Three Conversations Part Three (Epic Kiss)

Why Three Is Better Than Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, how's it going with Minah?" Jimin asks Yoongi as they sit on the court at the end basketball practice.

"K, I guess," the redhead says. 

"Why, I guess? Shouldn't you know? You've been dating for a month." Jimin eyes his friend curiously. 

Yoongi shrugs. 

"I like her and all. She's beautiful, smart, and fun to be around, but--" The boy's voice drifts off.

"But?"

"I just don't feel that thing, you know?" Yoongi says.

"Then why are you dating her?" Jimin asks tossing a bottle of water over to Yoongi.

"I-," the boy's face is flushed red.

Jimin is curious to the reaction.

"Dude why so red? The question isn't life changing or anything."

"You can't laugh at my answer if you do I will pummel you into the ground." Yoongi threatens.

"Dude, I'd love t see you try," Jimin snickers. 

The boys are about the same height, but to say Jimin is built like a mac truck would be an understatement. Yoongi grimaces knowing that the other boy would have him pinned in no time flat.

He rolls his eyes at Jimin, not willing to give the boy the satisfaction of knowing he had won.

Yoongi looks at his friend, opens his mouth, then shuts it again.

"You know I'd never judge you, right?" Jimin says seriously a little disappointed in Yoongi's lack of trust.

"I know, that. I just also know you're going tease me mercilessly once I say this, and seriously you don't need any more ammunition to use on me."

Jimin smiles, he was the keeper of ALL Yoongi's embarrassing moments, and he never lets the boy forget it. 

"I promise not to make fun of you today. It's the best I can do." Jimin states.

Yoongi sighs and runs his hand through his red hair and opens his mouth.

"I want an epic kiss before I turn fifteen. Minah has liked me for a while, and she's super cute, so I thought why not. Stupid, huh?"

Jimin stares at his friend, his eyes betraying what he wants to ask. 

Does this mean they have never kissed?

The silence has Yoongi feeling awkward. 

"Was that too weird? Should I not have told you that?"

Jimin laughs to ease his tension he sees in Yoongi's eyes.

"No, just thinking why you'd need Minah for that, seeing as how I already took care of that when we were like four," Jimin says with a laugh.

"Are you being serious right now," Yoongi can't help the smile. "That kiss almost made me not your friend, and how the hell do you fall and land on someone's lips?"

"Good aim?" Jimin chuckles at Yoongi's look of fake disdain.

"Are you saying you meant to kiss me?" Yoongi, "I knew you had ulterior motives. So, your y ways started from then?" The redhead laughs.

"Well, my mom always says I am a good planner." Jimin jokes. "But seriously how do you plan on having an epic kiss when you're not even in love with the person you plan on kissing?" 

"I don't know," Yoongi sighs, "My plan does have flaws."

Yoongi throws a pebble; they sit in silence for a while.

"I still remember it, you know, kissing you," Jimin says out of the blue.

Yoongi doesn't say anything, doesn't look at his friend. Lately, he has remembered the kiss too. That kiss although an accident had spawned a friendship.  A friendship that is unlike any other friendship Yoongi has, he is close to Taehyung and Hoseok, but not in the same way he is with Jimin.

There were closer than close. Jimin was like air to the fourteen-year-old, he knows he couldn't breath if the other we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter