Three Conversations Part One

Why Three Is Better Than Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon and Jin have been dating seriously for three weeks though they have been seeing each other for over three months. They have moved their relationship to the next step physically, and Namjoon has to admit he has a hard time keeping his hands off of the pouty-lipped man. Jin's skin is the softest, silkiest thing he has ever touched. Touching leads to kissing, and kissing leads to bated breath and stifled moans, and he loves to hear Jin moan. These moments has led them to a closer relationship with God. As it usually finds them praying that Yoongi falls asleep early so that they can engage in activities that will keep them up long after the tiny redhead has passed out. 

Namjoon smiles when thinking about his son. The ultimate blocker.

He should be irritated, but it is hard to be mad at the world's most adorable child. His mind drifts back to last night.  

He had been thinking for most of the day that he needed to have a conversation with Jin one that he was putting off, procrastinating really. Namjoon will admit, he is scared of the subject matter, he wants to talk to Jin about Min Yoongi. He wants Jin to know about his past, about his love for little Yoongi's namesake. Namjoon wants to put the past behind him so that he can move forward creating a future with Jin. He wants to clear the air so there will be no secrets and no surprises. 

"Hey," Namjoon smiles. 

Jin doesn't live with them (yet), but Namjoon had given the man a key. The best days in the world are the ones that find him opening the door and seeing Jin. His smile grows wider upon seeing the man. He thinks this is another conversation he needs to have with the redhead, but one thing at a time. 

"When did you get here?" Namjoon asks leaning over and pressing a kiss to Jin's forehead.

"Not that long ago. I had the day off today, so I picked up Yoongi from school." Jin says as a small smile plagues his lips.

"What's so funny," Namjoon asks smiling without knowing why.

Jin's smiles were contagious.

The older man begins laughing outright, "Well it seems that Yoongi has a new classmate. An adorable dark-haired boy named Jimin. You should see him Namjoon, he is so cute, all round and chunky and so friendly. He looks like a cherub with pudgy cheeks and pouty little lips." Jin's shoulders are shaking with laughter, and Namjoon is so curious as to why.

"Okay, but why is that funny."

"Well let's just say Yoongi is less than thrilled with the new addition to the class," Jin's eyes are shining with mirth.

"Why?" Namjoon's curiosity is peaked. Yoongi likes everyone he can't see a reason that would find his adorable four-year-old not liking another child.

"I could tell you, but it will be way more fun to have him say it himself," Jin can't stop giggling.

"Mmm, can't wait," Namjoon says as he plops on the couch next to the redhead. "Uhmm, later is it okay if you and I have a talk?" Namjoon doesn't want to put off the inevitable any longer.

Jin looks up mirth suddenly drained from his face, replaced by a look of worry. 

"Is something wrong?" He asks quickly.

"No, nothing is wrong. I just have something I need to say, something I have been putting off. But I realize I want a future with you and I can't do that till I close the door to my past. I want to start clean with you no strings, no secrets." Namjoon takes a deep breath and looks at Jin.

"I want that too," the older man says his voice quivering, "I want a future with you."

CONVERSATION 1:

My Past, Our Future

Jin knew this talk was coming, he just thought Namjoon would have needed more time. He knows that the younger man held his love for Yoongi's other parent hidden deep within him. Jin sees it clearly anytime he gets too close, and Namjoon draws back or hesitates. Even in their most intimate times he felt the block, the door to that part of Namjoon's heart where Min Yoongi held the key.

To be honest Jin expected this conversation to happen years from now. He expected to have to pull it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter