bachelor/bachelorette party

The green dragon that I love

With the help of both of yours and Kris parents, your wedding was within a month. Bomi was a little upset that you cancelled the engagement party.

Flashback

“We told our parents about the wedding and we decided to have a wedding party only.” Kris said

“Really?” Bomi disappointed said and pouted.

“What’s with that face?” Lay asked

“We chose two dresses and now I can only wear one dress.” Bomi said

“There will be another opportunity to wear the other dress.” Lay said, but Bomi sulked.

“You can wear one at my wedding ceremony and one at the party in the evening.” You suggested

“Really?” Bomi asked and she looked up.

“Of course. I need to change too. We can change together.” You said and Bomi nodded.

“You’re my best friend.” Bomi said and she hugged me.

“Girls.” Kris muttered.

“I hear that.” You said and you all looked at Kris.

End Flashback

You shocked awake when you heard someone shouted. You immediately looked eye to eye with Bii. When you looked further, you saw Kris is whipping his face and quickly went to the bathroom. Bii’s was properly on Kris face the whole night.

“Aigoo. My Bii. Why are you here?” You asked and you hugged Bii.

“Yah, why don’t you scold him?” Kris asked when he walked out of the bathroom.

“Why should I? It’s another view than your face and I like it.” You said

“But I don’t. What will you think if I smelled like poop?” Kris asked

“Bii is clean and you washed your face already right?” you said and Kris hmped.

“Let’s sleep some more, okay?” you asked Bii and you closed your eyes.

“You don’t stand up?” Kris asked

“Yeah, why do I need to? It’s weekend and the party start in the evening.” You said

“I’ll take Bii out for a walk.” Kris said

“No, he’s fine with me.” You said and you hugged him closer.

“Yah, Bii needs to be scold.” Kris said

“No, he doesn’t.” You said

You started to bicker with Kris. Bii felt that something wasn’t right so he loose from your grip and walked out of the room.

“Look what you did.” You whined

“He deserved it.” Kris said and he climbed in bed.

“Let’s sleep.” Kris said when he hugged you.

“You scared Bii away.” You said

“He deserve it.” Kris said

 

“I don’t understand why you organized a bachelorette party at the same place as the bachelor party.” Bomi said when you opened the door.

You hold your bachelorette party at a VIP hotel room which was across of Kris’s bachelor party. Bomi came earlier to help you prepare stuffs.

“If not, there won’t be a bachelorette party. Kris said that I can only held a bachelorette party if it’s in the same place.” You said

“Overprotected husband. I’m glad that Lay doesn’t like that.” Bomi said

 

After one hour, your friends started to arrive at the VIP room.

“Congratulations!!” They shouted.

“Thank you.” You said

“It’s such pity that you marry at such a young age.”

“We’re expecting a baby after 9 months.”

“Your baby will be so handsome and beautiful.”

After all the wedding wishes, you opened the champagne with a pop.

“Cheers.” Everyone said

After that, everyone split in group to do different things like karaoke, drinking, talking and playing games.

 

Around 12 o’clock in the midnight, your friends left to go to the club.

“You’ve such an overprotective husband. So sad that we lost a friend to go clubbing with.” Your friend said and she hugged you.

“Have fun.” You said and they left you. Only Bomi stayed with you, because she felt pity for you.

You left the hotel room and you walked outside to knock on the door across of you.

“Hey, baby.” Kris immediately opened the door to let you and Bomi in. Some were playing cards and some were playing games on the television. It seemed like that Kris was drinking and talking with some of his friends.

“Did you have fun?” Lay asked when Bomi sat down on Lay’s laps.

“It’s okay, but you need to promise me that my bachelorette party is totally different.” Bomi said

“You can plan your party as you like. I won’t set any rules for you.” Lay said and Bomi nodded.

“It’s about time that you came. Kris was just continue walking back and forth to the door to watch if you escape.” Baekhyun said.

“We’re going to take the other room.” Lay announced and he was about to leave with Bomi.

“What do you mean the other room?” Chanyeol asked.

“Jia’s party ended at 12 o’clock so nobody is there. Kris already paid for the room so we’re going to sleep there.” Lay said

“I’ll take this room.” Kai and Sehun said in unison and they started to bicker with other exo members.

They ended up sharing the two rooms and let Lay and Bomi couple and Kris and Jia couple sleep in the bedroom while the others sleep in the living room.