Three Conversation Part Two

Why Three Is Better Than Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon is laughing as he watches his son interact with his friends. Taehyung's mom had asked him and Jin to come along as chaperones. It has been years since Namjoon has been to an indoor amusement park. He watches as Taehyung not so stealthily tries to hide Yoongi from the watchful eyes of his parents so that the youngster can like the metal bars on one of the rides. Namjoon can't find it in his heart to scold the tiny redhead today.

He is thankful that his son has found friends that appreciate his unique qualities. 

"Yoongi-ah!" Namjoon's eyes turn toward the excited voice calling for his son.

Jin was right, the little boy is adorable. Chubby cheeks, and dark hair that makes the child looks like a walking angel. Namjoon leans over to Jin.

"You're right he is cute."

"Told you," Jin replies with a smile.

The tiny boy is making his way over to Yoongi, who seemed to have gotten over his earlier trepidation about the smaller boy.

"Jimin!" Yoongi gives the boy a gummy smile, "guess what, Taehyung's mom bought a big cake, and it has Batman on it and he's flying." Yoongi relays in amazement.

"Woah," Jimin answers in equal astonishment.

It takes all of Namjoon's, and Jin's will power not to laugh out loud at the adorableness of it all. 

As he watches his young son talking and laughing, he fondly remembers their conversation from three nights before.

 

Conversation Two

"Kiss?" Namjoon looks at Jin in confusion, but the older redhead is no help at all as he is too busy trying to hide his laughter.

The little boy nods his head.

Yoongi tells his dad about Jimin's first day at school, and how the other boy follows him around, and that Jimin touches him more than Taehyung.

And Namjoon can't imagine anyone touching Yoongi more than Taehyung because that kid touches everything.

"Really? More than Taehyung?" 

"Really Namjoon, that's what you're focused on?" Jin says in between laughter.

"Sorry, I just find that surprising. That kid has literally touched everything in our house." Namjoon says as his mind flashes back to the time he found Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter