Las Vegas II

The green dragon that I love

You called Kris after you freshened up and rescheduled the business meeting that Henry actually had in Las Vegas. You immediately got bombarded with questions by Kris. You didn’t really know what questions Kris asked you. You just said something that you think that Kris would like to know.

It seemed like that Kris didn’t like your ‘choice’ of hotel. It’s not like you chose this hotel. It’s almost the only hotel that have a room vacant. So you refused Kris’s offer, because you know how difficult it is to find a hotel.

On the other side, you know that Kris will pay for your stay then. You don’t want to spend Kris’s money, because it’s your family matter. You don’t want to bother Kris’s family about that.

But Kris isn’t your scary dragon if he didn’t get what he want. He ordered you to listen to him otherwise he’ll flight to Las Vegas and do it himself. So without a choice you agreed with Kris and obeyed him.

You also didn’t forget to tell Kris to inform Minnie and EXO about your situation here. They’re worry about you and Henry too.

You ended the call with a kiss before you hung up.

 

You called your parents after your tiring phone call with Kris.

“Hello, honey.” Your mom said

“Mom, did you heard about Henry?” You said.

“Yes, we did. They left a voicemail. We’re rearranging our schedule. We try to be there as soon as possible.” Mom said

“You don’t have to. I’m already in Las Vegas. Henry was unconscious for two days and he broke his right leg. He woke up in the morning and he’s fine now. He can discharged from the hospital tomorrow if everything is fine.” You said

“That’s good to hear. We’re really sorry that we can’t be there. We’ve a really important business meeting in France.” Mom said

“It’s okay. I understand you. We can meet in Korea. I’ve something to tell you.” You said

“How long are you going to stay in Las Vegas?” mom asked

“I arranged the business meeting that Henry actually has on Monday. So we’ll leave Monday night or thueday if everything is fine. I know you’ve important business meeting for one month so you don’t have to reschedule all the business meetings to flight to here. Henry and I can handle it.” You said.

“We’re so sorry, honey.” Mom said

“Don’t be. Take care of yourself and dad.” You said

“Your flight to Las Vegas must be tired. You need to take care of yourself too.” Mom said

“I will. I love you. Bye.” You said

“Your parents loves you too. Bye.” Mom said and she hung up.

 

You laid on the bed for the first time before you got a message from Kris. You opened the message while you was laying down.

 [8:30 A.M.] From Kris: I arranged a place for you and Henry. Here is the address XXXXX-XXXXXX. If you’ve some problem you can call this phone number XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Remember don’t make me more worry than I already am. Love you. Your dragon.

It seemed like that I still can’t rest yet. You stood up from your bed and you walked out of the hotel room. You checked out and hold a taxi. You told the driver to go to the address that Kris send you and the driver drove away.

 

Your eyes widened when you saw the place. It’s a big house with a pool. Yours and Kris’s whole family would fit in the house.

“You must be Miss Li right?” a lady that sat on a bench beside the house said.

“Yes. I am.” You said

“My boss told me to wait here for you to hand over the key for this house.” The lady said.

“Oh, I didn’t know that someone was waiting for me. It’s a good thing that I went here immediately after I got the message. How long are you waiting?” you said apologized.

“Uhmm….about an hour?” she said and you felt more guilty

“Why Kris didn't told me?” You muttered. “I’m really sorry to let you wait for so long.” You said

“It’s okay. I just got some food nearby and ate it here in this nice place.” She said

“Thank you very much.” You said and she hand over the keys.

“You’re welcome. I need to go now. If there’s something you can call my boss.” She said and she went away.

 

You opened the door and your eyes widened again.

“How can Kris arrange such a beautiful place during high season and last minute?” you asked yourself.

“It must cost a lot.” You said with a pout.

You walked around the house to get familiar with it. You need to stay here for one whole week after all.

You plopped down on a couch and you messaged Kris.

[9:40 A.M.] To Kris: I arrived at the place you send me. It’s too big and it must be expensive. *pouting* The hotel room was nice enough for me.

I got a reply immediately.

[9:41 A.M.] From Kris: The place is from my friend. I don’t know how it looks like, but it sounds like I’ll be satisfied. Don’t talk about money. I’ll handle it with my friend. There is a supermarket and shopping mall nearby. You can take the golf car to go there.

“Golf car? It sounds fun.” You happily said

You searched for the golf car and you founded it in the garden. You decided to rest first and after you woke up you’ll take the golf car to do grocery shopping and go visit your brother.