date III

The green dragon that I love

After a while the owner came back with the collar.

“Here is it.” The owner said and she gave you the collar.

“It’s beautiful.” You said

“You can put it on Bii.” The owner said and you nodded.

You walked to Bii and you put it over Bii’s neck.

“You’re official our family now.” You said and you patted his head.

“I think we’ve everything we need.” Kris said and the owner nodded.

The owner walked to the snack corner and she grabbed some dog snacks.

“Bii really like these snack. I’ll give them for free and the other things I’ll sell them for 50 to you” The owner said

“Thank you” you and Kris said in unison and Kris gave her his card.

The owner packed everything in a box and handed it over to Kris, but Kris put it down again on the corner of the pay desk. He grabbed the leash and he put it on Bii after that he gave you the leash.

“So you don’t have to carry him.” Kris said

“Thank you. Let’s go.” You said

“Goodbye.” You and Kris said to the owner and you walked out of the shop.

 

You walked back to the car so that Kris can put the box in the car. Bii seemed really happy to be outside and he was running back and forth. Luckily he’s just a small dog. Otherwise you would be drag away by him and shouting his name won’t help, because he’s deaf.

“Do you think your parents really will like him?” you worriedly asked

“Of course. Don’t worry.” Kris said

You walked back with Bii and Kris in the village after Kris put the box in the car. After walking for about 15 minutes you finally arrived at the restaurant.

“Long time no see.” The owner of the restaurant (aunt) said.

“Hello. Long time no see.” You said

“And you bring a little friend with you. So cute.” Aunt said.

“Can he come inside with us?” Kris asked

“Of course. I already prepared a nice table for you two.” Aunt said.

“Thank you” you said

You two sat down and you put Bii on the chair beside you. Kris was ordering food while you was playing with Bii. You didn’t even noticed that the aunt already went back to prepare the food.

“Maybe we should give Bii to Tao as a present.” Kris muttered.

Your eyes widened and you immediately hugged Bii.

“Why? You can’t do that. We just promised him to take care of him for whole his life.” You said protectively.

“You just have eyes for Bii. You didn’t even give attention to your fiancée.” Kris said with a pout.

“It’s not like that.” You said and you gave full attention of Kris.

“Go wash your hands before the food comes and don’t touch Bii afterwards. I don’t think Bii is really clean.” Kris said and you nodded in agreement.

 

Kris already moved Bii over beside him when you went back from the bathroom.

“Why did you move Bii?” you asked

“Someone needs to watch over him.” Kris casually said.

“Hehe, that’s right.” You said and you was about to move Bii back beside you.

“Stop” Kris said and you looked up at him.

“You just washed your hands so don’t touch him” Kris said and you pouted

“But you need to wash your hand too and someone needs to watch over him too.” You said

“Just let him stay here and don’t touch him. I’ll be right back” Kris said and he stood up to wash his hand.

You pouted and you put your hands down at the table with your head above your hands while you was looking at Bii.

“What’s with that face?” Kris said

“I’m bored because I can’t play with Bii.” You said

“Don’t be like that.” Kris said and he ruffled your hair.

Just in time, the aunt came with the food. She the BBQ.

“I don’t need to explain how’s work right?” The aunt said

“Hehe, of course not.” You said

“I also brought a bowl with water for this little friend.” The aunt said and she put the bowl before Bii.

 

You was happily eating Hanwoo while Kris was cooking it. The aunt gave some dogfood for Bii also which you’re really grateful of that. His puppy eyes are just incredible.

After two servings you’re really full while Kris started on his third serving.

“I’m really full.” You said and you rubbed your belly.

“I almost full too.” Kris said

You grinned and said “come to mommy” and you spread your arms open towards Bii. But Kris stopped you.

“No, you can’t touch him.” Kris said

“Why?” you whined

“I feel like a third wheel if all your attention goes to Bii. We’re having a date so no third wheel.” Kris said and you pouted.

“I can multitask.” You said

“No.” Kris said and you sighed

“What would you like to talk about?” you asked turning your full attention to him.

“I don’t know. You really don’t want some more? It’s really delicious.” Kris said and he ate a piece of beef.

“I’m really full and we’ve a dinner with Henry too.” You said and Kris nodded.

Kris asked for the bill after he was done with eating. He gave his card.

“Let’s go” Kris said

You grabbed the leash in one hand and Kris grabbed your other hand. Sometime you need to tug a little on the leash to stop Bii from running too far or the wrong way.

 

“Wait a moment. I’ll take out the cage for Bii.” Kris said when you arrived at the car.

“Why? Bii can sit on my lap.” You said and you sat in the passage seat and put Bii on your lap.

“No” Kris refused and you gave him your puppy eyes.

Bii seemed like that something is wrong so he gave Kris his puppy eyes too. Kris sighed and he rubbed his temple.

“Ok, but if he does something or you feel uncomfortable then we’ll put him in the cage. No discussion.” Kris said

“Of course.” You said and Kris walked over to the driver seat.

“Let’s go home. You’re excited to see your new home?” You said.

Kris started the car and he drove back home. Bii was really comfortable on your laps. He even felt asleep on your laps.

 

“Come on, don’t worry. They will like him.” Kris said while he was standing beside an open car passage door. You refused to step out of the car and go in the house, because you’re scared that Kris’s parents will throw Bii out of the house.

Kris gave up to let you out of the car and his attention moved over to Bii.

“Bii, come. Let’s play in the garden and see your new home.” Kris said and he grabbed Bii to put him on the ground.

Bii immediately running back and forth to explore the garden, but you held him back by holding the leash.

You mockingly stepped out of the car and you grabbed Bii in your hands.

Kris opened the door and you two stepped in the house. Kris parents were in the living room which means they immediately could see us after we stepped in the house.

“We’re back.” Kris said and their parents looked up.

“And you brought a little friend with you?” his dad said

“Yes.” You awkwardly said

 “He’s so cute and beautiful.” His mom said with a smile.

“We’re sorry that we brought a dog without telling you first.” You apologized

“It’s okay, honey. We really like dogs. I’m so glad that we’ve a dog in our house now. Are you hungry? What is your name?” his mom asked Bii.

“His name is Bii and he’s deaf.” You said

“Aahh, poor doggy. Come to me.” His mom said and she took Bii over from you.

Kris mom walked to the garden leaving you, Kris and Kris dad behind.

“So you don’t have to worry.” Kris said and you nodded.

“You two brought everything that Bii need?” Kris dad asked

“We only brought the collar, leash, some dogfood and snacks. We still have the doghouse, dog basket and the toys right?” Kris asked

“I think so. I need to search in the storage house in the garden.” His dad said and he followed Kris mom to the garden.

You two followed to the garden and you saw Kris mom was playing with Bii. You’re really happy that they like him. Bii ran towards you when he noticed you.

“Hey, little boy. You like your new home?” you said and you patted his head.

Kris followed his dad to the storage house to search for the dog things. After a while he came back with a box full of dog toys. His dad followed him with one hand the doghouse and the other hand a dog basket.

“The doghouse is really beautiful.” You said and you took over the doghouse. It was made from plastic so it’s really light.

“You can put it beside the door. The shed will cover there. The doghouse won’t become wet.” Kris dad said and you nodded and put it down beside the door.

Bii snooped the doghouse before he carefully walked in the doghouse.

After that we walked in and Kris dad put the dog basket beside the TV. Kris put the toys in the cage and put it beside the dog basket. Bii went in the cage and he bite a ball to play with.

“Oh, I almost forgot that we’ve a dinner with Henry.” Kris mom said and she quickly went to the kitchen

“I’ll help her.” You said and you walked to the kitchen too.

“Honey, you don’t have to. Almost everything is done.” Kris mom said and she pushed you out of the kitchen.

“My mom don’t really like help in the kitchen. You can play with Bii.” Kris said and he put one arm over your shoulder.

“I just called our pet doctor and I made an appointment for Bii.” Kris dad said when he walked in the living room.

“Dad, you don’t have to. We’ve all the papers and Bii got all his injections.” Kris said and he searched for the papers in the box.

“It doesn’t matter. Our pet doctor needs to see Bii anyways. He’ll be Bii’s doctor. I can go with him if you two don’t have time.” Kris dad said.

“It’s okay. We’ve time. We’ll go there tomorrow.” You said and his dad nodded.