Chapter 5: Kiss & Kiss

Battle Zblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell is wrong with you Cheondong?” Dara shouted as she heard Thunder explain what had happened between him and Hyuna the other day. She paced back and forth in the living room in front of Thunder who was sitting on the couch feeling hopeless.  “Now I understand why she won’t even give you a chance to talk. You said a bunch of stupid things.” She sighed, “sorry for the language but I just can’t help it. If I had a boyfriend who told me what you told her I would do worse than break up with you.”

Thunder shrugged “I really don’t know what was so bad about telling her the truth. I’m not saying I chose her to be my girlfriend because my sources were limited or because she was easy to pursue. I’m just saying in Hyunwoo’s case. Being a Zbling means we are always here stuck with the same people and have a limited amount of people to interact and build relationships with. Since he knew her from before then he must think he has an easier chance of taking her as his girlfriend.”

Dara shook her head, “poor Dongie you just don’t understand a woman’s heart. Hyuna is very soft and emotional. The way you said things, in that situation with your angry tone… you surely gave her something to cry about.” She sat down beside him seeing the situation a bit hopeless there was nothing she could do on her end besides try and convince Hyuna to talk with him. “You and Hyuna have been in a relationship for two years.”

“Three next week” he interrupted her.

“Almost three years, you should know her better than anyone else. Its one thing for her to think you being overprotective and jealous is cute but what you have been doing lately is too much. You don’t even trust her.” She patted his back after seeing his expression soften. “I’ll talk to her and see if I can get her to listen to you.”

Thunder turned back to see Dara walking to the door. “Thanks noona” he smiled feeling his sister will be able to help him.

Dara smiled not only with but her eyes as well. “Anything for my little brother…” she closed the door behind her and made her way up to the Cha sisters’ floor.

She knocked on the door hoping Hyeri opened the door instead of Hyuna. But was disappointed when Hyuna opened it revealing puffy eyes, they weren’t red or wet anymore just puffy. “Oh Dara unnie Hyeri went out to eat with Hyunmin.”

“Actually… I’m here to talk to you Hyuna-shi” she looked down at her hands finding it hard to look her in the eyes knowing her brother had caused her to cry. “Can I come in?”

Hyuna nodded before opening the door for her.

Dara walked in going straight for the couch.

Hyuna followed behind her and offered her a drink before sitting down to talk. “Do you want anything?”

Dara shook her head. “I just want to talk with you before I lose my nerve.” She patted the seat next to her and when Hyuna sat down she began by holding her hands. “I know Cheondong said some hurtful things to you the other day” she began.

With that alone Hyuna had to bite down on her lip to stop it from quivering. She hadn’t been able to get his words out of her head.

“He told me everything, word for word. Honestly he did sound like a jerk. You know how hard that is for me to say when he is my only brother. I love him to death.” She lightly giggled before continuing. “But it is wrong of him to not trust and believe in you. I knocked some sense into him and now he sees why you reacted the way you did.”

Hyuna looked over at Dara and she looked down, still not able to meet eyes with her. “I’m not going to ask you to forgive him but I do want you to at least listen to him. Next week is your three year anniversary.” She smiled wanting to bring a smile to Hyuna’s face as well. “Do you really want to end the beautiful relationship you two had all these years without having a proper talk? Both of you have had time to think so please give him a chance and fight all you want with him but let him talk to you.”

“I will talk with him” Hyuna lightly whispered. “But I’m still not ready. When I’m ready I’ll look for him. Until then can you tell him to wait patiently?”

Dara nodded before hugging her “of course.” She rubbed her back trying to comfort her a bit more before leaving. “I would hate to lose you as a little sister. I can’t imagine my little brother with anyone else.”

Hyuna smiled over Dara’s shoulder. “Thanks unnie.”

***

Thunder entered the infirmary looking for Dr. Yoon. “Where’s Dr. Yoon” he asked one of the nurses who wasn’t busy at the moment.

“He isn’t here yet. Is there something I can help you with?”

Thunder shook his head “no it’s okay.” As he walked out he saw Lee Joon walking along with Hyunwoo talking and laughing happily. He didn’t want to run into them but he didn’t want to make it obvious that he was bothered by their presence. He just walked starring down at the ground.

“Hey Thunder” Hyunwoo called out to him.

When Thunder looked up he kept a straight face. He almost wanted to punch Hyunwoo in the face when he saw him smiling so widely at him. “What do you want?”

“I just wanted to say thanks for finally letting go of Hyuna. I thought it would be longer before I got a chance to hang out with her but I finally get to see her today.”

Thunder bit the inside of his cheek as he held back a remark. Once they were gone he increased his speed and walked out of there. He had followed what Dara said. He didn’t go looking for Hyuna at all. He never called her and even made sure to not bump into her suddenly pressuring her into talking. It was now three days since then and she was going to hang out with Hyunwoo. He took deep breaths. “No Sanghyun you can’t jump to conclusions” he mumbled to himself.

Although he could only think of one scenario when it came to Hyunwoo and Hyuna being alone he was trying to convince himself nothing like that wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter