Three Times Namjoon Cried

Why Three Is Better Than Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon is not the emotional type. The man is known for his calm exterior. He is also known for his ability to thrive under pressure. So the fact that he is sitting at his son's graduation sobbing like a baby has the man feeling disconcerted and a little embarrassed. 

As he watched his child adorned with all the bells and whistles of an honor student cross the stage, the pride the man feels cannot be contained. As Yoongi with his diploma in hand shakes hands with the school faculty, a smile plays across Namjoon's face as he recalls the other moments in his life that have brought tears to his eyes.

 

"Oh my god! Namjoon. Namjoon wake up!"

Yoongi's yelling startles the blonde from his slumber.

"What? What's happening, are you okay? " Namjoon exclaims not quite awake.

"It's time, I think it's time," Yoongi says through bated breath.

"What!" Namjoon jumps out of the bed nearly tripping over his shoes. "Damn it," the man says in frustration. 

Despite the pregnancy contractions, Yoongi can't help the giggle that escapes, at Namjoon's near toppling to the ground.

"Seriously, a baby is about to pop out of you and you can still laugh at me for almost tripping," Namjoon tries to sound serious.

"What can I say I retain my awesome sense of humor in all circumstances," Yoongi says with a wink.

Namjoon throws on a sweatshirt and grabs the keys to the car. Everything else had been packed in the car a few weeks back in anticipation of this moment, thanks to Namjoon's tendency to plan ahead.

He grabs the pregnant man by the hand and lead his out the room.

"You ready?" 

Yoongi looks up smiles, tips up on his toes and plants a kiss on his husband's cheek.

"I'm sooo ready. Let's go meet our baby." The shorter man says squeezing Namjoon’s hand.

At the hospital, Namjoon is beside himself with worry. He has called both his and Yoongi’s parents, and he sits nervously waiting for news from the doctor.

"Namjoon," the man has never been so happy to hear his mom's voice. 

"Omma," Namjoon all but throws himself into the woman's arms.

He can feel his mom smiling against his neck, "Worried, huh?"

He nods into her shoulder. "You don't have worry honey; male pregnancy is no longer the medical mystery it once was. Yoongi-ah is in excellent hands." His mom says as she rubs c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter