office

The green dragon that I love

Minnie popped up in your office around lunch time.

“Congratulations!” Minnie shouted and you two looked up.

Minnie hopped towards you and Lay was walking to Kris desk.

“Minnie is dumping me and have lunch with your fiancée. So how about we have lunch together?” Lay suggested.

“I’m sorry. I need to prepare for the meeting after lunch time.” Kris said

“Do you need help?” Lay asked

“Maybe you can buy lunch for him and eat together with him in the office?” You suggested, because you don’t want Kris to skip lunch.

“I’m okay with it.” Lay said

“My treat.” Kris said

“What do you like?” Lay asked

“uhmm…menu A from the lunchroom across of here.” Kris said

“Let’s walk together then. We’re going there too.” You said and Lay nodded.

“See you soon.” Lay said and he waved Kris goodbye with you and Minnie following him.

“Hey, hey, where is my kiss?” Kris stopped you.

“I’m just away for an hour or something.” You said with a pout.

“I don’t care. You already dump me enough today.” Kris childishly said.

You sighed and you walked towards Kris. You gave Kris a kiss on his lips as a silent admitting that you’re going to dump him again.

 

You walked together with Lay and Minnie to the lunchroom.

“Thank you for taking care of Kris.” You said

“No problem and don’t worry I’ll ensure that he’ll eat his lunch probably.” Lay said and you nodded.

You walked with Minnie to an empty table while Lay was walking to the takeaway corner.

The waiter came immediately towards your table and she gave you the menu.

“uhmmm….menu A with matcha latte please.” You said

“I’ll take the menu B with match latte also please.” Minnie said

The waiter nodded and she walked away.

“So how did Kris proposed to you?” Minnie asked and you told her every detail.

Lay was sitting beside Minnie to listen to you also.

“Sir, your takeaway is ready.” The waiter said with two bags in her hand.

“Thank you.” Lay said and he took over the two bags.

“Okay ladies. I’m going back to feed Kris and myself. Be careful, okay?” Lay said and he kissed Minnie before he left.

 

“Kris is so romantic.” Minnie beamed

“I know, but he can be so childish sometimes.” You said with a sigh

“You don’t like it?” Minnie asked

“It’s not like that I don’t like it, but you know. I know Kris as a dominant and mature man, but after we started a relationship he began more childish every day. I started to miss dominant and mature Kris.” You said with a pout.

“Men never grow up. Lay is really childish sometime too, but it’s cute.” Minnie said

At this moment, you got a message from Kris

[12:45 P.M.] From Kris: I already ate my lunch. When are you coming back? I miss you already.

 “Kris?” Minnie asked and you nodded.

“He said that he miss me already. I think I better go back also before his appointment. We share an office. It’ll be troublesome if I come in during their appointment.” You explained.

You and Minnie stood up and slowly walked back to the office.

“It’s so weird to be in an office with your boss. I can’t imagine to be in the same office as Lay. It’ll distracted me so much.” Minnie said and you nodded in agreement.

“I’m planning to ask an office for myself from Kris, but I didn’t get to chance yet.” You said

“He loves you so much. He’ll give you everything that you want.” Minnie said

“You mean he loves me so much that he’ll do everything to let me stay in his office.” You said with a pout.

“You’ll get your own office. Hwaiting!” Minnie cheered for you and she stepped out of the elevator.

 

You arrived at the office before Kris’s appointment.

“Baby, come here.” Kris said and you walked towards him

He pulled me on his laps and he gave me a kiss on the lips while his hands were on my waist.

“I missed you.”  Kris said

“Don’t be a baby. You're already done preparing for the appointment?” You asked.

“You think my work ability is that bad?” Kris said and he nudged his face in your neck.

“It’s not what I mean with that.” You said and you freed from Kris.

“We’re in the office and your appointment will arrive soon.” You warned him.

 

After a while Kris’s secretary announced through the intercom that his appointment arrived.

“Let him come in.” Kris said

Kris’s secretary came in with Mr. Lee from the marketing department following her. Mr. Lee greeted you and Kris. After that he sat down on a chair before Kris table.

“So you made up a marketing plan?” Kris asked and Mr. Lee nodded.

“I’ll explain it to you.” Mr. Lee said and he was about to start to explain his plan.

“You don’t have to.” Kris said and he threw the document towards him.

You got shocked and you looked up.

“I already know this plan is crap. Is this all you can do? If yes, then you need what you need to do.” Kris shouted and he slapped the table.

“I’m really sorry, Mr. Wu” Mr. Lee said

“I don’t need an apologize.” Kris shouted.

“I’m s-. I’ll make up a new plan as soon as possible.” Mr. Lee said and he gave you a please-help-me look.

“You better do or you prepare a resignation letter. Now go out.” Kris angrily said.

Mr. Lee quickly went out of the office and you looked at Kris a little scared. Kris turned his chair towards the window.

‘Ah, my scary dragon is back’ you thought.

You was doubting to walk towards Kris or not. You decided to walk towards Kris. You silently walked to his chair.

“Kris? You okay?” You carefully asked

Kris turned his chair and he pulled you to sit on his laps.

“I’m okay after I see you.” Kris said

“Did I scared you? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I was really angry, because he was looking at you with a please-help-me look.” Kris said

“It’s okay, but isn’t it better if I get my own office?” You carefully asked.

“Why?” Kris said and tensed immediately.

“You know. It’s not really appreciated if I’m in the office while you’re having an appointment.” You said and you looked down.

“I really scare you? I promise it won’t happen again.” Kris said and he your hand.

“It’s not only like that. I’ll have my own appointments too. I need a place to meet them. It’ll be weird if you’re in the office then.” You explained.

“but I’ll miss you.” Kris said

“The office besides your office is empty right? I can take that office. We can see each other frequently.” You said

“Do you really really want an own office?” Kris asked and you nodded.

Kris sighed and gave in.

“You can get that stupid office, but it need to redesign it first.” Kris said and you happily nodded

“Thank you. Thank you.” You said and you gave him a kiss and you hugged him tightly.