Las Vegas III

The green dragon that I love

After you woke up from your nap you took the golf car to go to the supermarket. You did grocery shopping and you wiped your credit card from Kris. You placed all the grocery behind the golf car and you drove back to the house.

You cooked dukbokki for Henry as dinner and you hold a taxi to go to the hospital.

“Hey, sis.” Henry greeted you.

“Hey, bro.” you said and you gave Henry the dukbokki.

“Dukbokki? My tummy really miss you. Come and meet my tummy.” Henry said and he ate one dukbokki.

“Did you find a place to stay?” Henry said

“I did, but Kris arranged another place for me and you.” You said

“Ah, Kris is so nice. He thought about me too? I’m curious about the place.” Henry said.

“Your eyes will definitely popped out if you see the place.” You said

“I’ll stay in the hospital then. I don’t want to come back here. By the way the doctor said that I can discharged tomorrow.” Henry said.

“Ah, that’s good to hear. I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning then?” you suggested.

“As early as possible please. I don’t want to stay here longer. The doctor said that we need to pay the bill then. My credit card is in the cabinet I think. You can take it and pay the hospital bill with it. It’ll be expensive.” Henry said with a pout.

“I’ll take care of the hospital bill. Don’t worry.” You said

“How? You don’t have to spend your own money. I’m the one that got in a car incident.” Henry said.

“Kris said that I need to use our credit card to pay your hospital bill. He’ll flight here if I don’t and I don’t want him to leave his job.” You said while you was playing with your fingers.

“How can we repay his kindness for us? We can’t do that.” Henry said

“You don’t have to worry about that. I can handle it.” You said.

“You’re planning something that involved wedding?” Henry asked.

“Actually Kris proposed to me some time ago. I didn’t get to chance to tell you, mom and dad yet.” You said while you was playing with your fingers.

“So it’s not, because of this?” Henry asked and you shook your head

“I’m really glad for you then. Congratulations.” Henry said and he your head.

You went back to the house after Henry was done eating.

 

The next day, you went to the hospital to fetch Henry. Before you went to Henry’s room, you settled to hospital bill with Kris’ credit card.

“Good morning.” Henry beamed when he saw you.

“Good morning. Ready to go?” You asked and Henry nodded

“You already settle the bill?” Henry said

“Yup, so we can go if you’re done.” You said

“I’m done. My eyes are ready to pop out.” Henry said with a smile.

You helped Henry with the luggage and you two took the cab to go to the house.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Henry said when he saw the house.

“No. I already told you, didn’t I?” you said and you went to the front door to open it.

“Maybe I need to marry him too. You’re not enough to pay back our debt to Kris.” Henry suggested while he was walking around the house with his crutches.

“I think our debt will only growing bigger and bigger if you do.” You said.

“Hehe, where is my room?” Henry asked

“Here. My room is beside yours. We’ll only use the ground floor.” You said and you pointed at his room that you prepared.

“It’s okay. It’s difficult for me to go upstairs anyway” Henry said and he walked in his room.

 

“Sis, can you bring the documents for me? I need to prepare for the business meeting.” Henry shouted from his room.

“Yah, you broke your leg, but I’m not your maid.” You said while you gave him the documents.

“Thank you, baby sis. If you don’t want to be my maid. Maybe you need to call Kris and ask for a maid.” Henry joked.

“Don’t be ridiculous. Are we already in debt.” You said

“I’m just joking. We can have some sibling bonding time if I’m done with these. You did grocery shopping right? We can cook together.” Henry said

“I just brought ingredient for dukbokki yesterday.” You said

“Can you buy ingredient for our dinner then? I’m done before you came back and we can start cooking.” Henry said.

“You need to hurry up then. The supermarket is nearby and I’ll take the golf car.” You said

“What?! There is a golf car here?” Henry said in disbelieve.

“Yup. Kris said that we can use it during our stay here.” You said

“Wow, that’s amazing! And there’s a supermarket nearby” Henry said excited.

“mhmm, a shopping mall too.” You said

“Let’s go there with the golf car tomorrow.” Henry said.