Chapter 7: Fights & Bites

Battle Zblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wooram you take the left I take the right.”

Wooram nodded as she took out her gun.

“You two go through the front door. We’ll meet in the middle. After clearing out the first floor we’ll decide what to do” Boram being the leader with more experience took over and made the plans.

Hyuna nodded in understanding.

Hyeri was already at the front door waiting for Hyuna. Once Hyuna went over to her Hyeri kicked the door in. At the sound of all three doors being taken down the zombies began looking around confused as to which way to go. This made it simple for the girls.

Wooram began shooting making sure to avoid the other girls.

Boram stood at a distance as she began shooting arrows right in between the zombies’ eyes. She was great with a bow and arrow. She never missed her target and could move with good speed.

“Yahhh” Hyeri shouted as a zombie pulled her back from her hair.

Hyuna took her throwing knife and ran up behind it. She sliced through his neck making it fall down at her feet. “Why do they always go for the hair” Hyeri complained as she recalled a similar situation involving Hyuna.

“They’re just reaching out and grabbing whatever they can. Your hair is flying everywhere unnie. That’s why I tell you to tie it up like me.”

“Shut up Hyuna and help. You can’t just sit back this time” Hyeri told her. There were too many and they were in a time crunch. Because of the new discovery of them no longer being resistant there was a time limit for them to get back to the escape helicopter. The pilot was told that after two hours he was authorized to leave because it was likely they would be infected.

Hyuna nodded in understanding. She reached into her jacket. She had been given new throwing knives for the assignment. Not just one like before. Now she had a full set. She began to throw them aiming for the head. Throwing knives were tricky. She had to make sure she threw with enough force and speed or it wouldn’t go deep enough to shut down the brain.

With all the noise they were making zombies around the building started walking towards them Boram looked out the door when she heard loud . “We have to start going up” she shouted before shooting one last arrow. She began running to the stairs. The other three followed behind her.

As they ran up zombies began chasing them and climbing up. Boram stopped running when she saw zombies coming down as well. They had walked into a trap. “You two take the back” she told Hyuna and Wooram.

Hyeri didn’t need instructions, she instantly began taking out the zombies in front of her. Blood was running down the stairs like a waterfall as they continued to pile up. “Ahh” Wooram shouted as she slipped trying to walk up the stairs backwards. She fell on her with a loud noise. This caused her to be vulnerable to the zombies one instantly got on her forcing her down.

“Wooram” Hyuna shouted in surprise before plunging her knife into the zombies head and pushing him off. She helped her up and checked her face. “Did he?”

Wooram shook her head.

The zombies were getting too close for Boram to be able to shoot arrows. She walked down a few steps but slipped and tumbled down taking Wooram and Hyuna with her along with some of the zombies. They fell all the way down to the first floor.

They didn’t stop until the hit the wall. Hyuna’s crash was softened by the zombies who were behind her. Boram had stopped at the foot of the steps. Wooram on the other hand was not so lucky. She hit the wall directly. She lay limp with a string of blood coming out of the corner of . “Unnie Wooram is hurt.” Hyuna shouted out to Boram who was still trying to regain herself.

When Boram’s head stopped spinning she looked back in horror as she saw her little sister still on the floor. “Wooram” she shouted before kneeling next to her.

Hyuna got up and began taking care of the zombies around the Jeon sisters but they were too many for her to do alone.

Hyeri was still at the top of the stairs unaware of what happened to the others. She was too engulfed in stopping the flow of zombies from the top of the stairs. She only stopped when she heard her name.

“Hyeri” Hyuna shouted as she pulled off a zombie from Boram.

Boram shouted in pain as she felt her skin being pulled off along with the zombie. “He bit me” she panicked seeing the blood running down her arm.

Hoon came out as he heard all the commotion. He helped Hyeri clear those at the top, him from one end and her from the other.

Hyuna kicked away the zombies near them making them stumble far enough to give her time. “Don’t worry unnie everything will be okay.” She ripped a piece of her skirt and wrapped it on the bite trying to cut off the circulation. She figured maybe she could stop the spreading of the virus.

“Hyuna” Boram let out with a shaky voice. “I’m infected.”

Hyuna shook her head “no maybe it was a mistake. Just don’t start thinking with a q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter