Three Friends

Why Three Is Better Than Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Yoongi has three friends, okay maybe two friends and a Jimin.

His first friend is Taehyung, whom he met while trying to chase a squirrel at recess. He stopped chasing the fluffy tailed animal when Taehyung informed him that the squirrel was his friend, and it is not nice to chase friends. He likes Taehyung a lot he is funny, and he can talk to animals. But he really likes Taehyung because Taehyung doesn't think it is weird that Yoongi has two dads and likes to seesaws. 

Taehyung is his first real friend.

"Hey, my birthday is Saturday and my mom said I can invite a three friends over for the day. We are going to the 'musement park, and I'll hide you so you can the seesaw without anyone seeing."

Yoongi loves Taehyung, he also loves amusement parks, seesaw and birthday cake.

Hoseok is Yoongi's second friend. 

He loves Hoseok because he smiles a lot. Hoseok is never sad, and he always shares his lunch with Yoongi. Hoseok helps Yoongi when the teacher gives them writing exercises and Yoongi has trouble writing his name. Hoseok never gets mad, no matter how many times Yoongi messes up when writing his letters.

"Korean letter are hard," the tiny redhead whines.

"I'll help you," Hoseok smiles as he takes Yoongi's hand and helps him trace the letters.

"Guess what?" Hoseok continues, "I get to go to Taehyung birthday with you. I love amusement parks, and cake and do you think they'll have music? I love music. Hey, that's not how you're 'pose to write that. It's like this." Hoseok grabs Yoongi's hand one more time.

Yoongi loves Hoseok. Hosoek makes him happy, and Hoseok takes good care of him.

Then there is Jimin and Yoongi does not know if he loves Jimin. It is not that he hates him either. Yoongi doesn't hate anyone, his dad says hating is bad. It's that well, Jimin is annoying. Jimin follows Yoongi around, and Jimin touches Yoongi a lot. Jimin touches Yoongi more than Taehyung, and Taehyung touches everything.

Jimin is new to their class he started a month ago. Jimin's first day was the day that Yoongi decided he might not like him.

 

Jimin is four, and his favorite color is red, so imagine his joy when the first thing he notices on the first day of school is a boy with red hair.

"Omma, look red hair," the chubby-cheeked boy squeals in delight. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter