Three Hours

Why Three Is Better Than Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So the votes are in and Three Hours is the clear winner. I have not decided on an update day for this story. I am thinking of just leaving it random and posting the chapters once I write them. Not sure yet... but feel free to make suggestions. I hope you like it.

As always please comment, I am really inspired by what you have to say. I promise to try and reply.

Happy Reading

Lulu ♥♥♥

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

First Hour:

The walk from the park to the Baskin Robbins is full of excited childish banter. About squirrels, soccer, and what would happen if he mixed red and blue cream, would it be purple in his stomach and if so would his poo be purple too.

Namjoon is smiling right now it all feels so right; so complete as the THREE of them walk to their destination. It’s been an hour or so since they have met Seokjin, and already the man feels like a part of them.

Within this hour, Namjoon notes a few things: one Jin has gorgeous skin. It’s smooth and creamy looking and for some reason it reminds Namjoon of milk. The blonde man wants to reach out and touch just to see if it feels like it looks.

The second thing he notices is just how patient the man is with Yoongi answering his queries and engaging the child in banter. This is no easy feat because the kid is an endless pit of questions and energy, yet the man is keeping up as though he has been doing it forever.

“We’re here; we’re here!!!” Yoongi starts jumping up and down excitedly at the entrance to the shop. “Dad 'member how you said three was more fun?  Can I have three scoops?” The kid’s too smart for his own good.

Unfortunately for Yoongi his dad is smarter.

“Uhmmm, let me see. No. But you can have one scoop.” Yoongi pouts at the answer, “But any flavor you choose.” And just like that the boy’s frown disappears.

Jin looks on enjoying the interaction between the two. He really can’t believe he is standing here with the two of them. But the wild pounding of his heart against his chest proves he is not dreaming.  

The time with the two has been running smoothly for Jin except for one small problem: while he is having no trouble conversing with the four-year-old. Every time he thinks to say something to the older of the two words seem to fail him.

One look at the blonde man and all language just disappears. Jin reasons he needs to get it together; how will they ever communicate if he can’t talk to the man? At that, an errand thought rushes into his mind of other ways they could converse, and now Jin is blushing.

He prays to the heavens that the other man doesn’t notice.

They purchase their dessert and head out the door, deciding to enjoy the creamy treat on the chairs outdoors instead of the ones inside.

The evening air is crisp and refreshing. The trio sit, in near silence save for Yoongi’s occasional random statements. The youngster is too distracted by his strawberry flavored confection to speak much.

The sun is setting directly behind Jin and Namjoon’s breath hitches as he catches a glimpse of the way the rays play with the man’s appearance. The red-haired man is almost glowing as his skin absorbs the golden hues emanating from the sky. The urge to touch the man’s skin grows a little stronger.

Yoongi breaks the silence snapping Namjoon out of his daydream.

“Can we go for a walk?” Yoongi asks as he gulps down the last of his cone.

Jin starts laughing; the little boy is a mess he is wearing much of creamy substance; ice cream is everywhere. He leans forward and begins cleaning the child, as though on instinct forgetting completely that this was not his son.

“You’re a mess Yoongi-ah. How’d you end up with ice cream in so many different places?” Jin’s voice is amused as he questions the little boy.

The tiny redhead shrugs his shoulders and his lips hoping to get the ice cream there before Jin cleans it off.

“You’re just like my dad,” Yoongi says a small giggle escapes his lips when Jin touches the sensitive spot behind his ear while cleaning the child.

Jin’s heart jumps a little at the child’s statement. A blush colors hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter