but she knew who they were there for.
"Mark, oppa!! Can we get a picture with you?" One of the girls squealed while jumping up and down. Mark slyly smiled and nodded, "Of course you can."
He gave one of them a wink. It literally looked like the girl could die at that moment and wouldn't even care.

Jinhye just stood and watched. She puffed her cheeks because of how awkward it was. I mean, she was just standing there while he was taking pictures with a bunch of girls. "Can this get any more awkward.." She mumbled to herself. Just as she said that, one of the girls shoved their phone in her face.
"Hey, you. Take this picture, will you?" She rudely told her. Jinhye rolled her eyes. She pretended to throw the phone at the girl's head as the girl walked back over to Mark.

When she was done playing 'photographer' for 20 minutes, she just stared at Mark with an irritated and angry expression.
"What?" Mark gave her a innocent look. Jinhye rolled her eyes again and began to walk ahead of him. "Yah, wait for me!" He shouted.



Mark stared at her as they walked and grinned, "Are you jealous?" He half laughed. Jinhye glared at him and stopped walking.
She furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms. "No, why would I be jealous? I'm not even your girlfriend nor close friend. I'm not jealous at all." She told him with an attitude. But he found it obvious that she was jealous.

Mark smirked at her words, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Jinhye's heart literally felt like it stopped and she felt her face becoming hot. She cleared and continued to walk inside of the shopping center, leaving behind a smirking Mark.

Even when I thought she couldn't get any cuter.

Mark laughed to himself before following her inside.



Jinhye's eyes were wide open. She looked at the fancy stores all around her and gasped, "I can get whatever I want, right?" She asked, just to make sure.
Once Mark nodded, Jinhye quickly grabbed his hand. Mark's face became shocked because of the unexpected action from her, but went with it anyways.
He looked at her excited face and smiled.

You know.. I can actually get a little used to this.

"Whoa! That's so pretty!" She said, pointing at a laced white dress. The dress looked like it only went up to the knees and the sleeves were see-through lace along with part of the top of the dress. Embarassed, Jinhye cleared . "I-I mean. It looks okay, right?"

Mark chuckled at her cuteness, "Yeah, it's pretty."

Mark's eyes wandered over to the ring stand that was just outside of the shop, then back at her. "Hey, I'll be back. Pick whatever you want and call me when you're done, I'll be outside." He smiled at her. Jinhye nodded in response. He walked over to the stand and examined all of the matching rings.

There were two of them that stood out to him. The ring was quite plain, but what caught his attention were the letters on them.
One had the letter 'M' and small heart next to it while the other was the same, except instead of the letter 'M' it was a letter 'J'.

"Can I get these two, please?" Mark pointed at the rings and paid for them.

On his way back to the shop, he saw Jinhye with her arms stacked with clothes. He could barely see her face hidden behind the clothes.
He quickly shoved the two rings into his pockets and helped her out. "Jeez, you literally went on a spree." He joked.
Jinhye scoffed, "You said I could get anything I wanted." She said, then laughed. He stared at her for a second and smiled at her, but stopped when he realized what he was doing.

I'm not starting to like her, am I?

Jinhye nudged his arm, snapping himself out of whatever world he was in. "Yah, aren't you going to go pay for them?" She said.
"O-Oh. Yeah." Mark stuttered.