Chapter 6: Hugs & Cake

Battle Zblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hope we don’t end up working together next time” Thunder was not happy about having to go on yet another assignment with Hyunwoo and Hyunmin. This time it had been only the four of them. Hyeri and Hyuna had gotten a different assignment which helped out only a little.

With Hyuna not being there it save Thunder countless jealousy moments but Hyunwoo still found a way to irritate him. “Awww I’m so sad. I actually love working with you Thunder. It’s so much fun to see you getting worked up when I talk about Hyuna”

Thunder gave him an ‘are you serious’ look before shaking his head.

Hyunmin had grown tired of hearing Hyunwoo and Thunder throughout the ride back home. He wasn’t going to stick around longer. “I’m going home already Woo. You two have fun going at each other’s prides.” He waved as he passed them and got out of the association.

“Don’t you have anything better to do” Thunder asked as he saw Hyunwoo was going to continue walking with him.

Hyunwoo shrugged “I don’t really know. My days aren’t planned. I just go with the flow. Besides… I don’t have a girlfriend to spend time with like you. My days are a bit too free for my taste.”

“I get the feeling you were one of those guys who were all about girls and partying.”

Hyunwoo faked a gasp, “how did you know?” He then started laughing.

“Lucky guess” when Thunder opened the door to the Zbling’s apartment building he saw Hyuna sitting in front of his door on the first floor. “Have you been waiting for me?”

Hyuna had been playing on her phone to pass the time and didn’t see him come in. When she heard his voice she immediately stood up and gave him a hug. “Happy Anniversary” she giggled happy that he had made it back from his assignment today. It was already dark out with only a few hours to go before midnight. It was like a miracle to her. She was afraid he wouldn’t come back home on time. “I have something for you but you have to come with me to my apartment.”

“Can I come too” Hyunwoo asked playfully. Seeing Hyuna’s face he knew she wasn’t very amused with him. “Well at least can I have a hug?”

“Ye-ahhh” Hyuna had let go of Thunder and went for Hyunwoo but was pulled back by Thunder. “Don’t give him one.”

“Cheondong” Hyuna whined before taking his hand off of her arm. “It’s just a hug” she opened her arms for him to come to her this time.

Hyunwoo instantly accepted and wrapped his arms around Hyuna. “Now I don’t feel so lonely.”

***

After getting in the elevator Hyuna and Thunder got off at the sixth floor and waved goodbye to Hyunwoo who continued up to the tenth floor.

Before opening the door she turned back to Thunder and asked him a favor. “Can you close your eyes while I set up your surprise?”

Thunder nodded in agreement before putting his hands over his eyes.

Hyuna opened the door and went to the refrigerator. She pulled out a small cake she had made during the day in hopes of showing it to him today. “Open them” she told him as she stood in front of him with the cake in her hands.

Thunder smiled as he saw the cake in her hands. “Did you make it” he was almost certain she had because the cake wasn’t perfect like the ones you buy at the store. When Hyuna nodded he took the cake from her and set it down on the kitchen table. “It looks good but does it tastes good.”

“Of course it does” Hyuna cut a slice of cake for him. “Open” she said as she tried feeding him.

Thunder complied and opened his mouth. He smiled as he ate the cake appreciating what his girlfriend had done for him. “It’s delicious.”

“Told you” this time she ate a piece.

He noticed her apartment was in dead silence. It was almost like they were the only ones there. “Is Hyeri here?”

Hyuna shook her head as she gave him another bite. “She went up to Hyunmin’s. I think she likes him now because she keeps acting strange.”

“Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter