Three Questions (And What's a Date?)

Why Three Is Better Than Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa," Yoongi is sitting on Jin's lap as the man reads him a bedtime story.

"Mmmm," Jin answers mindlessly playing with child's hair as the little boy fights sleep.

"Can Jimin come over for dinner? Taehyung got to invite his seat person for dinner at his house, and his omma made spsghetti," the child's brows crinkle. "What's spsghetti?"

Jin smiles, "You mean Spaghetti?"

"Uh-huh," the child nods.

"It's a meal made with noodles, and the noodles are called Spaghetti. It's really delicious."

"Oh, can we invite Jimin over and make spsghetti?" The child asks as he curls deeper into the man's arms.

"Of course we can," Jin's not sure if the child heard the answer because Yoongi's even shallow breathing tells the man he has finally fallen asleep.

Jin places the tiny redhead in bed, tucks him in and walks to the living room.

He drops on the couch next to Namjoon. 

"He finally asleep?" The blonde asks, looking up from the work papers he had brought home.

"Mmm, he asks if he can invite Jimin for dinner and if I can make Spaghetti."

"That's an odd request does he even know what Spaghetti is?" Namjoon asks.

"Nope, but it seems Taehyung invited his seat partner, sorry person," Jin can't help but smile, "Over for dinner and Mrs. Kim made Spaghetti."

"Oh, so I guess we will be having spaghetti for dinner," Namjoon muses.

"I am going to have to ask Mrs. Kim for her receipt," Jin laughs. 

"Just makes sure she doesn't spend her time touching you, I swear she's more grabby than Taehyung when it comes to you." Namjoon rolls his eyes.

Jin laughs he loves jealous Namjoon.

 

The next morning Jin informs a very excited Yoongi that he can invite Jimin over for a playdate on the weekend.

"Are we gonna have spsghetti?" The little boy asks, "Taehyung says it yummy and that Hoseok had three bowls, do you think Jimin can eat three bowls, he's awfully short." Yoongi ponders for a bit.

Jin can't help the laugh.

As the child continue to chatter away, it dawned on the man how much family life must mean to the youngster even if it is unconscious. The way the child always tries to adapt their family to Taehyung's. He hadn't realized how difficult it must have been for Yoongi to only have one parent, and now that he has two it feels like the child is making up for lost time. 

Jin wants to know what the little boy is feeling but wonders if he is too young to realize his actions.

"Jimin can eat as much or as little as he wants," Jin looks at the little boy unsure how to broach the first question, "Yoongi-ah can appa ask you a question?"

"Nae, appa," the little boy looks up with curious eyes.

"Why do you always ask to do things the way tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter