after the proposal

The green dragon that I love

After the proposal, we didn’t went back to the office. It was already late in the afternoon. We walked through the street hand in hand.

“We’re going to marry. We’re going to marry.” Kris kept saying this to people that walked past us.

Most of the people gave us weird stares and some people congratulated us.

“Kris~” You whined

“Yes, baby?” Kris asked

“Can you stop telling strangers that we’re going to marry.” You whined

“Why not? It’s a happy thing so everyone can know it.” Kris said and he turned towards another innocent stranger and said “We’re going to marry.”

The stranger awkwardly gave Kris a nod and he quickly walked away.

“But this is really awkward. I’ll ignored if you keep doing this thing.” You said and you walked forward faster.

Kris easily picked up your speed with his long legs. He was about to say ‘We’re going to marry’ to another stranger, before you stopped him.

“If you say ‘we’re going to marry’ to another stranger again then I’ll ignore you for I don’t know how long.” You treated.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go home and say that to our parents. They are going crazy after they know that.” Kris said and you sighed

 

The driver came quickly to pick you and Kris up. You arrived home after 15 minutes. Kris quickly stepped out of the car and he walked towards the door. He immediately shouted ‘we’re going to marry’ after he opened the door.

“Yah, yah, What did I told you?” You said

“I didn’t tell another stranger ‘we’re going to marry’” Kris defended.

“What’s the different of shouting ‘we’re going to marry’ before our home or on the street. Look strangers are looking.” You said and you pointed at some stranger that were just passing by your house and hear Kris shouted ‘we’re going to marry’.

“I didn’t told them. They just hear it.” Kris continued to defend himself.

“You know really good that your parents aren’t home around this time.” You said.

“They could came home earlier.” Kris defended.

You just ignored him and you walked in the house and straight to your room.

“Baby, you’re not going to ignore me, right?” Kris said while he was following you.

“I’m talking to you. I’m just mad at you.” You said and you walked in the bathroom.

 

Kris pouted and he sat down on the couch.

“Goo Heesu-yah, do you think mommy has period? She was really happy when I proposed to her and now she’s mad at me that I told some people that we’re going to marry.” Kris said and he patted our green dragon plushies head.

“Don’t harassed Goo Heesu. He’s too innocent for that.” You said.

“Baby, don’t be mad at me. What do I need to do make it up?” Kris said.

“So you admit that’s your fault?” You said

“Not really, but I’ll if you stop being mad at me.” Kris said and nodded.

“Should mommy forgive daddy?” You asked Goo Heesu.

“Of course.” Kris answered for Goo Heesu.

“Okay then. I won’t be mad at you anymore if you don’t tell stranger ‘we’re going to marry’ and tell the people that we know face to face that ‘we’re going to marry’” You said

“Okay, okay, I understand.” Kris said and he hugged and kissed you.

 

You got a little rest when Kris was showering in the bathroom. You opened your mail to see if there were some unread mails. Actually you already knew that there were some, because you left the company for a half day unexpectedly.

Most of them were business mails that you can handle it tomorrow morning. One mail was from Min. Min is Lay’s girlfriend. She replaced your place as Lay’s assistant. They unexpectedly match with each other. They are just like a puzzle that match completely with each other. You’re good friend with her also.

You curiously opened the mail from Min with the subject: Please don’t tell me that something happened.

 

To: Jia

From: Min

Subject: Please don’t tell me that something happened

Unnie, I couldn’t find you in the office after lunch. I’m worried, because Kris wasn’t in his office also. I hope nothing happened. I know I shouldn’t bother you if something happened. I’ll pray for you.

Kim Min Young

Assistant CFO of W. banking & co South Korea and worried friend

 

“hehe, silly girl.” You muttered and you quickly pressed reply.

 

To: Min

From: Jia

Subject: Don’t worry and you don’t have to pray

 

Minnie-yah, Nothing bad happened. Kris and I just had something unexpected. I’ll tell you during lunch tomorrow.

Rong Jia

Assistant CEO of W. Banking & co South Korea

 

“What are you doing?” Kris asked and he sat down beside you.

“I’m just going through my mails. You know we left the office unexpectedly.” You said and Kris nodded.

“Something happened?” Kris asked

“I don’t think so.” You answered.

 

“Kids, we’re home.” Kris mom shouted and Kris immediately went out of the room.

“I’m sorry. We’re a little late so we brought takeaway.” Kris mom said

“It’s okay.” You said and you helped his mom to place to takeaway on the plate.

“What’s with your smile?” Kris dad asked Kris.

“We’ve something to tell you, but I think you’ll split the food out so let’s wait after the dinner.” Kris said and his parents looked at each other.

At least Kris improved a little. He didn’t shout ‘we’re going to marry’ immediately after his parents came home.

I think his parents were really curious about what we need to tell them. They ate their dinner faster than usual.

 

After dinner, I helped his mom to do the dishes.

“Let’s do this quickly.” His mom said and you nodded.

Kris was already in the living room waiting with his dad. I went to sit beside Kris after we’re done with the dishes.

“So what do you want to tell us?” His dad asked

“We’re going to marry.” Kris said  and his parents looked at each other again before they smiled.

“Are you serious?” his mom asked for confirmation.

“Yes, I proposed to Jia this afternoon and she said yes.” Kris said and he hugged me with one arm

“Yaah, this is amazing. I was dreaming of this day so long.” His mom said and she hugged her husband.

“I’m glad that we get your blessing.” Kris said

“You already got our blessing from the beginning.” His dad said while his mom was already hugging me and Kris together.