date

The green dragon that I love

“Baby, wake up. Let’s go on a date.” Kris said while you was sleeping. Today it’s Saturday after all and you had jetlag. You finally didn’t need to worry about Henry, Kris etc.

“mmm” you whined

You was really tired and you would like to lazy on your bed the whole day, but you know that Kris really missed you. You decided that you can’t refused Kris and that you’ll listen to him the whole day.

“Let’s go eat all you can eat hanwoo. I promise that we’ll be back before our dinner with Henry, mom and dad.” Kris said.

“mmhmm............just choose something to wear for me first.” You whined.

You felt Kris stood up from the bed and you heard him walking in the walk-in closet.

After you think 15 minutes or 20 minutes, Kris spoke “This is your outfit for today.”

You opened one of your eyes and you peek over at the outfit in Kris’s hand. It’s a simple baby blue dress. Kris even matched your outfit with a white long necklaces and white high heels for you. You looked over at Kris and he had a matching outfit with you too. A baby blue shirt with white pants.

“Don’t you think high heels will be difficult for me to walk through the country side?” you asked with your eyes closed.

“mm…you’ve a point. Just wait a minute.” Kris said and you heard him walking back to the walk in closet.

“Baby, you’ve other white shoes?” Kris asked from the closet.

“I don’t remember I’ve other white shoes.” You said while turning around for a comfortable position.

You heard some shoes boxes here and there before Kris spoke again.

“This one better?” Kris asked and you opened one of your eyes again.

Kris exchanged your necklaces and high heels for sneakers.

“Better” you said

You climbed out of the bed and you grabbed your outfit from Kris before you went to the bathroom.

After 15 minutes you walked out of the bathroom with a little make up.

“I’m ready to go.” You announced and Kris looked up from his phone.

“You look beautiful, baby. I just called the owner and she said that we’re welcome.” Kris said with a smile.

 

You two walked hand in hand with out of the bedroom. Kris’s parents were in the living room watching TV when you walked downstairs.

“Aigoo, look at these two lovey dovey couple.” Kris dad said

“Aaah, so cute. They’re even wearing couple outfit.” Kris mom said.

“We’re going on a date, but don’t worry we’ll be back before dinner.” Kris said and their parents nodded.

“Have fun. Maybe we should go on a date and wearing couple outfit too” Kris mom said

“Hehe, next week sounds good.” Kris dad said.

“Do what you like. We’re going.” Kris said and we walked out of the house.

 

During the car ride, Kris kept talking about everything what happened during the week that you was in Las Vegas.

After one hour you finally arrived at the country side where the restaurant located. Kris parked his car and you two stepped out. You needed to walk quite far to arrive at the restaurant, because you can’t drive in the village.

That was also one reason why you don’t want to wear high heels. The other reason was that you needed to walk through sand path.

“It’s really long time ago that we were here.” Kris said and you nodded.

“It’s beautiful here.” You said

You like this village, but you two actually don’t really go here often because it’s far. Normally you’ll refused to come here if Kris suggest to go here.

You two walked hand in hand through the village.

 

Suddenly you let go of Kris’s hand and you kneeled down.

“Waahh, so cute. Hello.” You said while you the puppy head. It was a small and full white puppy. It looked like a crossing between Japanese Spitz and a Pomeranian.

“I can’t believe that you dumped me for a puppy.” Kris pouted

“Hehe, I’m sorry.” You said and you patted the puppy for the last time before you stood up and you grabbed Kris’s hand again.

“Please wait, you can take him for free if you like him.” The owner of the pet shop said while she ran out of the shop.

You two looked confuse at each other before you looked at the owner.

“Please take him with you.” The owner said.

“uhmmm….we weren’t planning to take a dog under our care and as a pet shop owner I don’t think you need to give dogs away. We’re sorry.” Kris said while you was looking a little pity at the puppy.

Kris was already walking away, but you just stood there.

“Come on, baby. Let's go.” Kris said a little irritated.