✿ Runaway ✿

✿ Because You're You ✿

The girl heavily panted. She was panting because of the group of men in black suits that were tailing and chasing after her for 20 minutes straight.
She looked to her right to see a crowd of people and ran towards that crowd, hoping for them to finally lose her tail.
That thought of finally losing them went away as she saw one of them look at her dead in the eyes.


"Give me a damn break!" She huffed and ran towards one of the less-crowded bus stops.
She looked back to see if they weren't behind her, and luckily this time, they weren't.
When she looked forward again, she gasped. The gray-haired boy who looked like was in pain sat there, rubbing his wrist.
He had his black hoodie pulled over his head and some dark tinted glasses that covered his eyes.

She jokingly chuckled, "You hiding from someone, too?" She helped him up and watched as he brushed the dirt off of his pants and hoodie.
"Sorry, that was my bad. I should've looked where I was running." She apologized. "It's fine-"

Her face suddenly hardened when she saw one of the men from the corner of her eyes.
The first reaction she had was to grab him and push him against one of the display boards that surrounded the bus stop, leaving the boy to have a dumbfounded and confused expression. She then leaned in closer, just close enough to make it seem like they were a couple kissing.
"Yah, what are you-" "Just shut up for a minute." She quietly cut him off.

The man stood there for a minute to examine them, then left moments after. She finally pulled away and took a step back, holding on to her chest and breathing out. "That was close. Thanks." She said, turning to leave, only to be stopped by him grabbing a tight hold on to her wrist.

"You think I'd let you leave just like that? Without an apology?" He said a little irritated.
The girl shook off his hand and scoffed. "I already said sorry-" "Yeah, for bumping into me. Not for what you just did."

She stayed quiet for a while and turned again, "Whatever, sorry." She began to walk, but was stopped again by his hand.
He turned her around, taking the hoodie and glasses off to reveal who he was. The girl stared at him for a minute, then furrowed her eyebrows.
She looked back at the display board with a familiar face on it, then back at him. 

"M-Mark Tuan?" She stuttered. He nodded in response, then pulled out his phone to look at the time.
"Since it's 9, and you've made me late to practice.. How about you treat me to dinner?" He slyly suggested.
"Psh, you wish. You don't even know me." She talked back. Mark smirked, "Choi Jinhye." he said. Her face became confused.
"Your nametag." He pointed at the golden nametag that was pinned on to her school's uniform.

"S-so! That doesn't mean you know me. Anyways, I'm definately NOT buying you food." Jinhye scoffed. "Goodbye now." 
She turned around and began to walk. He didn't stop her this time. He only looked her way and smirked.


Choi Jinhye from Seoul Acadamy, huh?... She's cute.