Chapter 3: Park & Cha

Battle Zblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhh” Hyuna yelped as she got pulled back by her pony tail.

Hyeri turned around and cut the zombie’s arms. “Stop being so slow…” she swung her blade to the left and right annihilating the zombies that were closing in.

Hyuna jumped up catching hold of the fire escape ladder and bringing it down. As quickly as she could she climbed up and called out to her sister. “Hyeri now” she watched as Hyeri made a run for the ladder.

After reaching the top Hyeri pulled up the ladder making sure no one else reached them. “Now what do we do Hyuna?”

“We go to the roof and call in our ride home.” She began walking up the rest of the stairs. Hyeri looked up and sighed as her shoulders deflated. “You had to pick the building with the most floors?”

“We were in an alley and this is the only fire escape.  Now be quiet and climb.” Hyuna was not in a mood to tolerate Hyeri’s moodiness.

***

Thunder’s eyes quickly scanned the assignment board for Hyuna’s name. When he found her name he was disappointed to see that she still hadn’t arrived. He sat nearby, he couldn’t go back home yet. If he did he wouldn’t be able to do anything besides wonder about his girlfriend. That was the reason he was there.

Dara had gotten tired of dealing with an absent minded Thunder. She knew he was bothered by the fact that Hyuna hadn’t arrived yet. She finally pushed him out of the door and told him to go check the assignment board; that is why he is there.

Lee Joon walked down the halls of the association. He had just arrived there last week when he was rescued from the hospital. Now he was familiarizing himself with everyone there. “Oh Mr. Park what are you doing here” Lee Joon asked as he saw Thunder sitting with his head thrown back in desperation.

“I’m waiting for an assignment update.”

Lee Joon looked at the board trying to see if Thunder’s sister had been sent out on a solo assignment but when he didn’t see her name there he turned back to Thunder. “Who are you waiting for if it’s okay to ask?”

“Cha Hyuna, one of the Zblings who was on the assignment with us when we saved you.” Thunder rubbed his eyes.

Lee Joon recalled the name but not the face. After Thunder was done rubbing his eyes Lee Joon was able to see dark circles under Thunder’s eyes. “It seems you haven’t been sleeping well.”

Thunder shook his head. “This is after just one day. When I came back yesterday and didn’t see her here I began to worry and didn’t sleep at all last night.”

“Is she important to you?”

Thunder nodded of course she was important to him. “She’s my girlfriend.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter