✿ Falling ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

As they arrived at the corner of her house, they saw a suspicious black car.
There were two men standing in front of her front door- the two men that were chasing after her the other day.

"Damnit.. stop here." Jinhye swore. Mark looked at what she was looking at and furrowed his brows. 
"Who are those people? Do you know them?" He questioned. She shook her head. "Remember when I ran into you that night?.. They were the ones chasing after me. That's why I was running." Jinhye explained.

Mark continued to stare at them for a while more, then at her. "You're not going out there to face them are you?" He said. 
She just shrugged, "I have to if I want to get to my house.."

Jinhye opened the door but was stopped by Mark, "Don't go. It's best if you just stay with me for a while. They won't know where you are, so they can't find you and even if they do, I'll protect you." She stared at his worried eyes and sighed before closing the door. "Fine. For now."



Mark led her to the front door of his house and began to punch in the code to enter. "This is your house?" She said, dumbfounded. 
"Jeez, I knew you were rich, but not this rich." He just laughed, gently grabbing her hand and pulling her in.

It looked like a mansion. It was clean and neat.

Mark sat her down on to his bed and went to his closet to go grab something. He pulled out one of his sweats and a shirt, then held it out to her.
"Why don't you go wash up? The bathroom is over there.. I'll wash up after you." She nodded in response.

When she got into the bathroom, dropped. "Who the hell has a hot tub and a TV in their bathroom?!"



Being in the bathroom for like two hours, she finally got changed and headed out back to his room.
"Hey, I'm done-" Jinhye stopped in her tracks when she saw his upper bare skin. Her face became redder than ever, but she couldn't look away.
"Sorry, was just getting ready to go wash." Mark spoke. She finally managed herself to look away and went to go put her clothes on to one of his empty desks.
He noticed at how embarassed and shy she was and smirked. He walked towards her to see if she'd look at him, but she was to shy to do so.

"You okay?" Mark chuckled. He gently held her chin and turned it so she was looking at him.
They just stared at each other's eyes for a few minutes but then Jinhye snapped back in to reality.

"U-uh, I think you should go wash up. I'll just wait here." She stuttered. He smiled, nodded, and left.

When Mark finally left the room, Jinhye loudly exhaled. "Get yourself together, Choi Jinhye!.." She said to herself.
She even tried to slap herself to reality, but ended up hurting herself instead. "Aish.. He's an idol, and you're just some girl. Wait- what am I saying? I don't even like him!" She sighed out of frustration and confusion.

"Aish, whatever.. just stop thinking about it.." She told herself.

She looked around to see if there was something she could to while she waited for him. She saw his keyboard on one of the desks and decided to go mess with it. At first she started to just mess around with the keys for fun, but then she remembered that she could actually play one song.

Jinhye began to play that one song, but kept messing up in between and kept ending up restarting all over again.
"Jeez, it's been a while.." She huffed.

"I thought you were good." Mark voice said out of nowhere, startling her a bit. "What the!"
Mark laughed, "You're pretty good." Jinhye shook her head, "I've played a lot when I was little, but ever since then, I haven't played at all."
Mark made an 'O' shape with his lips. "Well then, how about I teach you? You know, just so you can get back on your feet." He suggested.
She agreed. "Alright, tomorrow. I'll start teaching you tomorrow." Mark sweetly smiled.

Jinhye's heart fluttered again, but this time more than before. Her heart felt wierd and so did she. 

"Don't smile at me like that." Jinhye told him again. "Why not?" He chuckled. "It's wierd.. It makes me feel wierd and- just don't do it.." She repeated.
Being the stubborn person he is, Mark didn't listen. He smiled once more before leaning in closer to her and watched her reaction. She closed her eyes and it seemed like she was waiting for him to plant his lips on to hers.

His lips curled in to a smile, then a smirk.

"You fell for me."