pre wedding

The green dragon that I love

Your parents decided to have a traditional wedding. One of the traditional is that the couple can’t see or contract each other for three days before the wedding day. So here you're in your parents house. You're disowned from you phone, laptop and other social media.

If someone wants to contact you, they need to go through your mom first, because mom said that you can’t contract Kris. You're free from work for three days also. You heard the door bell and you walked out of your room. Kris parents arrived and they were sitting in the living room.

“Hello, sweety, we missed you.” Kris mom said when she saw you.

“Hello, it’s just one day.” You said

“But it doesn’t seems like that. Especially Kris. He tried all the ways to see you.” Kris mom said and she laughed.

“I miss him too.” You said and you pouted.

“Just bare a little. It’s just two more days. After this, you two can see each other every day and your love will reach another stage. We went through it too.” Kris dad said and he hugged Kris mom.

“I understand I never know that I’ll miss Kris so much. I don’t think I can live without Kris anymore.” You said

“That’s exactly the meaning of this.” Your dad said.

“So if we get the meaning of this, that’s means we can stop it now?” You hopefully asked, but you got a disappointed ‘no’ answer.

“We know you two miss each other, but three days is three days and Kris won’t miss you today.” Kris mom said

“What do you mean?” You said

“Kris is having an after bachelor party tonight.” Kris mom said

“After bachelor party? I want one too.” You whined

“Nothing for you miss. Your friends need to go to work tomorrow.” Your mom said

“I can at least call Bomi over for a girl’s night. She can sleep here and go to work tomorrow.” You said with puppy eyes.

“Nope. Bomi is going to the after bachelor party.” Kris mom said.

“What? Bomi has nothing to do with the bachelor party.” You said

“Didn’t you and Bomi went to the bachelor party after 12 o’clock?” Kris mom said

“We did, because Kris didn’t allow me to party after 12 o’clock.” You sulked

“Don’t be a baby. Let’s have a wellness day and prepare you for your big day.” Kris mom said

“Yes, that’s right. Let’s surprise Kris with your beauty. Now go and change.” Your mom said.

You sulkily walked upstairs and you change in a simple shirt and short.

“Stupid Kris. Having fun without me.” You muttered while you was walking downstairs.

Your mom and Kris mom were already in the car and you was the last one that arrived in the car.

“Where were the men?” You asked

“You think that they’re into spa and wellness?” Your mom said and you shook your head.

“The men are going to play golf.” Your mom said

“My husband only came here to see you.” Kris mom said and you nodded.

 

After 20 minutes, you arrived at a big wellness centrum. Your and Kris mom walked before you with you followed them behind. You never went here so you don’t know the way and how it works.

“Good afternoon. How may I help you?” the women behind the reception desk asked.

“My daughter in law here is getting marry the day after tomorrow. So we would like to have the premium package for her and we would like to have the luxurious package.” Kris mom said and the women nodded.

“Please follow me and I’ll let you the way. Miss, I’ll get someone else to let you the way.” The woman said and she let your and Kris mom in a room while you waited for another woman.

“Miss, I’m Stella. I’m at your service today. Please follow me.” Another woman said while you was daydreaming. You snapped out of your daydream and you followed her.

“You’ve any special wishes?” Stella asked

“Uhmm….I don’t think so. This is my first time here.” You shyly said

“It’s okay. No problem. Please change into this first. We’ll start with the spa.” Stella said

You walked in the room and you changed in whatever she gave you which was a robe. You walked out of the changing room and Stella locked the door afterwards.

“We already prepared the spa for you.” Stella said and she led you to the room across of the changing room.

There was a big bathtub filled with purple water and the room smelled like lavender.

“This is our lavender spa. It’ll relax your muscles and relieved your stress. Ideal for a bride to be. I’ll be back in 20 minutes. Please enjoy.” Stella said

“Thank you.” You said and Stella walked out of the room.

You took out your bathrobe and you carefully sat in the bathtub. After your spa, there was a brunch of treatment that you can’t even remember. The only thing that you know is that you have a baby skin now after all the treatments and you felt relaxed and stress free.

“Oh, here you are.” Kris mom said when you walked out of the room. Your and Kris mom were already done with their treatments and they were having some tea.

“How are you feeling now?” Kris mom asked

“Good, relax and stress free.” You said

“So they did a good job.” Kris mom said with a smile.

“Let’s have some tea and have dinner with the men. Your father just called me. They will be here in 30 minutes.” Your mom said and you sat down.

 

“Wow, Kris will really fall for you at the wedding ceremony.” Kris dad said when they saw you and everyone laughed.

“Let’s have dinner. I’m really hungry.” Kris mom said and everyone nodded.

“We need to be back before Kris. He can’t know that we went to see Jia.” Kris dad said

“Why?” you asked

“Kris said that he’ll die if he can’t see you for three days and even we can’t miss you for three days. So we made a bet. If we don’t see you for three days, he’ll pay for our upcoming holiday. If we lose then we need to pay for your honeymoon.” Kris mom said