We're going to marry

The green dragon that I love

If you think that Kris stop saying ‘we’re going to marry’ after our talk then you’re definitely wrong. The next morning, Kris drove to work with you as usual. Kris went to the security and the first thing what he said was ‘we’re going to marry’ and you rolled your eyes.

His next stop was the reception, lobby manager and some employee before he joined me waiting for the elevator. Finally the elevator arrived and you stepped in with Kris. Kris pressed the second floor.

“You need to go to the second floor?” you asked and Kris nodded.

The second floor was business banking department. Normally you two won’t visit this department. Kris stepped out of the elevator. He turned towards you and asked “Are you coming?”

You thought awhile and you decided to come with him. You’re his assistant after all and it probably won’t take long otherwise you got a note of it.

The employee bowed towards you two and Kris went directly to the head manager of the department.

Again, the first thing that came out of his mouth was ‘we’re going to marry’. You glared at him and you walked to the elevator. Kris immediately followed you.

Kris pressed the third floor after you two were in the elevator.

“I’m not following you anymore.” You said and you pressed the fifteenth floor.

“Why not? It’s good for you to meet the other head departments too.” Kris said

“I’m busy and the only thing that you would say is ‘we’re going to marry’. You can do that without me too.” You said

The elevator arrived on the third floor and you pushed Kris out of the elevator. You pressed close door button while you was waving at Kris.

 

You sat down on your chair with a sigh. You always thought that CEO’s are always busy. Especially when you promoted to assistant CEO. A CEO didn’t only need to manage all the department heads, but they also need to do the money loan agreement of VVIP guests and the relationship of it.

You really need to rethink that, because Kris just spent a whole day to proposed to you and tell the whole world that we’re going to marry. Shouting that through the intercom of the building will be faster right?

You even started to doubt that Kris just promoted you to assistant CEO to pass work load to you. So he’ll have more time to do childish things. He didn’t have an assistant CEO before you after all.

 

You was working when a mail popped up on your screen. It was from Minnie and you quickly opened it.

 

To: Jia

From: Min

Subject: What?! You’re going to marry?!

Unnie! How could you not to tell me that you’re going to marry with Kris?! Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t congratulation you yet. Congratulations!!!!

Kim Min Young

Assistant CFO of W. banking & co South Korea and angry friend

 

“So Kris finally arrived at Lay’s department which means he's one floor downstairs.”  You said and you pressed reply button.

 

To: Min

From: Jia

Subject: I’m sorry

I was planning to tell you that during lunch time, but Kris had other plans. I promise I’ll tell you the details during lunch. Don’t be mad at me.

Rong Jia

Assistant CEO of W. Banking & co South Korea

 

The door of the elevator opened and Kris arrived. He didn’t walked in our office, but he went to Tao’s office.

After a while you heard Tao shouted “That’s amazing! Congratulations. I’ll be the best man right?!”

“Yah, why not? I thought that we’re best friends.” You heard Tao shouted again.

And you already knew that Tao got refused to be the best man. At this moment Sehun came in your office.

“You know why Tao is shouting?” Sehun asked

“I think I know. Kris probably told Tao that we’re going to marry and Tao got refused to be the best man.” You explained.

“Oh really. That’s indeed amazing. Congratulations, noona.” Sehun said

“Thank you.” You said

Kris walked in the office with Tao tailing behind.

“Oh, Sehun, you’re here. Jia already told you?” Kris asked

“That you two are going to marry, yes.” Sehun said and he nodded.

“Don’t you dare to whine to be Kris’s best man.” Tao treated.

“I won’t, because I already know that I won’t be the best man.” Sehun said

“good, good, now go back to your office and work. I don’t pay you to talk to me.” Kris said to Tao

Sehun casually walked back to his office before Kris called him back.

“Take Tao with you.” Kris ordered and Sehun started to drag Tao out of your office.

“So everyone know that we’re going to marry?” you asked

“uhmm…not everyone, but the important people in our company yes.” Kris said after he thought for a while.

“Baby, I don’t think I can eat lunch with you today. I’ve an appointment after lunch and I didn’t prepare anything yet.” Kris said

“Who told you to go through every floor and tell people that we’re going to marry. Shouting through the intercom of the building would be faster right?” You said while you was rolling your eyes.

“Why didn’t I through about that?” Kris said while crooked his head to one side.

“But anyway. I already told Minnie that I’ll eat lunch with her. So you don’t have to feel sorry.” You said

“So you ditched me this morning and you was already planning to ditch me during lunch?” Kris asked a little unbelievable.

“I was planning to tell Minnie that we’re going to marry personally, but you had other plans about it.” You whined

“I just told Lay.” Kris innocently said

“And you think that Lay won’t tell his girlfriend ‘Minnie’ that?” you said while you rolled your eyes.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me anymore. Otherwise I won’t let you eat lunch with Minnie.” Kris treated and you just stuck your tongue out at him.