your parents

The green dragon that I love

You and Kris parents walked out of the airport and you immediately saw Kris.

“I missed you.” Kris said and he hugged you when you arrived before Kris.

“You don’t miss us?” Kris mom said with a pout.

“Of course not. I always miss you.” Kris said and he hugged his mom and dad.

Kris helped you and his parents to put your luggage in the car truck and you opened the back passenger door to let Bii out.

“I missed you too.” You said and you picked up Bii.

Bii was really excited to see you again. You could see that he missed you too.

“Let’s go.” Kris said when they put all the luggage in the car.

You sat with Bii on your laps in the passenger seat in front and Kris parents sat in the back.

“How was your week with Bii?” You asked while you was Bii.

“Good. We’re buddies now.” Kris said with a smile.

“Really?” You asked suspicious

“What? You don’t believe me? Bii won’t follow me if we’ve a bad relationship.” Kris reasoned.

“Does scaring Bii before his dog house like a monster count like a good relationship or kidnapping Bii in your room for the whole night count?” you said and Kris eyes widened.

“How do you know that?” Kris asked

“I secretly put some cam in our house.” You said

“Yah, you can’t do that. It’s against the law.” Kris said

“I don’t think that putting some cam in my own house is against the law.” Kris dad said

“And how do we know that you didn’t bring Bii to a dog hotel while we were away.” You said

Kris pouted, but he didn’t say anything.

 

You opened the door to let Bii out of the car when you arrived at home. Kris opened the trunk and he started to take out the luggage. You could feel that Kris was upset.

“Don’t be so grumpy. Your relationship with Bii is improved right? You can’t rush things like this.” You tried to cheer him up.

“I know.” Kris said still upset.

“What should we do with this guy? We can’t let him meet your parents in this state.” Kris mom said

“What? We’re going to meet your parents tonight?” Kris asked and you nodded.

“My parents just called me when we arrived at the airport so we invited them over for dinner tonight.” You said.

“We were planning to tell them about the wedding, but if you’re in this state I don’t think it’s right timing.” Kris dad said.

“Of course not. I’m happy. See. I’m ready to see Jia parents.” Kris said and he smiled.

 

You was unpacking your luggage while you was waiting for your parents arrival. Kris was trying to improve his relationship with Bii in the garden while Kris parents were cooking the dinner.

‘Ding dong’

You heard the doorbell rang and you ran downstairs to open the door.

“Papa, mama. I missed you.” You said and you hugged your parents as soon as you saw them.

“My baby girl never grow up, huh.” Your dad said when he let go.

“Oh, hey Kris.” Henry said when he saw Kris.

“Hey.” Kris said and he gave Henry a high five.

“Good evening. Please come inside.” Kris said to your parents.

You all sat down in the living room. Kris parents also came out of the kitchen to greet your parents.

“We should invite you all to our place. I heard that you just came back from China.” Your mom said

“It’s okay. We love cooking.” Kris mom said

“We brought some seasoning chicken for tonight.” Your mom said.

“Thank you. We’ll continue to cook then. You can talk have some talk with Kris and Jia. The dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes.” Kris mom said

“We can help.” Your mom said

“No, it’s okay. We can handle it.” Kris mom said and your parents nodded.

“Uhmm….Mom and dad..” Kris started when his parents were in the kitchen.

“I would like to ask for your blessing. I proposal to Jia some time ago and she agreed.” Kris said sincerely

“Oh god. You already got our blessing when Jia moved in with you. Don’t worry. We’re willingly to give our blessing to you two.” Your dad said.

“We were already worry that this time will never come.” Your mom said.

“Mom~” you whined

“That’s the true. You already live with Kris so what is the point of getting marry. Young people don’t like to get marry these day. They only live together.” Your mom said and you pouted.

“Mom, you don’t have to worry then. Jia is going to marry me.” Kris said while he was putting his hand on your shoulder.

“Dinner is ready.” Kris mom announced and you all walked to the dinner room.

 

During the dinner your and Kris parents talked about the wedding. You all decided to cancel the engagement party and go straight to the wedding. Everybody already know that you live with Kris after all. So there was no point to let everyone know that you’re Kris and Kris is yours. They also suggested to plan and organized the wedding for you so you don’t stress out and can be a beautiful bride on your wedding. You don’t have problems with it so you agree.