shopping

The green dragon that I love

Today you went shopping for engagement clothes with Kris. You went to a wedding shop so you can searched for a dress. You can look through some wedding magazine and searched for a wedding dress also.

“Woah” you said and you went through the dresses.

“What kind of dress do you like? Or which colour do you prefer?” The wedding planner asked.

“I don’t really know. What kind of dress will suite me?” you asked

“Maybe you can look through some wedding magazine.” The wedding planner suggested.

“That’s a good idea.” You said and the wedding planner led you to a table.

 

You was excitedly looking through some magazine while Kris was watching you amused.

“You don’t look for a suit?” You asked

“I already told you. I like this black suit with green accessories and I like you wear this pearl green dress.”  Kris said and he pointed at the magazine before him.

“You want me to wear green on our engagement party?” you asked

“Why not? You like green and you chose a green son for us.” Kris said

“And did Lay told you that I chose a purple unicorn?” you asked

“Purple is not my style and I know that you chose that because you know that Lay likes purple.” Kris reasoned and you pouted.

“I chose Goo Heesu to be green, because of another reason.” You sulked and Kris kissed your cheek.

“Which colour do you like to wear then?” Kris said

“I like to wear blue.” You said

“But I don’t think blue will suit this dress.” Kris said

“We can choose another dress.” You suggested

“I like you to wear this dress more. We’ll wear this suite and dress on our engagement party and you can choose another dress for our wedding day okay?” Kris insisted.

“Okay then.” You said.

“We would like to try this suit and dress.” Kris said to the wedding planner.

“I’ll take the suit and dress for you two. Please wait for a minute.” The wedding planner said

“It’s no problem. We need to choose for the wedding dress and suit too.” Kris said

 

“What about this one?” You suggested a blue dress.

“No.” Kris refused

“And this?” you suggested again.

“No.” Kris refused again and you sighed.

“You said that I could choose my own wedding dress and now you refused all the dresses that I chose. Which one do you have in mind?” You said a little irritated.

“This one.” Kris said and he pointed at a white wedding dress.

“But it’s a white dress.” You said

“Who will choose a blue dress as a wedding dress? You can choose this blue dress for our reception if you like.” Kris said.

“Hmmp.” You hmped.

“Baby, I just want the best for you.” Kris tried to make up to you.

 

At the end you agreed with Kris. You can never win from the bossy green dragon after all. Every time you win is because of Kris let you win.

At least you could wear a blue dress during your reception and you needed to agree with Kris that nobody will wear a blue dress as wedding dress.

The wedding planner gave you all the dress that Kris chose and you tried it. You was wearing the white wedding dress when Minnie came in the shop.

“Waah. You look beautiful.” Minnie beamed.

“Thank you.” You said and you hugged Minnie.

“We’re a little early, but it seems like it doesn’t matter.” Lay said

“Of course not.” Kris said

“Good the hear that.” Lay said

“You already chose our suit and dress?” Minnie asked

“Not yet. We want our best man and bridesmaid to choose their own dress and suit.” You said

“We chose green as colour for our engagement party and white and blue for our wedding day.” Kris said.

“So I can choose two dresses?” Minnie excitedly asked and you nodded.

“Let’s choose together.” Minnie said and she dragged you with her.

“Wait, wait.” You stopped her.

“Let me change first and then we can choose for your dress.” You said and Minnie nodded.

“You can look through some dresses first.” Lay said and he Minnie’s head.

After that Minnie walked further in the shop to look through some bridesmaids dresses.

“Hehe, Minnie seems so excited. You’ve thought about marriage?” Kris asked Lay when the girls weren’t in sign anymore.