emergency?

The green dragon that I love

Kris POV

Why did I planned two meetings in one day? I already missed my baby the whole weekend and I can’t eat dinner with her. She’s still angry at me and she won’t listen to me. My life is just perfect.

I’m really tired. My business partner just didn’t let me leave. It’s already 10 P.M.

I opened the door of my house and the first thing that catch my eyes is a chocolate fountain and sushi.

“This girl.” I said and I shook my head.

I don’t care if she’s still angry at me. I need to scold her right now. She needed to listen to me.

I angrily walked upstairs to our room.

I opened the door and I saw Jia is packing her things. My eyes widened and I quickly stopped Jia.

“What are you doing?” I panicky asked

“There is an emergency in Las Vegas. I need to go there right now. I don’t know when I’ll come back. I’ll call you when I arrived in Las Vegas.” Jia said while she was packing her luggage.

“Is this your pretext to escape from our wedding?” I asked a little disappointed.

“What are you talking about? I already told you. There is an emergency in Las Vegas. I’ll come back.” Jia said

“If you still want to marry me then let’s go together and get marry in Las Vegas.” I suggested

“What?! Are you crazy? Our family and friends won’t be happy about that. Kris, I really think you need to calm down. Let’s talk about the wedding after I’m back. I need to go now.” Jia said and she walked out of our room with her luggage.

I followed Jia like a lost puppy.

“Let me bring you to the airport.” I said

“I already called a cab.” Jia said and she walked out of the front door.

 

I saw her stepping in the cab and the cab drove away. I sighed and I walked to the dinner table. The table was full of fruit for the chocolate fountain.

“A chocolate fountain isn’t that bad if you only put fruit in it right?” I muttered and I ate a strawberry with chocolate.

I looked over to the sushi. There were no raw fish in the sushi only tempura maki, unagi and some vegetable sushi.

“So she actually listened to me?” I asked myself.

“Who am I kidding? She’s just scared of me. She doesn’t want to marry you idiot. She escaped to Las Vegas right now.” I said to myself

 

At this moment my phone rang.

“Yo, Kris.” Chanyeol said through the phone.

“Is there something?” I asked with a sigh.

“We’re at our favourite club right now. Only you and Jia are missing. Wanna come?” Chanyeol asked

“I’m on my way.” I said and I hung up.

I don’t have anything to do after all and I really need some distractions.

I was planning to drink so I took the cab to go to the club.

 

Exo and Minnie were talking happily with each other when I arrived.

“Oh, where is our Jia?” Baekhyun said

“She is flying to Las Vegas right now.” I sulkily said and I popped down at an empty couch.

“I don’t remember that we’ve business in Las Vegas right now?” Suho said

“She said that there’s an emergency in Las Vegas, but I know that it’s just a pretext. She doesn’t want to marry me.” I sulkily said and I sipped one bottle of alcohol down.

“What?!” All the EXO members shouted besides of Minnie and Lay.

“That’s not what Jia told me.” Minnie silently said

“What did she told you?” I quickly alarmed

“You two really need to communicate with each other. If you really know what Jia think, you won’t think that Jia will escape from the wedding. She love you very much.” Minnie said with a pout, because she felt a little pity for you.

“I said what did she told you?!” I shouted at her, because my anger was raising. Actually it was not my intention.

Minnie got scared and she hid behind Lay.

“Yah, don’t shouted at Minnie. She’s innocent. Don’t take out your anger at Minnie.” Lay said.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” I said with a sigh and I sipped my beer.

“Can you tell me what she said to you now, please?” I said

Minnie appeared behind Lay and she grabbed her drink and sipped it.

“Henry is in Las Vegas right now. He got in a car incident. The hospital can’t contract her parents, because they’re on the plane for a business trip in France so they called Jia.” Minnie said

“Ah, why didn’t she told me?” I muttered.

I’m such a bad boyfriend/fiancé/future husband. Jia was so worry about her brother and she needed to deal with my childish behaviour too. And I’m here to think that it was a pretext that she went to Las Vegas.

“I already told you. You need to communicate with Jia.” Minnie said

“Yes, that’s right. How couldn’t you know why Jia went to Las Vegas?” Lay said

“So everyone know beside of me.” Kris asked in disbelieve.

“She called Minnie when we were here.” Suho said

“Why she didn’t call me first? I’m her fiancé. Women are so stupid.” I said

Minnie turned to Lay and she asked “You think I’m stupid?”

“Of course not. You’re my cute and smart assistant and girlfriend. Women are never stupid. Kris only think that, because he's stupid himself.” Lay quickly said.

Minnie nodded with a smile.

“Let’s go home. We need to work tomorrow.” Lay suggested before Kris could drop another bomb that will make Minnie anger at him and Minnie nodded again.

“Kris, just remember that Jia really loves you. She won’t leave you that easy.” Minnie said

Lay stood up with Minnie and they walked away hand in hand.

“I’m going to. I’ve a lot of work to do.” Tao said and he stood up too.

The EXO members left one by one.

“Yah, I through you guys called me to have a drink with me and now you all left me already.” I said

“We didn’t know about Henry that time when we called you. After Jia’s call, nobody has the mood to drink anymore.” Chanyeol said and he walked away too.

“We need to work tomorrow too. I’ll bring you home.” Suho said and he patted my shoulder.

I sighed and nodded.

 

“Thanks bro.” I said when we arrived before my house

“No problem. Don’t think too much and rest. If Jia call for anything just communicate with her.” Suho suggested.

“I will. I won’t be so stupid anymore.” I said