Kris vs Bii

The green dragon that I love

Day 1

Kris brought you and his parents to the airport before he went to work. Work was as usual beside that you was away. Kris did his work and he went home on time.

Bii excitedly ran to the door when he felt someone is opening the door. Kris opened the door and he saw Bii was welcoming him, but Bii walked away when he saw it only Kris coming home.

“You don’t welcome me.” Kris said and his eyes followed Bii who was walking to the living room.

“It’s only you and me this week buddy.” Kris said when he walked in the living room.

Bii saw Kris walked in the living room so he quickly walked to the garden.

“Let’s eat together.” Kris said and he walked in the kitchen.

Kris cooked some simple meal for himself and he filled Bii's bowl.

“Dinner is ready.” Kris shouted, but nobody came of course.

He waited for some minutes before he walked with his meal and Bii’s bowl his hand to search for Bii.

“Where are you?” Kris said

Kris saw Bii was in his dog house so he walked to the garden and he sat before the dog house. He placed Bii’s bowl before the dog house and waited for Bii to come out.

“Come on, buddy. Your food is ready. Let’s eat together.” Kris said, but Bii just stayed in his dog house. Bii was just ignoring Kris.

“……….”

“Why you don’t come out? You love food right?” Kris asked, but Bii just didn’t move an inch.

“Oh, come on, I’m lonely and you’re lonely. If you come out and eat, we’re not lonely anymore.” Kris said frustrated.

“…………”

“Am I that scary for you?” Kris asked.

“………”

 

In the meanwhile, you was in China. Kris’s parents rented a service apartment with a kitchen, a living room, two bedroom and two bathroom. Today, the meeting went well and you all decided to buy something and cook in the service apartment.

“Hahaha.” You laughed

“Honey, what’s so funny that you’re watching?” Kris mom asked

“I secretly put some camera at home to watch over Bii and Kris. Look.” You said and you let Kris parents watch.

“I put one in the living room, kitchen, garden and our room. We’ll never know if Kris will secretly bring Bii to the dog hotel so I put some camera as prove.” You explained.

“That’s really smart from you.” Kris dad said

 

You saw Kris was sitting before Bii’s dog house and he was talking to it.

“Hahahaha.” You all laughed.

“Bii is so scared that he didn’t even eat the food. Poor Kris. What do we need to do with you?” Kris dad said

“Served him right. He was always grumpy with Bii. No wonder that Bii is scared from him.” Kris mom said.

You saw Kris walked back to his room and Bii carefully came out and ate the food.

“Poor Bii. He must be hungry, but he didn’t dear to eat with a monster before his house.” Kris mom laughed.

 

Day 2

The next morning, Kris just gave up on Bii. He put some food in Bii’s bowl and he went to work right way.

Tao was whining that he wanted to meet Bii so Kris allowed Tao to come to his house to eat dinner and meet Bii.

Kris opened the door and Bii was standing in the hall.

“Hello, you’re Bii right.” Tao excitedly said and he quickly went to Bii.

Tao Bii and he lifted him up.

“He’s not that bad. He didn’t walked away from me” Tao said

“Yeah, yeah. He only walked away from me.” Kris said with a sigh.

“Let’s eat.” Kris said and he walked to the kitchen

 

“Yah, yah. I don’t want to eat veggies. I only eat meat.” Tao complained

“Then help me with cooking.” Kris said

“I can’t. I’m holding Bii.” Tao said.

“You can put him down, you know.” Kris said.

“Didn’t you said that Bii always walked away from you? I’m holding him so you can have some time with him. He’s nearer if I held him beside you.” Tao reasoned and Kris rolled his eyes.

He’s right…….

Kris washed his hands and he tried to Bii which Bii allowed Kris to.

“See, you didn’t him yesterday right.” Tao said with a victory smile.

 

After Kris was done cooking, they ate dinner together in the kitchen. Bii also stayed in the kitchen to eat his food.

“He’s so cute. No wonder everybody love him. Beside of you .” Tao commented.

“I love him too.” Kris defended

“Yeah, yeah. You burned him away with your love that’s why he always ran away from you.” Tao said and he rolled his eyes.

Tao left after he ate his dinner and said goodbye to Bii.

 

“At least he could do the dishes right?” Kris said when he was doing to dishes with Bii wandering around the kitchen.

It was a progression that Bii didn’t flee away anymore whenever he was together with Kris in the same room.

“Let’s go to the living room.” Kris said after he was done with the dishes.

Bii followed Kris to the living room. Kris was about to Bii, but Bii refused and quickly walked further from Kris

“Ok, I don’t you, so don’t walked away.” Kris said and he sat down on the couch.

Bii carefully walked near Kris and he laid down in his dog basket.

 

Around 11 PM, Kris got a little tired and he decided to sleep.

“Buddy, let’s go to my room.” Kris said, but Bii didn’t followed him. Bii just continued laid down on his dog basket and Kris sighed

“Ok, ok, our love didn’t reach so far, huh.” Kris said and he walked to his bedroom.

 

Day 3

Bii was still sleeping when Kris walked down to the living room. He made some breakfast and fill the bowl of Bii.

Bii walked in the kitchen when Kris was eating his breakfast.

“I’ll be home a little later than usual.” Kris announced to Bii before he walked out to go to work.

 

As Kris had told he was indeed a little later than usual. A reason was that he went to a dog shop to buy a present for Bii.

“Look what I’ve got for you.” Kris said when he arrived at home.

He brought a dog toy in the form from a cat that tied against a rope. The cat is the same cat as Tao’s cat, but in the form of a doll……so evil.

Kris put the toy down and Bii immediately attacked the toy.

“I also brought a dog cake for you. Your mommy didn’t do that huh.” Kris said.

Kris cooked for his dinner and he put the dog cake in Bii’s bowl. He walked in the living room with his meal and Bii’s bowl after he was done.

“Let’s eat in the living room this time.” Kris said and he put the bowl down beside him on the ground.

Kris the TV and he ate his meal while watching TV.

“You like your cake?” Kris said when he noticed that Bii ate all his cake.

He Bii and he grabbed his bowl away from Bii to the kitchen.

“I’ll take you out for a walk if it wasn’t raining, but I’ll promise you that I’ll take you out tomorrow.” Kris said and he Bii.

“Now, you let me you.” Kris said with a smile.

 

Day 4

The next day, Kris came home with Bii welcome him.

“I’ll take you out just wait a moment.” Kris said and he walked to his bedroom to change in some casual.

He grabbed the leash and put it on Bii.

“Let’s go.” Kris said and they walked out of the house with Bii.

Kris decided to dine out so he walked through some booths on the streets.

“uhmmm….deokbokki? fish cake?” Kris murmured

“Will they accept you?” Kris asked while he was looking down at Bii.

“This is different than the one in the village.” Kris said

 

“Excuse me, is it possible to let my dog come in here while I’m going to eat here?” Kris asked and the owner nodded.

“Thank you.” Kris said and he walked further in the restaurant.

He ordered some fish cake noodle and he ate the noodle while Bii was just lying on the ground.

Kris walked to the park after he was done eating.

“Are you happy?” Kris asked and Bii excitedly ran back and forth.

 

“Let’s go home.” Kris said when he got a little tired.

Kris walked home with Bii and Bii quickly walked to his dog basket to play with his new toy.

“You don’t want to be in my room?” Kris asked, but Bii didn’t move.

“It’s warmer in my room. I’ll turn on the heater. The heater in the living room will turn off after one hour.” Kris said to lure Bii to his room.

Bii didn’t move an inch and he just played with his toy like Kris didn’t existed anymore. Kris sighed and he walked to his room.

 

Day 5

The next morning Kris was hoping that Bii was in his room, because of his warm room. The living room was really cold if the heater is off after all, but Bii didn’t came.

He disappointedly got ready for work and make his breakfast for himself.

“Wait for me. I’ll be back.” Kris said and patted Bii’s head before he went to work.

 

Kris just cooked for himself when he came back from home. Bii was just staring at Kris with his puppy eyes.

“Your food is coming. Don’t worry.” Kris said while he was eating.

Kris even gave a piece of meat to Bii, because his puppy eyes was just too strong.

Kris grabbed Bii’s bowl after he was done with the dinner and the dishes. He filled it with dog food and he let Bii saw it. He slowly walked to his room with the bowl. Bii was following him. Occasionally he’ll give Bii a piece of his food.

Kris closed the door after Bii was in his room.

“So now you need to stay in my room.” Kris said with a victory smile.

He put down the bowl for Bii to eat it. Bii was about to leave after he was done with the food, but he noticed that the door was closed. He tried to push and scratch the door, but it didn’t opened.

“You are staying here tonight.” Kris said and he opened his laptop to do some work. Bii wandered around before he chose a corner to lie down and sleep.

 

Last day

Today was the day that you’ll come back to Korea. You was quite excited to be back, because you missed Kris and Bii. You was really happy that Kris parents came with you to China, because there was an incident that you didn’t really know how to handle. Luckily Kris parents were there.

Kris slept until afternoon to pick you and his parents up. Bii was still laying in the same corner when Kris woke up. Kris got ready and he opened the door after he was done. Bii quickly ran away to the living room.

“I’ll go pick up your mommy. You want to come with me?” Kris asked and he opened the door.

Bii happily ran out of the house.

“This way.” Kris shouted, but Bii didn’t listen of course.

Kris waited until Bii was near him and he quickly picked up Bii. He put Bii in the backseat and closed the door.

He start the engine and he drove to the airport.