Chapter 15: Noona & Me

Battle Zblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 Years Later

Nari stopped the car in front of a huge white bar gate with guards dressed in military attire walking along it. They stopped when they noticed the unknown vehicle that was a few feet away.

One of the guards began making his way over to them making Hyunbin nervous. “Noona the man is coming over here.”

Nari smiled at him from the rear view mirror where he could see her. “It’s okay Bin Bin, Hyunwoo Oppa and your Appa told us to come here.”

“Who are you and what do you want” the guard asked.

“I’m Nari and this is Hyunbin. We came to see Dara Unnie, Hyuna Unnie, and Hyunmin Oppa. Also I have this for President Jung.” Nari handed the guard an envelope. He took it over to the other guards who began to discuss what they should do.

When Nari saw the gates open she let out a sigh of relief. “We’re in Bin Bin.” She started up the car and drove inside. She parked where they told her to and got out of the car. She opened the door for Hyunbin and he jumped out with excitement. He had been cooped up inside the car for hours. It was a long drive and he could hardly sit still.

The guard handed Nari the envelope back. “You can give this to the president yourself.” Another guard came up to her “follow me.”

Nari picked up Hyunbin. She didn’t want him falling behind or getting lost.

Dara opened the door from the president’s office. She had just finished talking with him and now she was facing the guard who guided Nari. Dara didn’t recognize the girl at all. When she saw the not so little boy in her arms she got a strange feeling she knew him. His face looked familiar.

Once they entered the office the guard introduced them to President Jung. “Sir this is Nari and Hyunbin. They arrived a few minutes ago with a letter for you with the old Zbling logo.”

The president nodded, “you can go now.” The guard immediately left the office to go back to his post.

Dara’s eyes widened as she heard the names. It just didn’t seem possible…the little girl she saw so many years ago. But it had been many years so it was possible and if that was Nari then the little boy in her arms…

“Zbling” Byunghee asked with confusion and surprise. The girl seemed too young to him to be an ex-Zbling. She seemed to be in her early teens. “How old are you?” He opened the envelope and began looking through the note.

“14 and Hyunbin here is 6. You may not realize it because he is still so small but if you look closely you can tell who his parents are and the reason why in that note I wanted to see Hyunmin Oppa, Hyeri and Dara unnie” Nari turned back to face Dara who was already looking at her and Hyunbin with watery eyes.

“This is Dongie’s…” Dara covered as she felt she would begin crying and scare Hyunbin.

Nari nodded, “this is Thunder Oppa and Hyuna Unnie’s son, Park Hyunbin.” She pointed at Dara as she talked to Hyunbin. “That is your Appa’s Noona.”

Dara smiled at him after gaining some composure. “Hey Hyunbin, I’m your aunt Dara. Can I hug you?”

Hyunbin let go of Nari and opened his arms to Dara. She gladly took him from Nari and held him close.

“By the looks of this” Byunghee put down the note. “It seems Thunder said you are a first born only child and have been taught by him personally. If you are a match with the new battle serum and become one of the Leaderz you will be a part of the association and have a place to stay with the kid.”

Nari nodded in understanding. “Thank you for the opportunity.”

“I hope to test Hyuna and Thunder’s offspring as well. Those two put together must have created someone with plenty of potential.”

“But he isn’t a first born” Dara interrupted him.

Byunghee shrugged “even so look at his mother. She was an exception, maybe he will be too.”

Dara bit her lip. She knew neither Hyuna nor Thunder would want that for their son. She herself wished Thunder wouldn’t have sent them here in the first place. She had plenty of questions for Nari.

***

After leaving the president’s office Dara led Nari out of the main building and to the apartments. It was a comfortable silence between them until they got to her apartment. “So, Nari why did Thunder tell you to come here on your own? He must know what would happen to his son if he came here and Hyuna too, what were they thinking?”

“Appa is dead” Hyunbin told Dara with a serious look on his face. The little boy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter