Bii

The green dragon that I love

You played with Bii on your bed when Kris walked out of the bathroom.

“Yah, Bii is not allowed to be on our bed.” Kris said with his hands on his hips

“Why? He’s clean. I just bath him.” You whined.

“It’s my dragon bed and only dragons are allowed to sleep there.” Kris said

‘Did he just said his dragon bed? What a jealous pot.’ you thought

“So, that’s means that I’m also not allow to sleep here. I’m not a dragon.” You said

“You’re an exception.” Kris said

“Why can you make another exception then?” You hopefully asked

“Just listen to me.” Kris said and he crossed his arms.

You sighed and you put Bii down on the ground. Kris seems relieve, but the green dragon came back after you slide down to the ground too.

“What are you doing?” Kris asked confused.

“You said we’re not allowed to be on your bed so we change to play on the ground.” You said

“The ground is dirty and you’re allowed to be on my bed.” Kris said and he separated you and Bii.

“But I want to play with Bii.” You pouted as a protested.

“It’s getting late. It’s time to sleep.” Kris said while he led Bii the room out.

“But….” You tried to say, but Kris cut you off.

“No buts anymore. I’m still doubting to give Bii to Lay or Tao. I think they will like to have Bii and what’s with Bii’s name? Are you keeping something behind my back?” Kris said

“Yah, you can’t do that and I didn’t keep back anything. Bii is just a name that I make up.” You said

“It better be. I don’t know what I’ll do if I find out something about that.” Kris said suspiciously.

“I’ll go to sleep.” You said before Kris suspected more.

‘Maybe it was not a good idea to name your dog as your favourite male singer.’ You thought.

 

The next day, you and Kris went to see the pet doctor with Bii, before you went to work. It was quite a busy day, because you wasn’t in the office for a whole week.

You didn’t even have time to eat lunch outside. Kris just ordered Tao to buy some sandwiches for you and Kris, because Kris didn’t want to leave you alone in the office. You ate lunch with Kris and Tao in your office, because Tao just joined uninvited lunch with you two.

“I’ve heard that you two got a dog. Can I see him?” Tao said

“Of course.” You said and you showed Tao a photo of Bii on your phone.

“He’s such a cutie.” Tao said and he snatched your phone away.

“You can have him if you like him.” Kris said uninterested.

“Oh, really? It’ll be amazing.” Tao excitedly said

“You can’t do that.” You said and you slapped Kris arm.

“Don’t you already have a cat?” You said and Tao nodded.

“Cats are my favourite, but I don’t mind to have this cutie also.” Tao said.

“You know dogs and cats can’t be together. They will fight.” You tried to convince Tao while you was glaring at Kris.

“Really? Such a pity.” Tao said disappointed.

“You can visit Bii whenever you like.” You said, trying to make something up to Tao.

“I surely will.” Tao said before he went out of your office, because he had an appointment.

“Don’t you dare to give Bii away.” You said

“Maybe his cat will become buddies with Bii.” Kris said before he quickly left your office too.

 

After a busy day, you ate dinner with Kris and his parents.

“I need to go on a business trip to Beijing for a whole week.” You informed them.

“When will you leave?” Kris asked

“Monday, if I can book tickets.” You said

“I’ll reschedule my meetings then.” Kris said

“You don’t have to go with me.” You said

“Yeah, that’s right. Jia can take care of herself and you can’t reschedule your meetings whenever you like. We need a CEO in the office.” His dad said.

“We’re going to Beijing on Monday too, so you don’t have to be worry.” His mom said and his dad nodded.

“Just stay here and take care of Bii.” You said

“I’ll not take care of Bii. Just send him to the dog hotel.” Kris sulked, because nobody was staying at his side.

“Wu Yi Fan don’t be childish. If you can’t take care of Bii then don’t think about getting children. You’re not ready for that.” His mom said strictly.

“Yeah. How can you take care of our baby if you can’t even take care of Bii?” you agreed with his mom with an evil smile

“What?! It’s different. I can take care of a baby.” Kris protested.

“Then prove it. We’ll be in Beijing for a whole week while you’ll take care of Bii. If you can’t then postpone your baby plan. If you can then Jia will think about getting a baby.” His mom challenged and his dad and you nodded in agreement.

“Fine. Deal.” Kris accepted the challenge.