baby

The green dragon that I love

You finally arrived home after one whole day of shopping for your engagement party. Kris immediately hugged you from behind after he closed the front door.

Kris’s parents weren’t home, because they were on business trip in Australia. You and Kris brought his parents to the airport before you two went to shopping. So nobody was home.

“Kris~ I can’t see anything. Please turn the lights on.” You whined

“You aren’t tired? You want to watch TV in the living room?” Kris whispered in your ear and you shivered.

“I want to go to our room, but it’s too dark. I can’t see anything.” You said

“I’ll led you to our room.” Kris said and he guided to your room while he was still hugging you from your back.

 

You the light after you safely arrived in your room. Kris still didn’t let go of you.

“Can you let me go?” You asked

“I love to be in this position.” Kris said

Kris was weird today. You knew he loved back hugging you, but he was never this clingy.

“I would like to take a bath. I’m tired.” You said

“Let’s bath together.” Kris said and your eyes widened.

You had a relationship with Kris for almost 4 months now. You had a lot of skin ship with Kris, but you two never went further than making out which was after the proposal. You want to go slow with Kris, so you never saw each other . You never thought Kris will said such thing. At least not so fast.

“No. You know I want to go slow about our relationship.” You said and Kris pouted.

“I’ll let you go if you kiss me.” Kris said

You turned around while Kris hugged you and you kissed Kris. You want to pull away, but Kris didn’t let you go. Kris nibbled on your lower lips asking for entry. At first you refused, but you gave up. Kris won’t let you go if you don’t give him entry. Kris slowly your back after you gave him entry.

You was feeling that Kris was going further and further so you started to protest.

“Mmhmm…..” you protested and you pushed Kris a little.

Kris pulled away without letting you go.

“You can let me go now. I already gave you a kiss and make out session.” You said

Kris gave you a peck before letting you go. You quickly went in the bathroom before Kris could hugged you again.

 

You went out of the bathroom after you took a bath. Kris was lying on the bed and you walked to him.

“Yah, don’t lie on the bed if you’re dirty.” You whined

“Kiss.” Kris said and he pointed at his lips.

“Are you a robot? You can’t do anything without your gas which is a kiss?” You asked a little irritated.

“I don’t care to be such a robot.” Kris said with a pout asking for a kiss.

You gave him a peck and you quickly moved back before Kris could dragged you on the bed and make out with you again.  Kris whined, but he stood up and went to the bathroom.

You sat on your bed and you looked through some wedding ideas on your tablet. Without your knowing, Kris already went out of the bathroom.  He sneaked towards the bed and he hugged you while he sat beside you.

“Your robot needs some gas.” Kris said

“I think he needs to charge some battery more. Maybe he needs to sleep instead.” You said without looking at Kris.

“He can charge without you.” Kris said

Kris started to kiss your neck and his hand moved from your waist towards your .

“Yah, stop.” You said and you pushed Kris away.

“I already said that I want to go slow. I don’t want to have with you. At least not so fast.” You said

“Fast? We already have a relationship for four months and what’s wrong with making babies with my fiancée and future wife? Nobody will gossip about you caring a baby before the wedding. They already know that you live with me.” Kris said

“You want a baby?” You asked

“Of course. Four sounds good. Oh no, five it’s better.” Kris said with a smile.

“Five?!” you shouted

“You want more?” Kris asked

“No, I think two is enough.” You said while you were blushing.

“Only two? But never mind.  Now, we can start with one first. I definitely know that you want four kids in the future. ” Kris said and he started to kiss you again.

You immediately pushed him away.

“Why are you pushing me away? You said that you want to have babies too.” Kris said

“I want, but now so fast.” You said

“How long do I need to wait? I’ve some man needs too.” Kris whined.

“until I’m ready?” You said while you were playing with your fingers.

“Baby~” Kris whined and he nudged his face in your neck.

“If you place your hands on the wrong place again then I’ll move out of this room.” You treated.

“So you won’t take care of my needs?” Kris whined

“Just take care of your needs in the bathroom.” You said and you used all your strength to push Kris out of the bed.

“You aren’t scare that I’ll search for another woman that will take care of my needs?” Kris asked in disbelieve.

“Go and search for one, but don’t expect me to marry you. Don’t worry. I’ll take the kids with me.” You said and you crossed your arms before your chest angrily.

“Baby, don’t be angry. I’m just joking.” Kris said and he moved back to the bed.

“It didn’t seem like that you was joking.” You said and you pushed Kris away again.

“Don’t be like that. You know I can always wait for you. I can hold it.” Kris said and he tried to get on the bed again.