Three Weeks

Why Three Is Better Than Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I posted this in the foreword, but thought I would put it here as well....So I have decided that this will be a chaptered fic, but only in the sense that I will be posting new chapters. Instead of telling a chronological story I will be posting storylines that center around the first chapter, but are independent of it. Each post will carry the number three theme, but will tell a tale of different moments in and out of their relationship. As one subscriber suggested almost like a sitcom, where you get glimpses into the lives of Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi (past present and maybe even future). 

I hope you all like it. I am excited to do something different.

Please comment let me know if I am on the right track...

Happy Reading

Lulu ♥♥♥

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

Sitting at his desk Jin can’t hide the goofy smile on his face. It has been three weeks since they started “seeing” each other. It isn’t dating per say, and nothing has been made official yet. But if asked Jin will happily reply that he’s in a relationship.

The red haired man thinks about the blonde man and his son on a daily second by second basis. In fact they are all he thinks about. Yoongi and his gummy smile followed by his million and one questions.

He is almost laughing as he recalls a conversation he had with the youngster yesterday.

 

♥♥♥

 

“Uncle Jin, uncle Jin!” The red headed fire ball comes running from the living room at the speed of light flying into the man’s arms.

Jin melts. Every hug still so new still so special and Jin hopes it always feels that way. He never wants to get use to this. He never wants these moments to become routine, he never wants to take them for granted.

“Yoongi-ah!” He replies with equal vigor kneeling down to bury his face in the boy’s hair. He smells like persimmons, which for now is the child’s favorite fruit.

“Uncle are you staying for dinner? Can we go to the park after? Uncle Jin did you know a persimmon and an orange are NOT the same thing? But they are the same color?” The boy scratches his head because that realization is still so amazing to him. “Uncle Jin why are they not the same thing if they are the same color?”

The sleepy eyes stare at him and again Jin melts. He adores this child. He literally could spend all day every day answering these questions and never grow tired.

“Well Yoongi… let’s see. I have red hair, right?”

The youngster nods.

“And you have red hair too, right?” Jin continues.

Yoongi’s eyes widen as though he had forgotten that fact.

“Are we the same?” Jin questions.

The boy ponders the question for a moment.

“Daddy says that you remind him of someone that reminds him of me…” Yoongi suddenly stops hand over his mouth. He leans in close to Jin and whispers. “I wasn’t supposed to tell you that.”

“It’s okay we’ll keep it a secret.” He ruffles the boy’s hair.

Yoongi nods emphatically.

“Maybe we are a little the same and a little not the same.” The child’s statement sounds more like a question, but Jin does not reply.

He wonders who he reminds Namjoon of, who in the man’s life is both similar to Yoongi and himself?

He doesn’t get to ponder the question for long as tiny hands wrap themselves around his neck and the little boy rests his head on Jin’s shoulder.

“I am happy you’re here.” Yoongi says contentedly

Jin’s smile is so wide he swears his lips may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter