wedding

The green dragon that I love

You woke up earlier than expect. You was really exciting and scared at the same time. Today was the day that you’ll officially become Mrs. Wu. The day that you’ll promised that you’ll always be by Kris side. You don’t know if you can make it true, but you’re willingly to try.

You stretched your body and you hugged your angry bird. Kris gave you an angry bird so you won’t miss him so much. He even sprayed a lot of his perfume on it which already faded away after three days.

You almost felt back to sleep when your mother knocked on your door.

“Wake up, wake up, today is your big day.” Your mother said and she burst in your room.

“Good morning, mom.” You sleepily said and you slowly sat up.

“Go wash up and changed in your wedding dress. We don’t have much time anymore.” Your mother rushed you.

“Mom, I thought I suppose to wake up at 8 o’clock and it’s just 6 o’clock.” You said while you looked at the clock.

“I know, but we’ve more time to prepare if you wake up now.” your mother said and you groaned

You lazily got up and you walked to the bathroom like a zombie. You changed in your wedding dress and you walked out of the bathroom. The hairdresser and stylist were already waiting for you.

“Come on, let’s get you ready.” Your stylist said and you sat down on the chair before your make up table.

 

After 2 hours, they’re finally done with you.

“You’re the most beautiful bride I ever saw.” The hairdresser said

“Don’t joke around. There are a lot more women that are more beautiful than me.” You said

Your mother walked in your room with your breakfast.

“You look really beautiful. We prepared some food downstairs for you also.” Your mother said while she placed your breakfast down at your make up table.

The hairdresser and stylist nodded and they walked out of your room.

“Are you nervous?” your mother asked you and you nodded.

“We’ll take care of everything. Don’t think so much and be a happy bride.” Your mother said and she grabbed a necklace.

“This necklace was from your grandmother. She gave it to me at my wedding day. Today I’ll give it to you.” Your mother said and she put the necklace on your neck.

“Thank you, mom. It’s really beautiful.” You said

The bell rang and your mother walked downstairs to open the door. After a while your door opened and Bomi walked in your room.

“Congratulations” Bomi said and she hugged you.

Your friends came to your house one by one. The stylist and hairdresser did the make-up and hair for your friends.

 

You heard noise outside and your mother told you to get in your room. The bell rang and your mother opened the door revealed Kris and his friends.

“We came here for the bride. Why do you block the door for us?” Kris said and he want to push through the door.

“No, not before you prove your love for Jia.” Bomi said

Kris and his friends went through some boundaries and your friends let him in. Kris immediately ran towards your room and he burst in.

“My baby.” Kris said and he hugged you tightly.

“I missed you so much.” You said

“Me too.” Kris said

“Yah, Kris, come out.” Baekhyun shouted and Kris unwillingly let got you, but he still held your hand

“Finally, there’s the bride.” Chanyeol said

“You need to respect Jia’s parents. Here’s the tea.” Bomi said and she gave you two the tea to give it your parents.

 

“Stupid traditional.” Kris said when you two are in the car going to the wedding place.

“Don’t be like that. It’s our wedding day.” You said and you nudged your face in Kris’s neck.

You arrived at the wedding place and the tons of traditional started again. Kris became grumpy every time you need to separate with him. You wonder if Kris was like that when you’re not with him.

In the middle of the event you exchanged your vows. The vow that you promised to be with Kris the rest of your life. The vow that you’ll become a Mrs Wu.

“You may kiss the bride.” The priest said and Kris kissed you on your lips.

He didn’t want to let go and he kissed you longer than necessary. The crowds kept clapping their hand and sent their wishes to us.

Kris let you go after you two needed air. He let you down the podium and let you to your dinner table. The traditional ended and only the dinner left. The waitresses came with the food and you started to eat your dinner.

“When will the dinner be done?” Kris asked impatiently

“Be patience. You’re a husband now.” His mom scolded him

“I’m just tired and Jia is tired also” Kris said

“Don’t think you can escape after the dinner. You need to lead our guest outside too.” His mom continued to scold him.

“Bare a little okay?” His mom said to me and you nodded.

 

The dinner finally ended and you two needed to lead the guests out with your wedding presents.

You said “Thanks for coming.” like thousand times and you gave them the present. You let out a long sigh when the last guests left.

“Okay, sweeties. Our duty is done. See you over a week.” Kris’s parents said and they left for the airport.

They were having their yearly honeymoon trip on Kris costs so you and Kris will have the house for yourself the whole week. You two will have your honeymoon after Kris’s parents come back from theirs.

“Let’s go wifey.” Kris said and you walked to the car.

 

You showered and changed in your pyjama which is a nightgown. Kris showered after you so you waited for Kris on your bed. You tied and untied Goo Heesu tie while waiting for Kris. Kris said that Ace and Goo Heesu needed to wear a tie, because it’s your wedding day. Not that anybody will see them with a tie.

“Wifey, why are you playing with Goo Heesu? You’re not tired?” Kris asked when he walked out of the bathroom.

“I want to wait for you.” You said while you was tying Goo Heesu’s tie over his eyes and you did the same to Ace.

“Why you cover their eyes?” Kris said while he was sitting beside you.

“Because I don’t want to interrupt their innocent mind.” You said

“What do you mean?” Kris said and you never knew Kris could be so dumb.

“I’ll give you my everything tonight which means we’ll be working on our baby plan. I’m okay if you don’t want it.” you said and you crawled under the blanket

Kris turned off the lights and only let a small lamp beside the bed on.

“We’ll work on our baby plan and you can’t change your mind.” Kris said.

So today was the day that you gave Kris your everything.

 

The end

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and please support my new (rated M) story too -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1135422/myst-exo