Three Years

Why Three Is Better Than Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So before you yell at me in anger and dismay.Yes, I know this is a Namjin story. But Yoongi had to come from somewhere. This chapter is pre-Jin. But all is not lost because it is a Sugamon. I honestly was going to make Suga a girl. But he has much too much personal swag for that to ring true for me. (Not to say girls don't have swag. Because we are the originators of the word, but just that I can't picture Suga as a girl). Warning mention of mpregnancy, and character death but nothing too dramatic. 

Hope you guys like it. As always please comment and let me know what you think.

Happy Reading

Lulu ♥♥♥

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Yoongi turns four today, and Namjoon is lamenting how quickly time has flown by. The youngster is asleep; it is only three in the morning. The boy’s breathing is even and shallow. His red hair sticking slightly to his forehead matted there with sweat. Yoongi looks peaceful and sweet; he looks so much like Min Yoongi that some days Namjoon finds it painful to look at him. Not because he’s angry, but because it hurts to know that the youngster will never have the joy of growing up to know his namesake.

It’s been three years since Suga’s death (that was Namjoon’s nickname for his significant other). He misses the man dearly and every time his little boy smiles he is reminded of the day Min Yoongi told him they were expecting.

He moves his finger along the child’s face swiping wet bangs from little Yoongi’s forehead. The little boy giggles in his sleep and Namjoon smiles, knowing his child he’s probably dreaming about seesaws and chasing squirrels.

Yoongi-ah you’d love him. He’s feisty like you and has your smile. He has this thing for the seesaw at the park that I don’t quite understand. But he’s kind hearted and honest, a little too honest at times. He makes me smile every day; he makes me miss you every day.

Namjoon has a silent conversation with his past. He leans in gives Yoongi a kiss on the forehead; and walks out the room closing the door behind him.

He makes his way to the kitchen taking out the ingredient for the seaweed birthday soup. He sets the items on the counter and goes about preparing the dish.

Maybe it was because Namjoon was so engrossed in the task at hand, or maybe it was the trip to Yoongi’s room. Whatever the reason Namjoon’s mind takes a trip back in time and the memories make him smile and cry at the same time.

 

♥♥♥

 

His cell phone vibrating on his desk startled Namjoon; the man tended to get lost when he was working. He picks up the device and notes the message sign is flashing like a warning on the screen. He swipes the screen

From: Suga Pill

Hey, are you working late tonight?

Namjoon smiles as he replies.

To: Suga Pill

I was planning on it. Why?

From: Suga Pill

I have a surprise.

Can you come home early today?

Pllleeeasssee

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

To: Suga Pill

Is something wrong?

From: Suga Pill

If I say, there is

Will you come home early?

 

Namjoon can’t help but smile. Yoongi was always good with the comebacks.

To: Suga Pill

I’ll be home early.

The hearts won me over.

 

From: Suga Pill

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Namjoon walks through the door of their home not knowing what to expect. Yoongi is not the overly sensitive needing him to come home type. He is beyond curious as to why the man was so determined to get him home early today.

“I’m home,” Namjoon yells as he walks into the house.

“I’m in here,” Yoongi answers from the kitchen.

“Are you cooking? Are we going broke? What’s the occasion that calls for something other t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter